It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Your claim that there are no facts, just opinions is revealing about your understanding of issues.

Your claims of the existence of the NWO is without merit.
Your claims of their intentions are without merit.
Your claims of their deeds is without merit.

So far you have been an utter failure in supporting your initial claims of:
1. NWO is causing the destruction
2. the NWO wants 80% of humanity dead

So far you have done nothing but to hammer out the message that you are perpetrating a hoax. This is nothing more than a hoax. You are a hoaxer.

So, thanks for sharing yet again your opinion. Feel free to believe as you will. *shrug* Since describing color to a blind man is impossible, I don't expect you to think any differently when I try to describe 'blue'. You really don't get it, and probably never will, but hey, that is ok. It's your life. If you are content in that NWO defined reality, who am I to say otherwise??

And for those who aren't, then maybe my observations are helpful in better understanding why humanity is where it is and why. I know it helped me to see that all of the really scary stuff is usually just some stories spun by some alien group trying to scare us into submission or into running to them for 'safety'.

Like I've said many times to those who know something is up and are getting all these horrible stories about humanity's untimely demise, don't believe them. Just keep manifesting personal safety and safety for those you love and the things you value; counter what the NWO is doing with positive and firm expectations/manifestations of your own, and you should be fine.
Just don't hang out with any of the Uber rich, or move to Israel. While everyman Jew isn't in on the whole Illuminati/NWO thing, some of their leadership is hiding there and it's gonna get messy when their tribulation starts.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Once again nothing but unsubstantiated gibberish.

This is even more ridiculous than the claims made by the 2012 fringe writers.

Nothing you've posted is even remotely related to reality, but I do see evidence of racism in dragon girls ramblings.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Once again nothing but unsubstantiated gibberish.

This is even more ridiculous than the claims made by the 2012 fringe writers.

Nothing you've posted is even remotely related to reality, but I do see evidence of racism in dragon girls ramblings.

Whatever.

Thanks for sharing your opinion yet again.

As I said, believe as you will, and by the same token, we also have the right to believe as we will, regardless of your insistence I must prove to you the color blue exists without you being able to see.

I suppose I could try to placate you by saying blue sounds like Mozart.. but see? How absurd is that? You won't ever get the 'evidence' you require, but yet It is as easy as opening your eyes aka spirit level awareness. Once you do that, you'll understand why it can't be quantified and codified and measured by things of the physical realm.

If you care about the physical evidence of the Illuminati aka top level masons aka ex-high priests of Israel aka current 'face' NWO bunch, then dig it up yourself. I've seen enough to convince me, but unlike you, I don't need to carry it around with me to 'prove' to most likely NWO stoogies that such documents exist. There is gobs upon gobs of information about these groups online.. do a simple search, eh?

OH, that's right! Those are all whacko conspiracy theory nuts and hoaxers, even if they can reference documents (you'll just say they made them up or some such) or can speak from experience of dealing with these organizations (oh, they just had hallucinations, yah, that's it) or who have been given information from the spirit realm or where ever. Don't you see if you won't believe what YOU find, how the heck will it matter what anyone else finds??????

So, really, are you just here to do damage control for the NWO bunch to try to keep others from considering what I say, because you think you've proven that I can't satisfy YOUR need for 'evidence' ??? Really??
edit on 26-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

even if they can reference documents

If there is evidence why don't you post it?

The answer is evident. You are not telling the truth --- again! This is just more made up folderol that you continue to spout. Very sad indeed that you believe in something without evidence. Then again that is so much easier to do than actually learning something.

So far the score is:
1. Claims many
2. Evidence 0

It seems that none of the claims are anything more than unsubstantiated rubbish.

because you think you've proven that I can't satisfy YOUR need for 'evidence'

You've made no effort at all. Who are you trying to kid?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My personal view on 2012 :

2012 will be the beginning of a new era. It will not be doomsday; even the Maya's themselve say that 21-12-2012 will not be the end of the world.

I don't believe in the return of Niburu or planet X. I also don't believe in another doomsday scenario. Although I think that it the sun will be a little bit messy in this period ....

I believe in a new era in wich we will see full disclosure, contact with aliens and the ascention to a new higher dimension.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

even if they can reference documents

If there is evidence why don't you post it?

The answer is evident. You are not telling the truth --- again! This is just more made up folderol that you continue to spout. Very sad indeed that you believe in something without evidence. Then again that is so much easier to do than actually learning something.

So far the score is:
1. Claims many
2. Evidence 0

It seems that none of the claims are anything more than unsubstantiated rubbish.

because you think you've proven that I can't satisfy YOUR need for 'evidence'

You've made no effort at all. Who are you trying to kid?

Like I said, believe me or not. If I'm not living up to your standards of things, don't believe me. *shrug*
I don't have to make any effort to meet YOUR opinion of what I should do. Look up the books yourself. I know what I know. You live in a box. So be it.
So do they pay you to do this spinning or do you volunteer?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
My personal view on 2012 :

2012 will be the beginning of a new era. It will not be doomsday; even the Maya's themselve say that 21-12-2012 will not be the end of the world.

I don't believe in the return of Niburu or planet X. I also don't believe in another doomsday scenario. Although I think that it the sun will be a little bit messy in this period ....

I believe in a new era in wich we will see full disclosure, contact with aliens and the ascention to a new higher dimension.

Good call, although what I'm getting about that whole Nibiru thing is that the elves are bringing a planet here to use as resource material to repair earth after they've kicked the jue-sah off. That is what is going to get messy... and maybe the NWO bunch are going to mess with the sun in some last ditch effort to try to stop the elves from evicting them, but it won't matter; the Elves are so able to deal with that kind of thing, no problem.

And you are right. After the Jue-sah are gone, it's gonna be a whole new earth and a whole new human race as we begin making full enlightenment and are no longer being spun by those NWO yahoos.

Nor there isn't any doomsday stuff.. anything that scary is all being spun by the NWO bunch or the tall skinny blue people who call themselves the Pleiadians, I think. Both of those groups want us scared because it makes us easier to manipulate and control.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Besides being a ted nugent survivor, i will be a cannabal, i will live wherever i need to, i will take whatever i need at the moment. I will do whatever i feel like doing, i will protect myself at all times. JUST LIKE YOU WILL BE DOING. Like the donner party had to do to stay alive. Don't kid yourself. Animal instincts. PEACE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Again you fail to support any of your ludicrous claims.

The score is:
Ridiculous claims many
Evidence a big fat 0.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Nothing but silly, unsubstantiated drivel.

The score remains:
Ridiculous claims many
Evidence a big fat 0

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

what I'm getting about that whole Nibiru thing is that the elves are bringing a planet here to use as resource material to repair earth after they've kicked the jue-sah off.

At least some humor here. New planets entering the orbits of the known planets is impossible.

Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis

Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM

Planet X: No dynamical evidence in the optical observations

The Nibiru claim is a big fat failure just like the NWO delusions.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Nothing but silly, unsubstantiated drivel.

The score remains:
Ridiculous claims many
Evidence a big fat 0

Thanks for your opinion again.

Oh, remembered a website I've found to be pretty interesting and fairly accurate compared to what I am seeing.. you'll find a lot of info on the Illuminati there, such as their agenda, what they are doing to try to kill us humans even as we speak and so on. www.educate-yourself.org.

And you really DO get off on insulting people just because they don't and won't agree with you and won't bother to waste their time trying to meet YOUR opinion of what they should show you to 'prove' it, don't you?

So, again, do they pay you to do this spinning or do you volunteer???

And honestly, you don't have any idea what the E-l*th are capable of, but if you study up on the 'mythology' of Europe, it'll give you some idea. They were the gods of Rome, Greece, Scandinavia and so on. If they want to park another planet opposite the sun, or bring in a new one, I am pretty sure they could. They did, after all, kill off the dinos with the asteroid and terraform earth to be the way it is---well, was---before the NWO bunch started ruining the place.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If they want to park another planet opposite the sun, or bring in a new one, I am pretty sure they could.

That is impossible. If there were a mass there then it would be detected by a number of means. The main issue is that it would have a gravitational effect on all of the other bodies in the solar system. No gravitational effects are seen therefore no mass is there.

You might want to take a basic course in astronomy or physics such as offered at a high school to learn why that is so.

So far many, many ludicrous unsubstantiated claims.
claims - many
evidence - still a big fat 0

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

They did, after all, kill off the dinos with the asteroid and terraform earth to be the way it is---well, was---before the NWO bunch started ruining the place.

So how many different competing theories are there for the mechanism that killed off the dinosaurs?
Which of these competing theories are you choosing?
Are you going to provide any evidence that the theory you are choosing is better than the others?
You claim terraforming. What was changed since that event?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Actually now you have
2 years, 1 month, 23 days until 12-21-2012. So you have an xtra year to ponder this subject.
Personally I believe a whole bunch will happen before hand due to all the occultic esoterical ceremonials taking place now. Throw in the technologies etc.
Houston...we have acceleration

MY GOD.....its full of stars...............

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
its almost...

What is time?

hello from me from here to you there and there of all theres

edit on 28-10-2010 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2010 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

They did, after all, kill off the dinos with the asteroid and terraform earth to be the way it is---well, was---before the NWO bunch started ruining the place.

So how many different competing theories are there for the mechanism that killed off the dinosaurs?
Are you going to provide any evidence that the theory you are choosing is better than the others?

ahmmm.. here ye have my 2 cents in this difficult to read or write so almost ugly forum

i think that acccording to hindu religion there was Durga the Great a warrior responsible for the matter there or .then../

now..

dialectically speaking > على نحو ديالكتيكي؛ ديالكتيكيا

this is important to note because words are, dialectically speaking, defined by their ... but to distinguish it from the ordinary meaning of the term جدل, ...
www.proz.com/kudoz/...to.../557114-dialectically_speaking.html - Cached
isnt it just a //
Rh
Rhetoric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Along with grammar and logic or dialectic, rhetoric is one of the three ancient .... Generally speaking, the study of rhetoric trains students to speak .... Sophists like Protagoras put great emphasis on speech as a means that could ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetoric - Cached - Similar

scienceblogs.com...
scienceblogs.com...
Myelin is a dielectric (electrically insulating) ... en.wikipedia.org...

Seen Marilyn Monroe Photo ? www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...

"By showing volunteers a series of images, Dr Cerf and his colleagues were able to identify neurons for a wide range of objects and concepts - which they used to build up a database for each patient. "

Dr Cerf makes his bold claim based on an initial study that he says suggests that the activity of individual brain cells, or neurons, are associated with specific objects or concepts.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

It would be wonderful to read people's minds”

Dr Moran Cerf UCLA

He found, for example, that when a volunteer was thinking of Marilyn Monroe, a particular neuron lit up.

www.bbc.co.uk...

thats all folks deom the fairyfox

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If they want to park another planet opposite the sun, or bring in a new one, I am pretty sure they could.

That is impossible. If there were a mass there then it would be detected by a number of means. The main issue is that it would have a gravitational effect on all of the other bodies in the solar system. No gravitational effects are seen therefore no mass is there.

You might want to take a basic course in astronomy or physics such as offered at a high school to learn why that is so.

So far many, many ludicrous unsubstantiated claims.
claims - many
evidence - still a big fat 0

Well, you do live in that box, eh? Of course you are limited in your possibilities. *Shrug*

'science' = NWO spun 'religion' for the educated masses.

edit on 29-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't need a theory. I can see very clearly what happened. There are a lot of memories of those events.

And humankind under the greed-driven heavy handed 'tutelage' of the NWO bunch has happened to earth. Earth was a very peaceful and lovely place before that.

Plus it is easy for me to see the E-l*th involvement in earth's history. A LOT of the E-l*th (aka elves) died and ended up in human bodies after Atlantis went under and was destroyed, so the elven history is readily available thru their memories as a part of the human racial unconscious.

And what... no whining about my not having any 'evidence' anymore after sending you to www.educate-yourself.org? They have references aplenty as I recall. Hope you'll give that old saw a rest now, eh?

And really, are you getting paid for doing this or are you a volunteer?? Inquiring minds want to know! *lol*

edit on 29-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I can see very clearly what happened. There are a lot of memories of those events.

I'm trembling with giggling already. Please enlighten us with the method that led to the dino extinction.

So please let us know what unsubstantiated rubbish claim you have to tell us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join