It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am very, very cautions about 'predictions'. I know that the Elite have had their detailed plans drawn up for many, many years. Who knows whether these 'accurate' preductions aren't all part of the psyops plans.

In any case, I believe these things can be dangerous in that it encourages people to hand their power over to an 'external' unknown source.

We have free will. Nothing is cast in stone, nothing. Keep visualising the perfect world we will have when these criminals have been purged.

+1 more 
link   
Hi,
I'm Bulgarian. Just registered in ATS to comment some things regarding Baba Vanga and her prophecies.
She is the most famous paranormal contemporary person in Bulgaria. Literally every Bulgarian knows about her.
Her nickname means Grandmother Vanga. The real name is Vangelia Gushterova which in English would be "Mrs Gospel Lizard"
The Family name - Lizard is her husband family.
She was Cacey type prophet, made tens of thousand readings for a lot of Bulgarians and neighbour countries people.
In fact every working day for her last 30-40 years, there was a crowd in front of her house waiting for audience. This activity was initially banned but afterward supported and monitored by Comunist Government authorities. Almost all of our country leaders and high class people used to ask her for advices.
She used as information media sugar cristals - asked people to sleep one night prior audience with some sugar under the pillow. Her personal readings were extremely accurate - over 90% valid.
She was somehow very rexpected by Russians, probably to some global prophecies predicting glory for Rusia in the future.
There are tons of books and movies about her - unfortunately most of them in Bulgarian.
Good initial info is presented in Wikipedia article (both Bulgarian and English versions)
Its important to know that her activity was related mainly to personal readings. Its well known fact that she dind't want to make global prophecies. Even when she did - they were without timing and exact dates.

I personally think that the world apocalypse timline (after 2010) that was put in the thread is very doubtful.
It mostly originates from russian sources.

I can confirm 9/11 prophecy (indeed without any timing) its known here in Bulgaria as well and Kusrk accident prophecy :
"Страх, страх! Двама американски братя падат, изкълвани от птици железни. Вълците вият от храста и невинна кръв се пролива като река."
"Fear, Fear! Two American Brothers are falling down, pecked by birds of iron. The wolvеs are howling from the bush (one bush) and innocent blood is spilling like a river" - Made in 1994
"В края на века Курск ще се окаже под водата и целият свят ще го оплаква."
"By the end of the century Kursk will be below water and the whole world will mourn it." - made in 1980
The curiousity here is that Russians expected that something will happen wit the city of Kursk and nobody linked this with a submarine.

link   
Again - since I can not edit the OP anymore, I would like to point to the bottom of page 2 of this thread...actually I have not find her original words anywhere on the web in regards to 2008 and WW3, so unless some one finds her true words, I would have to say that those predictions for 2008 and WW3 are quite possibly a fabrication, put into her mouth....

All the other predictions ( Stalins death, Obama as black president no 44 and economic freeze of US, Kursk 2001, 9/11, chernobyl, peristroyka), it is quite easy to find her original wording which she prophezised prior to each event, which is more in riddle/ poetic style.
edit on 5-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
S + F

Well, lets hope she was wrong with this one.... No one want's a new world war, at least not me, anyway

Just as all the other predictions... the only thing we can do is simply wait and see.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

thanks for your opinion, now please go troll some youtube comments.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by egregor

The reason why I don't quite believe that this is a fabcrication is the correlations with the time wave zero which drops at about that time which means "very bad things". Also web bot.

Although going on my own intuition I would have to say it will take a bit longer before WWIII but I mean this time sounds pretty good for a world war, look at all the political affairs with country's, America walking out on UN speech for the second time. Peace talks have ceased with israel and nothing absolutly NOTHING in this world is getting better.

The only way out is war the only question is when.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by egregor

~from your earlier post, page 5~
I can confirm 9/11 prophecy (indeed without any timing)

"Страх, страх! Двама американски братя падат,
изкълвани от птици железни. Вълците вият от
храста и невинна кръв се пролива като река."

"Fear, Fear! Two American Brothers are falling down,
pecked by birds of iron. The wolvеs are howling from the bush
(one bush) and innocent blood is spilling like a river" - Made in 1994

i really appreciate the info from your part of Europe... it gives us all insight
into the way long lived cultures think.
I have real reservations about the futuristic warnings' intrepetation...
the "Two American Brothers are falling down" = is equated with the WTC Twin Towers ?

i just do not see the connection? !
Two (twin?) American Brothers...are not buildings or towers, the WTC towers were
inspired & created by the Rockefellers for grandoise reasons - flaunting
comes to mind...

sure there were 2 American Brothers in politics ...George W & Jeb, but they were
not 'falling down' at the 911 era, so the prediction was not fufilled in them...

i see, the squeezing of the words into fitting the event of 911...
IOW the futuristic warning :
"Fear, Fear! Two American Brothers are falling down,
pecked by birds of iron. The wolvеs are howling from the bush (one bush)
and innocent blood is spilling like a river" - Made in 1994
[is yet to come to pass] in my minds eye

hey, this is no rip on you... its just questioning the media over in Bulgaria
and Russian reporters who seem to have conjured this intrepetation of a gifted seer Baba Vanga

Thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
. Pakistan against India, with China and their greedy territorial eyes on Kashmir,

Do you remember your history. The division of India was based on " any state that was Muslim Majority would be part of Pakistan". Kashmir and Hyderabad were Muslim Majority. In fact Kashmir was 99% Muslim Population at time of division. Now tell me who is greedy.
edit on 5-10-2010 by charlie0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Remember that the future is not yet fixed in stone. The predictions that were made during a certain time in the past were predicted using the existing energy stream at that time. But if humans were to have some shift in consciousness, the energy streams will also change and hence the prediction that was made in the past will not happen anymore in the future.

Hence, I think that the predictions made here cannot happen anymore in our timeline because we have been shifting our consciousness and that there is a mass awakening that is happening now. The energy stream is different now as compared to when the predictions were made in the past.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

In the theory of economics, when the money supply trickles down to minimal and causing the economic depression, the optimum solution is a war. But then they have discovered a new solution. Print out a collosal amount of paper money and that way it can prevent war. The October is already with us and sounds like the November is about the right timing. I hope the prophecy is wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
anyone else think this lady is a little bit more than just coo coo in the head?

Anyone can make some of these predictions because they are so extremely obvious.

No war will happen in November 2010 .

Crazy russian lady. It was a good fun read though I guess.
edit on 5-10-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yes you are right. This reading heavily depends on interpretation and there is nothing concrete as name or date.
It could be that peple misinterprete it as in the case with Kursk prophecy where everybody considered the city and no idea what will happen indeed. It could be that "Bush" is important word.
I my post I wanted to point what is known here in Bulgaria and listed this prophecy as 911 as its named that way.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Great thread, and real nice find. Theres so much happening in the world right now that a lil' thing like thins:
www.telegraph.co.uk...
could make it go into WW3! The stage is set and all the big guys are playing their cards....Modern...SHTF scenario never looked more likely to happen than nowadays......
Anyways S&F for ya buddy.......I guess this thread will be buzzing for the next couple months....will follow it closely!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have a prediction too

WW3 wont happen this year

now, give me 10000 flags
edit on 5/10/10 by Faiol because: GIVE FLAGS

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just ran across this new entry into the predictive language -> yields future forecasts & trends

heres a new entry into 'Forecasting' through 'Linguistics' business

The software has been in development for 18 months with
the financial backing of both Google and the CIA.
The Boston-based firm behind it is now offering its services
online to government policymakers, business analysts and others,
reports MIT Technology Review.

The tool offered by Recorded Future tracks information
published online to establish links between people, companies,
places and events and put it on a timescale.
It munches everything from news articles to Twitter updates
and uses linguistic analysis to render its image of the future.

read more at site:
rt.com...

This statement capsulizes the working paradigm of 'RF inc.' forecasting

“We have proven out that our data can make strong predictions,”
says Christopher Ahlberg, Recorded Future's founder.
“We found that our momentum metric, which indicates the strength
of activity around an event or entity, and our future events correlate
with the volume of market activity.”

i reckon the info is expensive, also there's nothing public
about the November 'tipping point'event happening anywhere from
8Nov -thru - 14Nov. 2010
[according to TWZ, webbot, Baba Vanga, perhaps nostradamus too...]

here's the sites webpage: www.recordedfuture.com...

i sure can't afford the monthly fee,
but if anyone else here can, feel free to inform the thread if the is a November event that they too forecast !
thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

This man is a prophet. I believe him.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The only thing that bothers me about this persons predictions is that we as a spicies will still be killing each other in the year 3005.One would hope that with all the technology between now and then we as a spicies would become more civilized.

Also when the Muslims are mentioned I have a bad feeling (after starting to read the Qu'ran) that there obsession with takeing over the world by any means at there disposal will cause many wars and death.

This also does not agree with 2012,everybody that thinks they know human nature can't predict the future so I guess the predictions that sell the papers will prevail tell that date has passed just the year 2000 did.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by egregor
reply to post by St Udio

Yes you are right. This reading heavily depends on interpretation and there is nothing concrete as name or date.
...It could be that "Bush" is important word.

I am way, intense critical... hope you understand.

yes 'Bush' and the (one bush) clarification is important
but mostly because the term 'bush' was not spoken as 'brush'
'Bush' gives us a linkage to our contemporary timeline (in 2001),

Bush & his brother were in power as 911 happened, one a President,
one a Governor in Florida where the President was visiting.

all of which weaves a hypnotic web of synchronicity between the
forecast/prediction, warning and the actual Event transpiring

but not getting caught up in the illusion, and remaining an objective
reader of the Baba Vanga prediction... my critical eye reads
the 'Two Brothers'.........not two statures, or two prominent buildings
Falling,

i won't overlook the obvious difference

but thanks again for the insights you give us

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I cannot find anything on her prediction about the 44th U.S. President before 2008.
hmm strange that this prophesy is not mentioned anywhere until 2008.

I think some people have taken creative license to Baba Vanga's prophesies over the years.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

"The only way out is war the question is when" that explains why we as a spicies will be killing each other in year 3005 with a mind set like that but your not alone,most people think like you do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join