It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow, never heard of this woman.
Very interesting, S+F

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
You have to understand that she could have indeed peered into the future but this does not mean its our future. There is no way of predicting the future ...

This is not in reply to you colloredbrothers, necessarily. Just taking your comment as a basis for my opinion which is no, there is no way she could have peered into the future. It's is not possible to do such a thing.

There are no valid prophets, predictions, omens or fortunes. It is a fantasy. No one ever has. No one ever will.

Relative time travel is a fact but it is not like what we see in movies and cannot change events, past or present. It is only a perceived time "travel," relative to an individual and two places separated by speed and space.

How would this old woman know of future events? What mechanism could possibly give her that ability? It's ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I dont believe anything said here, but just for fun i watched the timewave zero 2010 video and starting Nov 14th it's all the way downhill until January 18, 2010. Could this mean that WWIII will begin on Nov 14th ?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am so sorry Baba Vanga, I will pray for your soul!

I believe she could see the future based on the information received through her "medium" or "source", but based on the outline of that future, as posted by Coloredbrothers on page 1, all I can see is someone who is saw the future through the eyes of a Demon. This is a Demon World she is describing.

Muslims ruling Europe, but Europe is destroyed? No one can live in the Northern Hemisphere? A Muslim Rome? A new kind of Physics? Yuppers, that is Demonville if you ask me. Also her name resounds with the origins of the "other worldly" kind, as noted by Egregor on page 5, as "Mrs. Gospel Lizard". Oh yeah, Demonville without a doubt!

In this Universe we have one set of Physics, in the Universe of our beloved Demons there is an entirely different set of Physics. Baba Vanga saying that a new set of Physics will emerge is telling me that in her vision of the future the Demons have managed to bring their World here.

Sadly, in the real Universe, our Universe, Christ will return and His Kingdom will rule on Earth. Heaven on Earth. What Baba Vanga (or those who are twisting her message) is describing is Hell on Earth. Not going to happen! This is quaint to say the least!...for Demons!

I don't deny there will be a great Conflict, but that conflict will bring about the emergence of the AntiChrist and the Al Mahdi. That Conflict will be won by only one person and his Kingdom and I can fully assure the masses that it won't be Muslims!

She may have been able to relay some partial truths through her Demons, but once she died her reality no longer existed on this realm. She will be judged and she will have the opportunity to relinquish her Masters hold on her Soul if she can ask forgiveness. As for the Demons and all that was describe (future) will only exist in an Alternate Existence, an Alternate Universe where Demons reside, and they will become locked out of this realm once and for all. They and all their Attachments!

Bless her Soul, and God forbid anyone to use her as a means in trying to fulfill this Demonic Ideal of the Future!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

It could be. But it seems unlikely to me as "Timewave Zero" is a joke that has never resulted in any valid product whatsoever. Even the invalid product is only wrought from incredibly elaborate and creative attempts at retroactive continuation.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just wanna say that you have to be in a midlife crisis to believe this crap.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i hope so, it couldn't come soon enough. all i know is that after ww3 if i survive, i'll hunt down every politician, business leader and crook that brought hell on earth and blow their heads off in the new post-apocalyptic world order.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.

Muslims are running Europe.

I Can see that happening now

islamization anyone?
edit on 5-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
well the head of state in poland was killed this year in plane crash, people suspect russian intelligence services behind the disaster, i'm pretty sure they are killing off heads of states in nigeria,(n-i-g-e-r-i-a) liberia, congo and zaire every three months so the total could reach 4 easily. people always assume its heads of state from super powers that get killed, but remember ww1 was sparked by the killing of franz ferdinand, the archduke of austria. she could have meant relatively unknown politicians that are puppets of very powerful people. the whole world is a chess board, so the loss of a few pawns or bishops can have an enormous impact on the game and can't been seen or appreciated or understood until much later.
edit on 5-10-2010 by randomname because: im trying to say n-i-g-e-r-i-a but it keeps subbing n-word into the name, u have to fix that.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I heard WW3 in Oct. then in Nov. but before that it was July I think or may who knows.
All I know is this cellar is getting cold damp and lonely

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Interesting...

She has a lot of prophecies...some spanning thousands of years. But, honestly, I doubt we'll even make it into the year 3000.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
has anyone thought, now i'm just throwing this out there, maybe, just maybe it's not actually mumbai? travel warning in europe over potential "mumbai type attacks"?
yesterday, i believe, someone on ats posted a thread about a possible upcoming false flag in europe, what if? and what if, people don't stand for it? what if info leaks and the people rise up? other governments, being "sympathetic" and "altruistic", such as they are..
would come to the aid of the people, the government at fault would of course stand up, seek allies (perhaps former enemies) to combat it's new enemies (former allies). have i lost anyone? it was a bit confusing... so now, we have several countries, all with nuclear, chemical and biological capabilities, going toe to toe. all it'll take is one, just ONE leader to either snap, or see the opportunity to do what he's wanted to do for a long time... take out england, afghanistan, india, but most likely the united states of america. and BLAMO!!!! "good night sweetheart well it's tiiime to gooooo..."

edit on 5-10-2010 by notsofast because: sp

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
You have to understand that she could have indeed peered into the future but this does not mean its our future. There is no way of predicting the future ...

This is not in reply to you colloredbrothers, necessarily. Just taking your comment as a basis for my opinion which is no, there is no way she could have peered into the future. It's is not possible to do such a thing.

There are no valid prophets, predictions, omens or fortunes. It is a fantasy. No one ever has. No one ever will.

Relative time travel is a fact but it is not like what we see in movies and cannot change events, past or present. It is only a perceived time "travel," relative to an individual and two places separated by speed and space.

How would this old woman know of future events? What mechanism could possibly give her that ability? It's ridiculous.

I think you're greatly overestimating your faith in a deterministic materialistic world of 3 spacial dimensions and 1 of time. And it is a form of faith - certainly in the absence of a valid justification for it. We know that quantum super-position is a fact. Want to know why the macroscopic universe behaves wildly different from the quantum universe? It's because our experience of the "true" reality is run through various filters which blind us - permanently - from objective truth. Science is all about asymptotically approaching truth - it can not, and will not ever reach it, because all experience is inherently subjective.

"Always trust the man searching for truth. Never trust the man claiming to have found it." - Manly Hall

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
"Always trust the man searching for truth. Never trust the man claiming to have found it." - Manly Hall

I'll just take that last sentence and leave the rest of your garbage for someone else.

I can't stand it when someone states something is a fact, so it's truth. It's like when people talk about statistics in determining the complexity of life events. These people haven't a clue what they're talking about. Just because we may have acquired some small bits of knowledge, doesn't mean we have any true understandings as to what we've experienced/measured. Pretty much everything related to the quantum level is still open to debate.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
World war 3 sounds good to me.
Hey!... That rhymes

World war 4 will not be fought with sticks and stones, it will be laser weapons and Lady Gaga music. If there's one thing I've learned, it's the world loves war. The majority of us just like to give ourselves social points and say "oh ya war is bad bad bad, killing is psychotic". Why can't we just admit it? We love the blood, we would probably bathe in blood if it was socially acceptable.
edit on 5-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Demonic sources yield demonic results. I am always mindful of the Bibles warnings with regards to trusting seers.
(The timewave stuff is occultic and demonic as well by the way.)

Deuteronomy 18.

When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

Jesus warned us that the last days would be wicked days like the days of Noah. Thus it's no surprise that divination and witchcraft of various types have filled the land.

Given the obvious demonic source of Vanga and others cited here, (obvious to anyone who has actually bothered to read the Bible), I conclude that these predictions are what the demons are planning and would like to have take place in November 2010. To avoid such a fate I'd recommend that christians pray against it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

The predictions told from the woman are hard enough to believe in, although they are very intriguing. There's no need to bring mythology into it with Jesus this and Jesus that.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
anyone else think this lady is a little bit more than just coo coo in the head?

Anyone can make some of these predictions because they are so extremely obvious.

No war will happen in November 2010 .

Crazy russian lady. It was a good fun read though I guess.
edit on 5-10-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

I often wonder do contributing members actually read the messages comprising the thread they appear to be interested in (other than their own, that is).
In this case, especially after that lengthy post by a member from Bulgaria, the answer is clearly NO.

You haven't paid enough attention to pick up even the fact that she is Bulgarian, not Russian - and yet you freely comment on her and her abilities?

BTW, how is the Kursk prediction "extremely obvious"?
Russia is enormous, and before the accident Kursk - the town - was light years away from being a household name anywhere, including Russia itself. I am surprised that she even knew about its existence.

For the record, I usually stay well away from "prophecies" of any kind, but this woman (I've beeen hearing about her for years now) is interesting.

edit on 5-10-2010 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
I just wanna say that you have to be in a midlife crisis to believe this crap.

I think the psychological prerequisites to want to belive predcitions such as these are far more complex than simple mid life crisis. But I do agree that there is an underlying issue that most people who belive in dooms day prophecies share. And that is a sense of helplessness. The great thing about these predictions is we don't have to wait long for them to be proven wrong and for people to make up new doomsday prophecies.

On an off topic post. Nice dp

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Demonic sources yield demonic results. I am always mindful of the Bibles warnings with regards to trusting seers.
(The timewave stuff is occultic and demonic as well by the way.)

Deuteronomy 18.

When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

Jesus warned us that the last days would be wicked days like the days of Noah. Thus it's no surprise that divination and witchcraft of various types have filled the land.

Given the obvious demonic source of Vanga and others cited here, (obvious to anyone who has actually bothered to read the Bible), I conclude that these predictions are what the demons are planning and would like to have take place in November 2010. To avoid such a fate I'd recommend that christians pray against it.

Hmm interesting theory. So your saying the seer is influenced by demons in order to bring into existence a future that is NOT pre determined? And in order to combat this demon influenced future people should pray to avoid it? Thus defeating the world war 3 scenario? So if the end result is that ww3 is avoided because people prayed for it NOT to happen because of demonic visions of the future given by a seer. Does that not prove the seer was working for god the whole time? Based on your logic anyway.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join