It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It does feel that since we entered 2011 the amount of news just can't keep up with the channels. I remember some prophecy saying that when the time is near that the news will be so many people wont know what the hell is happening (well i kinda paraphrased it but you get the gist of it.). IF there is a war between South and North korea... since there was blood spilled by north koreans... would that kinda mean that she was right? it did happen in november.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
tick tock tick tock tick tock...well? Nothing happened.

What a disappointment

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Really interesting post man! Friken uncool that I won't be around to be able to use 34% of my brain or see and experience all of that awesome stuff! I'd really dig to see all of that stuff, both good and bad. It would be quite an insane experience!

Really, really awesome post dude!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

written:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2011 prediction happening now with the Japan radiation cloud? Not as a result of war but the radiation part might be correct.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hi,

launch a NEMP (nuclear electromagnetic pulse) above Suiss (best is border Autria/Swiss) and you destroy all electronics system (transport, food, water...) and electricity for nuclear plants of all Europe. All nuclear plants in Europe will be Fukushima in some days. And why North atmosphere ? Because there is no big echange of winds from North to South. In France: 58 reactors ! One bomb of 1Mt at 250 km above Suiss will dye major people in Europe. A very good prediction in fact. Even we want to close all nuclear plant, this will need 10 years at least and there are people which want to kill Capitalism/Democraty if not do now they will do in few years. I think They can do it for few money. Iran have launch missile from boat. Like that, if the bomb explode they can say : "it's not me !". I don't sure USA is protect against this problem and they can launch missils near East coast for destroy all nuclear plants. How to destroy Occident ? Like that !

Have a good day !

LBA
edit on 3-5-2011 by ORI28 because: complement

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Prophecy video of Baba Vanga.

written:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.
2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
2025 – Europe still little settled.
2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.
2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.
2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).
2076 – Classless Society (communism).
2084 – The restoration of nature.
2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!
2097 – The rapid aging defeated.
2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.
2111 – People become living robots.
2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.
2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.
2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).
2164 – Animals turn half-human.
2167 – A new religion.
2170 – Major drought.
2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).
2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.
2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.
2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.
2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.
2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.
2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.
2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.
2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)
2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.
2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).
2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.
2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.
2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.
2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.
2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.
2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.
2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.
2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.
2371 – The great famine.
2378 – A new fast-growing race.
2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.
3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.
3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.
3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.
3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.
3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.
3815 – The war is over.
3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.
3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.
3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.
4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.
4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.
4304 – Found a way to win any disease.
4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599 – People achieve immortality.
4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.
5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.
5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.
5079 – End of the World.

"Vanga was recorded 823 messages. Of these, 445 true, 288 alternative (ambiguous) and 90 incorrect ones. From these data, calculate the synthesis rate of telepathic communication – the CTC, ie, mind reading visitors Vanga. On average it is equal to 0,7.

0,7 – is a very big factor, proving that Vanga could not find out any information by conventional methods."

source: =====HERE=====
edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

You know whats great about her predictions? We are all still here past 2012! Its crazy that she can predict all the way to 5079!
edit on 3-5-2011 by ConcreteAngel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
2011 prediction happening now with the Japan radiation cloud? Not as a result of war but the radiation part might be correct.

That is exactly what came to mind when I read this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
And I think to place mirors around the NEMP to launch, like polished aluminium metal, can put off the possibility to use USA'laser anti missiles to destroy missile.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, I'm Bulgarian and here (in my country) many people believe in her prophecies. I don't think so, she also told that Bulgaria is going to be a great country, but the situation isn't exactly as she said.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on World War 3 starting, I made my own bunker, got a massive food supply in, bought all my family gas masks (even the dog) and Im hiding in it now with them.

The only problem is Im still waiting a year and a half later and nothings happend, was it just a world war not involving England because I havent heard it on the news either?, I linked up sky down in my bunker

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Hahahaha, Iv just wrote to him, ''thanks for the heads up on world war 3 starting, iv made a bunker and bought gas masks for the whole family even the dog, but im still waiting a year and a half later?'' is it just a war not involving england because its not on the news either'' XD hahaha

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ConcreteAngel1

What a load of cod#, world war 3? Still waiting tick tock tick tock!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thread started in 2010 claiming less than a month until WW3, still going in 2012....

Credibility

The quality of being trusted: "the government's loss of credibility".
The quality of being convincing or believable: "the book's anecdotes have scant regard for credibility".

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh shucks, and I thought we really would have a nuclear cold war on our hands with mars people....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The conflict in Indonesia was the original outbreak of H1N1 which now is a biological weapon, so if it was used in a terrorist attack by a nation of would cause a chain of horrible events on a world stage, just my input though

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConcreteAngel1
You know whats great about her predictions? We are all still here past 2012! Its crazy that she can predict all the way to 5079!

When you're just making it up, there's no reason you couldn't issue predictions up to 1,000,000,000AD or later

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I read somewhere that she did not make such a prediction

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join