It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So WW3 never happened. Another prediction FAIL. (#449,239 to be exact).

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I will be agreeing 100% with you on December 1st, 2010 as the prophecy stated November 2010 only, no day stated.

t

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It hardly failed now did it? And she didn't even say WW3 would start in November as such she said that WW3 would start after a conflict that starts in November this year in the middle eastern areas.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

This thread is ignorant, ignorant from fact, more satisfied with a fiction based prediction that is yet to come to fruitition, and the prediction date has expired.

I'm denying it, he who embraces it, is lying to himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
She made a prediction for 2008 that there will be an assassination attempt on four head of states. If you do a search on google "assassination attempts in 2008" four names will come up...strange.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

You get no argument from me.

The future is not written. I will never understand why people think that the future can be predicted. Those who think the future can be predicted are sadly going to find themselves disappointed more often than not.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It is not shure that Vanga predicts WW3, because this prediction become public about 10 years after her death. May be there is some group that wants very much this to become true and uses name of Vanga.
I did not believe in this prediction and my advice is to not spread this, and dont even think about this.
edit on 15-11-2010 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would like to kindly bump this thread due to recent events

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I completely agree, too much of a coincidence not to discuss it

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
I completely agree, too much of a coincidence not to discuss it

are you serious? Too much of a coincidence?

Any idiot could predict that when the armistice ended that there would be violence. Any human being could make that prediction. Baba Vanga was nothing but a regular person with observation skills.
edit on 23-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
First, there is no reliable source for that list of predictions that is commonly posted. Supposedly per the Wikipedia discussion it is from a Russian newspaper per some website guy/gal. That makes the predictions themselves highly suspect.

Additionally you have predictions that clearly did not come true and vague predictions that could mean whatever you fancy.

Yep, another fraud most likely or at most someone who had some "gift" but then got caught up in her own delusions.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons. 2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive."

So I guess we will hold judgement until next week, just incase.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well , I've been waiting for November to pass without problems . But how about this news occuring just few hours ago : the tension between the two Koreas ignited again . In fact , reading for the 1st time this prediction of this old woman I thought things can start from that part of the world " the two koreas and we know that US supports south Korea while North Korea allies with China " . So I've been watching news with keen eye at this part of the world . Just few hours came the disturbing news that North Korea launched an attack considered to be the biggest since decades on its neighbour South Korea . Will it be the trigger for that Third World War ? ? ?

No one really knows . I just thought it is good to present this piece of news about something that just happened .

Also note that the statement in the prediction about usage of Nuclear weapons directs our attention to countries that actually have that Nuclear power . USA . China , Russia , India . Korea they all do .

Are we going to see at first a conventional war between North and South Korea , then things go out of countrol and more countries with concerns will be involved ? Anything can happen , only time can tell

So the coming days will Judge ... but let's all hope none of this will happen and hope peace for humanity .

God bless you all .
edit on 23-11-2010 by aj7aj7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Demonic sources yield demonic results. I am always mindful of the Bibles warnings with regards to trusting seers.
(The timewave stuff is occultic and demonic as well by the way.)

Deuteronomy 18.

When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

Jesus warned us that the last days would be wicked days like the days of Noah. Thus it's no surprise that divination and witchcraft of various types have filled the land.

Given the obvious demonic source of Vanga and others cited here, (obvious to anyone who has actually bothered to read the Bible), I conclude that these predictions are what the demons are planning and would like to have take place in November 2010. To avoid such a fate I'd recommend that christians pray against it.

Hmm interesting theory. So your saying the seer is influenced by demons in order to bring into existence a future that is NOT pre determined? And in order to combat this demon influenced future people should pray to avoid it? Thus defeating the world war 3 scenario? So if the end result is that ww3 is avoided because people prayed for it NOT to happen because of demonic visions of the future given by a seer. Does that not prove the seer was working for god the whole time? Based on your logic anyway.

Baba Vanga single-handedly saved this world. The chinese missile incident off of cali; g20 china standing down the usa financial terrorism; the south korean artillery bombardment from causing japan, south korean, and usa engaging north korea causing China to side with NK, allowing India to invade the Chinese western front, causing Russia to honor their defense pact with China which will cause ww3 ending in nukes and chems. Demons did show her their world but she warned us so we know better.
edit on 23-11-2010 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The arguments in this thread are completely based off conformational bias.

The side that believes this prophet looks for articles about proof that something is stirring.

While the other side sits there and debunks each and every "proof".

No one is going to have their minds changed.

Also for future reference, there is a search button and Baby Vanya has been debunked several thousand times.

Anyway, carry on.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow this woman was right, I take back anything nasty I said about her (if I did).

North Korea // South Korea

Then China helps South Korea I bet, then America helps them.

That US carrier is now at the peninsula, looks like the want to get hit to get involved.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Strange
The arguments in this thread are completely based off conformational bias.

The side that believes this prophet looks for articles about proof that something is stirring.

While the other side sits there and debunks each and every "proof".

No one is going to have their minds changed.

Also for future reference, there is a search button and Baby Vanya has been debunked several thousand times.

Anyway, carry on.

Debunking is almost always an analogy for piss poor analysis. What makes debunking even more pissy is that it is nothing more than a handicapped pissing contest. Handicapped because there is rarely any room to share for the opposing party to comment. Instead, there is only room for the attacking individual's ego.

This is why, when I see a debunker, I automatically think... "Another guy with a small wanker! What a joke."

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice

Debunking is almost always an analogy for piss poor analysis. What makes debunking even more pissy is that it is nothing more than a handicapped pissing contest. Handicapped because there is rarely any room to share for the opposing party to comment. Instead, there is only room for the attacking individual's ego.

This is why, when I see a debunker, I automatically think... "Another guy with a small wanker! What a joke."

Sounds like you just don't like having your beliefs questioned.

What debunking has to do with piss poor analysis I'll never know and you never elaborated upon it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
On November 28th, 2010 Wikileaks began the release of roughly 250,000 US diplomatic cables. In the beginning the press was going on about how it just seems to be petty gossip between diplomats. In December of 2010 protests began in Tunisia. Wikileaks released cables that are said to be catalyst of events that led to the revolution in Tunisia in January 2011. Following the protests and over thow of the Tunisian leader, anti-government protests began in Egypt and are still ongoing. This has inspired more countries in the Middle East to begin protesting, including Jordan, Yemen, and Syria. What is happening here is quite significant. A Middle East revolution. The US gov't is not happy about this. The North Koreans said they will not stop their nuclear program. Barack Obama told Chinese President Hu that if China didn't control NK, he will redeploy troops in East Asia. Wars don't have to have a distinct start date. So I'm not saying WWIII is going to start, but great change is inevitable and it's seems to be coming very soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Does anyone realy think the sites which were attacked could be called heads of states ?

Originally posted by nagabonar
Now, which conflict happened in India in 2008, which could possibly lead to WW3? The Mumbai attacks. Lets review "assassination attempts on four heads of states" in connection to the Mumbai attacks:

BBC : Sites of mumbai attacks

Sites attacked:

1.Sivaji Railway station - Sivaji Brief King of Marati
2.Cafe Leopold - Leopold, King of Belgium
3.Nariman House - Nariman, Mayor of Bombay (or if you don't count mayor as head of state, take "The Oberoi", which was also attacked - Oberoi is a "administrator or ruler" caste - wikipedia)
4.Taj Hotel - Taj Mogul Queen

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join