It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I too am starting to think that the facebook might be wrong, heres a quote from a man from bulgaria who knew of her, and he talks of an interview she did back in 1990, heres the quote:

"Predictions of baba Vanga have always been extremely accurate. I am Bulgarian so I could speak from first hand experience about this woman's ability.

Back in 1990 when the Communism fall and the media and TV opened for recently closed topics such as paranormal activities I remember there was a TV movie about her. One of the famous Bulgarian journalists interviewed baba Vanga and recorded in on a tape.

Vanga was speaking and because of her dialect there were subtitles below. I remember only few of the things she said -

First they asked her about USSR - this was 1990 and the USSR was practically falling apart but no one believed that this Empire will seized to exist. She said that USSR will be over but Russia will emerge soon after more powerful and with much more economical and cultural influence over the world thanks to the quote 'Glory of Vladimir'. By this time - 1990 - Vladimir Putin was not known, he has been just a KGB officer in Eastern Germany and with no prospect to become Russia's leader.

Then they asked questions about Bulgaria and she said that now we are in bad shape but after a decade things will change and we will become one with Western Europe. I have to admit that the last statement sounded back then like some lunacy. Bulgaria was tottaly bankrupt with enormous foreign debt, destroyed economy, population that wanted to go out of the country, muslim minority that was in a state of mutiny and the average salary was 10-15 dollars.
But everyone of her words came true - we backed up and paid he debt with huge sacrifices, the economy shapened, and now the average salary is 50 times bigger then 1990, the muslim minority was pushed down and we became member of European Union and soon - 2011 we will join the Eurozone with acceptance of the Euro.

These two were only the examples of what she said back then in 1990 and what came true.

In the movie the journalists after asking her about Russia and Bulgaria then asked her about USA. And what Vanga said left us speechless. She said quote as I remembered it 'America is now on top of her glory and pride but after 20 years things will turned for worse for her. The Blacks will come to live as the Whites - she meant that the sandart of living and the rights of the black population will become equal to the white popluation - and then their 44th President will be black. Then a huge economic crisis will come for them and the crisis will be severe. This black president will be the last president of America'

I remember that when she said that everyone around me - this was Saturday or Sunday evening and we had guests - bursted in laugh and called Vanga old woman who has lost her mind, crazy and so on. Back then USA was at its prime and it was impossible to go the same path of destruction as Soviet Union. And frankly speaking we didn't believe that a Black President was even imaginable.

I personally knew many people who have gone to Vanga in Petrich - this is a small town where she lived and people went there to ask and to recieve answers to their questions - and no one has said a bad word for her. Everything or at least 99 % always came true.

I pray for USA that her words about 44th President will be in this 1 %. "

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Interesting and ....spooky! Could you provide a link please? or was it from the facebook page?

Still - no mention of the WW3 prediction. I would like to find out if I should get me and my family ready and spent a big part of my October salary on resupplying my store room and invest in some more gold bars (thanks to ATS i started to do so a couple of months back, and Gold is at all times high now) ....

edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This thread is really creeping me out, and that doesn't happen to me too often. As insane as it sounds, I'm beginning to reconsider my plan to leave the Northern Hemisphere by 2011. Still saving for whatever is going to happen to the U.S. within the next 2-3 years .. but maybe I need to rethink the bigger picture and be more alert towards a nuclear war next year ?!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

Interesting and ....spooky! Could you provide a link please? or was it from the facebook page?

Still - no mention of the WW3 prediction. I would like to find out if I should get me and my family ready and spent a big part of my October salary on resupplying my store room and invest in some more gold bars (thanks to ATS i started to do so a couple of months back, and Gold is at all times high now) ....

Eh, you should have plenty of time, maybe many months before you would be at that much of a risk. More then likely if it were to happen, it would start with a war with iran/israel, which would take at least a few months for Iran to take out Israel, and then if it were to happen Russia will invade Europe with Muslim forces.

Also, don't believe everything you read on the internet, this prophecy has been tossed around the internet so much, that the future has probably changed because of it, so it most likely won't happen. I think the end of the world will happen soon, if you just look at the society were living in. But i doubt it will happen when she says it does. (WW3 = apocalypse)

Oh and heres the thread I made on it, but I also read the facebook thing, but wanted to share the prediction of hers I found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think the WW3 prophecy is gonna come true when she says it will. I think in the next 10 years WW3 will happen though.
edit on 4-10-2010 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Ok, thanks for the input. I linked to your thread in my OP yesterday, if you haven't noticed. But still i could not find the link of the text which you quoted from the Bulgarian journalist on top of this page 3.

Nevertheless I do think, if a major war happens, then People will make a bank run immediately and currencies exchange rates will go crazy, so a nice and full store room would not hurt when the S starts to HTF.

In regards to Iran Vs Israel, I don't think that Iran will manage to overrun Israel. History has proven that Israel was able to defend itself against a whole bunch of Arab countries, while Israel was still in their baby shoes...and now Israel is stronger and technologically more advanced then ever.

Please note that I never mentioned that I believe that WW3 will happen in Nov 2010. I am just trying to find out the validity of Vanga making this prediction, and so far no one could point or provide a clue to the original prophecy wording of her in regards to WW3. Only thing we found so far was a facebook page of Baba Vanga admirers who say that this WW3 prediction is a Hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

The post is on page 2, and is the 5th post of the thread I just linked.

Oh heres some other interesting prophecys I found that she supposedly made::

Soon, in nine years [2003], there will be the end of the world. The Earth will turn away from the Sun. Where was hot, there will be an ice, many animals will die out. The people will fight for energy, but will they will have enough soul to stop. And then time will turn back.

www.zetatalk3.com...

So even though her prophecys go through 2012, she basically says there will be an apocalypse in 2012 but people will survive.
edit on 4-10-2010 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A weird and wacky thought just came to me while thinking of the Gilese planetary system. Probably more for a sci-fi novel but i want to share none the less... Let's say there was advanced life on some rocky planet we've just discovered and they knew we've found them. Would they want us to contact and meet them in our current violent and destructive state of the world? Most likely I think not. We'd be a danger and a threat to them (perhaps over the next 200 years). Presuming they evolved peacefuly we'd be most unwelcome.

How would a peaceful species protect themselves without weapons? Too easy. way too easy.

It is like we're being played from the outside, right? Then again perhaps war and violence = man. It's all us creating this mess on our own.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There are three possible outcomes to any scenario.

More if you give it more thought,variations on the three major branches.

3.5 is half the number of man.

7 possible scenarioes.

3 to seven groups.

WW3.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Nice find!

Will have a closer look into her stuff now...

BTW, have you realized the number of this thread? Coincidence?

thread616666

There is still a "1" though

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
There are three possible outcomes to any scenario.

More if you give it more thought,variations on the three major branches.

3.5 is half the number of man.

7 possible scenarioes.

3 to seven groups.

WW3.

Sorry, I don't get this one. Could you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The only heads of state that died in 2008 were

Levy Mwanawasa, President of Zambia
Lansana Conté, President of Guinea

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Possible replaces Probable,1st line.

Probable branches to six if three.

1 is odd.

That makes seven.

Man is ODD,not only in the biblical sense.

I mean,why would we need some kind of instruction manual?.

If we were simply not iMBaLaNCeD.

edit on 5-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
According to wiki, a 10-year-old blind girl living in France is to inherit her powers.

Anyone have any information on this? If such a girl were to be found it might lend credence to her prophecys.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Nice find!

thread616666

yup, BUT the threads are numbered 616663, 616664, 616665, 616666 ...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Nice find!

thread616666

Precisely, since the "number of the beast" was 616 according to some older manuscripts, and 666 according to others.

Now, how about that?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

616 the number of the beast, 666 the number of the devil depicting a WW3 prophecy thread by Vanga...3 in 1....coincidence indeed

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
The only heads of state that died in 2008 were

Levy Mwanawasa, President of Zambia
Lansana Conté, President of Guinea

Actually the prophecy speaks of assassination attempts . In 2008 there were attempts on Obama, Sarcozy, Karzai, and Ramos Horta (east timor)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
she is a Cat 5 or 5.5

edit on 10/5/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Obama our last President, huh?

Some will say he will be the last President and the first Fuhrer.

I hope it isn't true. I don't want there to be a third World War. You would think we all learned a lesson from the other two. The Great War was supposed to be the war to end all wars.
Sorry, I had to laugh at that one.

I have never heard of this woman. Let's hope she is wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I read that she was blinded by a tornado.

I didnt know Europe even had tornados.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join