It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien fire bugs in gulf ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Have theses videos been discussed ? If so apologizes I searched but could not find them please delete post if necessary

What the hell ? Is this dude crazy ? I don't know enough about the subject matter to have an opinion to be honest is this dude off his rocker ? Opinions or explanations please. Don't flame the messager by the way

edit on 2-10-2010 by The Djin because: screwd up vid

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now I'm no biological expert, but, that does not look like actual "fire and sparks". It would be impossible. What it most probably is, is, iridescence, and/or bioluminescence. Deepwater fish and organisms do have a lot of strange capabilitieslike that:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't really know why this is posted in the aliens and ufo forum.

And many creatures have the ability to "light up." When scuba diving, we used to turn all lights off during night dives, and just wave our hands and arms through the water.. it was like sparks flying around. It's common and normal.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

I dont know but to me it sounds like Tommy Chong is trying to get his degree in marine biology.

I think this has been posted one time before

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Man, this video would be a whole lot better if I smoked a bowl before watching it. Then I too might see "Fire Bugs".

Since I didn't, all I saw was debris floating by the camera, caused by the fans of the ROV, illuminated by the lights on said camera. Steel glowing red hot looked more like corrosion, ie rust, but who knows.

Is the guy talking Tommy Chong? Sounds like him.

Are there other reports or is this guy it?

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 2-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

He has a youtube page
www.youtube.com.../u/0/iRv53SVKmYU

I may stand corected I read something on his page that did seam out of place

edit on 2-10-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by IAMIAM

He has a youtube page
www.youtube.com.../u/0/iRv53SVKmYU

I may stand corected I read something on his page that did seam out of place

edit on 2-10-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

I just checked out his page. Talk about a man who has had some hard times while trying to do good, sheesh.

I do sympathise with him, and I do admire the fact that he is trying to do good, but I do not see what he sees in those videos. Am I missing something? That could always be the case.

What did you read on his page that made you think differently?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The six deaths in Tampa fl and the one boy that just stuck his feet in the water and died 2 days later.
But Im fallin short on that cant find any thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I want this guy for president! Doesn't matter whether he's right or not, conversations with him would keep my feet from touching the ground for days!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i've been watching his recorded stuff since the begining. once you get over yourself about his cheech and chong accent, (what??..i'm sure everybody here is a sharp dresser and well versed with the proper kings anglish accent...) he is just recording what BP is watching. if you look at some of the first videos, notice how sharp thet are..do i dare say 'hi def'....now look at the lastest stuff. what happened to video quality? why are there no residents from the gulf coast doing what he did...bringing attention, an awareness of what is going on at the bottom of the gulf.
As far as the 'bugs' ...the little floating things he refers to did seem to have gotten bigger. BP seems to be interested in the little floaty things as well...alot of tape on these things..alot of odd 'corrosion' where these things are..
food for thought

scientists have found a steel-eating microbe munching its way through the engineering structures of up to 90 per cent of British ports and harbours.
www.independent.co.uk... /news/science/steeleating-microbes-threaten-to-devour-britains-ports-738736.html

Found in abandoned, contaminated mine sites in Great Britain, these worms eat toxic waste. The newly discovered "super worms" ingest large quantities of potentially toxic metals such as arsenic, lead, copper, zinc and caesium.

www.squidoo.com...

when it comes right down to it..truth is stranger than fiction...
but rest assured good people..there is nothing to see here...so move along or you will be imprisioned..because there is NOTHING to see here...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
when it comes right down to it..truth is stranger than fiction...

Amen my friend, amen!

It is deffinately something to do more looking into. The first videos presented didn't reveal much, but who knows. I am open to all possibilites. I am even open to the possibility that his guy IS Tommy Chong, and IS right on the money.

If it was Tommy Chong, and this was truth, would the truth be any less valid?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

PART 2 @ 1:32 TO 1:37-39 LOOK IN MID TOP OF SCREEN AND IF YOU DONT SEE THE SPERM SHAPED THING SWIMMING THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. ITS LARGER THEN WHEN I FIRST STARTED OBSERVING THEM AND YOU CAN SEE ITS SHADOW REFLECTING OFF THE YELLOW PAINT ON PIPE. ITS EASY TO SEE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE CAN EXPLAIN. MODS SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
that guy made some bad decisions blowing money on frivilous things like pet surgery and cremating a freinds body.

O no another human being on social security makes poor choices because he thinks the world ending... and then when it bites him on the butt and he needs to repair his car... its all about him begging for money, Im sure the next step will be him saving up enough money for a shotgun and then begging other people for money to get ammo so he can kill himself and everyone else he thinks is in the NWO agenda.

These people are waste, they will do nothing but die slow aggonizing deaths because they picture nothing else for themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It's been discussed before. In addition to the alien bugs that eat through the steel and may possibly be a nano weapon or an unknown ancient creature there's allegedly a host of other things down there including ancient pyramids and possibly even a star gate, to name a few. I have a bit of difficulty buying into these but here's a couple of previous threads I found quickly if you're interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

It's been discussed before. In addition to the alien bugs that eat through the steel and may possibly be a nano weapon or an unknown ancient creature there's allegedly a host of other things down there including ancient pyramids and possibly even a star gate, to name a few. I have a bit of difficulty buying into these but here's a couple of previous threads I found quickly if you're interested.

Due to multiple threads on this already.....
Closed.

new topics

top topics

join