It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious BP bugs swim through solid steel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The following link at the end of this posting is to a video that I would like to share with ATS members alike and generate some feed back.

There are reports from the BP gulf oil spill, of mysterious swimming bugs that swim right through steel. They have been captured on video and are available for viewing. Anyway, as it passes unencumbered through the solid steel valve, the swimming bugs seem to glow brighter while passing through the solid steel as if it was not even there.

What is interesting is that those watching this phenomena have stated that the small bugs started out very small, but have over the past 72 hours grown in size to approximately 20-30% larger than originally noted. They believe they are still growing in size with no understanding of why or what they are.

This phenomena has raised many questions and is currently being investigated if we are to believe BP. If we are to believe what BP tells us, then we will be waiting for a long time before we ever learn the truth.

I have watched a few videos of the bugs swimming and passing through the steel valve and as such, I would like some other eyes and investigative perspectives if at all possible from those that need a break from all the BP oil coverage.

If this report and finding is indeed a real truthful event, then it raises some serious questions. I will list a few to get your thoughts moving in the right direction.

The commentator touches on the most pressing question of whether these bugs are a alien life form? If not alien then what type of life form can start out small and grow 20-30% in size while being able to pass through solid steel? I am not certain anyone can tell us right now, but there are other possibilities to consider.

Could the swimming steel eating bugs be a nano weapon from an attack on April 20th, 2010, that brought down the Deep-water Horizon? Is this why there is a media black out? Is this why swat teams were sent to the gulf right after the initial explosion? Could this by why the Navy moved all vessels and ships to Costa Rica?

Are the nuclear bomb options being discussed part of a secret plan to deal with such a bug of unknown origins? Is the DOD planning to kill these unknown bugs with a nuclear weapon attack? Are they a danger to humans or animal life or other sea and marine life?

Has all the COREXIT spraying also been an attempt to spray secret substances that might kill these bugs? How would we know if they have been spraying to contain the mysterious bug let alone trying to kill it? You know they would not tell us if this was going on for fear of a panic and to buy time to test and investigate.

Lastly is the concern that it is currently unknown how much larger these bugs will get and what will happen when they come in contact with human beings. Are we seeing the possibility of a secret nano technology weapon that we are seeing in the gulf oil spill?

Where the weapon came from and who used it is also a good question to identify.

Was the BP oil rig attacked by some secret nano weapon or other exotic type secret weapons development that caused it to sink? Is this a N.Korean or Russian or perhaps Iranian attack? Anyone can tell the possibilities are numerous.

Anyway, this video is a good clue to something that is indeed out of the ordinary.

Take a look and decide for yourself. I just think that the subject matter is a little more interesting at the present than sitting around waiting to hear if more cracks and fissures are being discovered and whether or not the sea bed will explode. In the meantime you could be reading about swimming bugs that swim and eat solid steel which might be the reason we cant cap the well spill.

Hope you enjoy the different direction that this video will take us if the story is factual and worthy of future discussion.

Thanks again for taking the time to consider this topic because if it is a real story, then we have something big to keep an eye on for future consideration.

Thanks again. Enjoy the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sigh.............are you kidding me

Totally ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

Could the swimming steel eating bugs be a nano weapon from an attack on April 20th, 2010, that brought down the Deep-water Horizon? Is this why there is a media black out? Is this why swat teams were sent to the gulf right after the initial explosion? Could this by why the Navy moved all vessels and ships to Costa Rica?

Very interesting thoughts! Although the part about increasing 20-30% in size probably should have been left out. That doesn't really add to anything. How many insects can grow more than that in a day? A bunch.

Now, an attack via steel-eating nano-tech??? That's the focus!! (Whether only a crazy theory or something more).

link   

link   
How did yall rule out that this is not an optical illusion?

And that those are shrimp or something?

I just need to see some evidence to believe the "through steel" thing.

I watched the video but did not see anything "smoking gun".

It all appears so blurry that it could easily be optical illusions and they were never passing through steel in the first place.

I am not saying that is what it is.
I am just speculating a possible explanation.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I can't watch the videos from work, but I have a few comments on what you wrote.

1. If they are going directly through the steel pipe and not leaving any damage, then they are not very good weapons?

2. It is not uncommon for things to pass through steel. Radiation does it all the time. It is possible that these are radioactive particles and not "bugs."

3. The Nuke would be below the sea floor surface, and I am highly against it, but I don't think it would be useful for bugs in the water.

Now on another note. It seems plausible that some life form could exist that was so small it could pass through steel. As a matter of fact, the more you zoom in and zoom in on any material the more open space you find. Even the most dense materials are mostly open space when you get to the subatomic level. So I am very intrigued to see the video when I get home!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

Totally ridiculous.

Please don't post like that.

Don't just say "bah humbug your wrong".

That helps no one.

You should explain WHY you think that.

That is how you help others and add to the quality of the website.

I know we are all guilty (even me haha) but I am just saying, let's explain why it's totally ridiculous so everyone knows where we are coming from

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And I, for one, welcome our new metal eating deepwater insectoid overlords.

No but really. I see a bunch of plankton and fish poop. That's about it.
When I see pics of metal brought to the surface looking like swiss cheese then I'll start believing in metal eating insects.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

They are roughly the size of shrimp, and there I could not spot a single instance of "smoking gun" passing through steel.

It looks like it could all be an optical illusion due to the darkness of the water around, and the bright white paint on the metallic object.

These "bugs" which are very similar to shrimp, are also white colored. So when they pass over the white paint of the metal, it looks like they disappear. But in reality they are just blending in with the paint and never passed through the steel.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm lets not be logical and just assume that it is bubbles, lil fishies, particles, fish poop......

link   
Well that certainly would be something if there turns out to be any grain of truth behind this, wouldn't it? Gonna need some more evidence first though before I can give it much serious thought.

Originally posted by Arkady

Totally ridiculous.

No more rediculous than many other threads on ATS; indeed it is precisely these kind of "ridiculous" theads that makes me enjoy coming here.

link   
I'm of the opinion that it's an optical illusion.

The shrimp, or whatever these "glowing" particles may be, are being illuminated by some light source and when they "disappear" they are simply getting out of the light.

These particles are so out of focus it's impossible to tell what's really happening with them, but I'd sooner jump to the conclusion that it's some sort of brine shrimp going from a well lit area to a dim area and so the reflection of light ceases.

Automatically assuming they are bugs that can travel unencumbered through steel is just silly.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
And I, for one, welcome our new metal eating deepwater insectoid overlords.

No but really. I see a bunch of plankton and fish poop. That's about it.
When I see pics of metal brought to the surface looking like swiss cheese then I'll start believing in metal eating insects.

You misread. This is not about "metal eating bugs". It's about a bug that passes through metal without leaving any physical traces.

Also, some bugs do eat metal, it's a widely known fact. Google it.

Here is a link to the first one I found in a google.

"Bug eats iron, loves acid, lives in California

Read more: www.cbc.ca..."

Here is another one.
www.westpandi.com...
It's about a type of microbe that creates a byproduct that eats through up to 10mm of steel per year. Crazy stuff.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I see your point but frankly I believe that anybody seriously considering that the video linked to in the OP shows magical 'bugs' that can pass through steel have already fully checked out of reality, do not posess the basic mental faculties necessary to understand any explanation of why that is so totally absurd and should under no circumstances be on ATS as it is likely to trigger their next schizophrenic episode.
You should only humour people up to a certain point and I'm afraid this thread is a total farse.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Part Two is even better.

I would title it Metal Bugs Part 2: The Invasion.

Before you view. He suggests you clean your monitor and if you dont have a high res monitor just run out and by one to view this mind shattering find.

He says "this could be the first Aliens ever seen by humans". If his parents kick him out, he can come and live in my basement. It would be worth supporting his habit, just for the sheer enjoyment he would add to my life.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
c'mon...you expect us to believe that? that's just crap floating by...with no respect to the OP...this is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
More quotes from Tommy Chong, as I reverantly refer to the narrator of these fine videos.

If you have any questions left after watching this video, I suggest you rewind it and watch it a few times, clean your monitor, you know maybe get a higher end video card, and a high definition monitor.

But you see these spots that are kind of discolored, and look at that on the back of the structure (while waving his mouse around the jutted out portion of the cap on the left) its latched on to the back right there.. wa wa what is that? There is some type of animal-alien form back there thats latched on to the back of this thing. Its got like two fingers wrapped arounnd that bar. You can see that its latched on to there. Some kind of something, Man!

IT COULD BE THE VERY FIRST ALIEN SEEN BY MAN! I mean who knows I am just saying, IT COULD BE! But the fact of the matter is and more importantly we have these things that are growing at least 20% in the last 3 days.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey....

Maybe there isnt actualy any steel there? Could actualy be the well cap that is an illusion.... CGI anyone?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join