It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did aliens create cats and dogs to spy on us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
do you ever wonder why these animals would ever want anything to do with us other than us feeding them? and have you ever noticed that they watch us very closely when we are doing things or talking to people secretively?

I suspect they are really spies for the aliens, to keep track of our movements and secrets.

discuss

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: none

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: none

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If they were created by aliens to spy on us then I think that's a good thing. I have been around cats and dogs all my life, nothing but good vibes. I would like an alien to walk my dog once and a while, especially when its cold - they could have a nice chat and catch up on things.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I will sit down and have a man to canine chat with Fido about this subject matter. If it turns out to be true, I will interrogate him appropriately and send my findings to the appropriate authorities.

Um...

For future reference...Who do you suppose the appropriate athorities might be?

Thanks,
ET

edit on 1-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Add interrogation of Agent F pug

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Imma go interrogate my mothers poodle.
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR MR.FRIGGLES!?!?! I WANT ANSWERS!?!?!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The beings in charge must be extremely disappointed in my two dogs and two cats. They spend the majority of the day sleeping. Eating occupies their waking thoughts, when toys and chasing objects doesn't interfere. These spies are lax! Lax, I tell ya!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I like this post! I have to say I have always thought they are better connected to what we Should be connected to, but we just arent getting it at the moment. I also think something as simple as bugs or whatnot keep a eye on us as well.

Dogs try so hard to show the love no matter what. A lesson learned there. Kicked or scratched behind the ears. A Cat? Just what is it they see in the upper corner of your room? Why that relentless stare when you are in such a vulnerable position such as the "throne?"

I am a firm believer the animals are way more aware then we are now, but if we actually ever take the time to slow down, we might actually see and know what they know. Great teachers these watchers be.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
where i live on a farm, i have stray cats come move in on me, and at night when i'm watching for ufos, they follow me out into the fields and hang real close to my son and i as we chat about the ufos we are seeing and what our thoughts are on the subject. we never see them again in the day light only when we head to our favorite vantage point at dusk.

i suspect them , but i mustn't let them know iIm on to them.

hopefully i can catch them red handed when they are making communication with their masters

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thank you OP! It makes perfect sense to me now.

Now I know why they are always so intent on getting through closed doors and busting in on me while I'm in the washroom. I'll show those spies who's boss! No more door games. Chasing a mouse toy under the door isn't such innocent game anymore.....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I always thought they were more of protectors than spies. At the same time, I think they know us better than we know ourselves.

They have the sixth sense that we seem to lack.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think I spoil my cat and my 3 dogs so much, that they're on my side now.
No worries.
Good plan though.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The aliens do not need cats and dogs to spy on us because human beings on earth have 2 camera lens called 2
eyes. Since our brain and eyes work from electrical impulses and light the aliens can pick up what any human is
looking at ant anytime. Remember they are light years ahead of we humans on Earth when it comes to technology. ^Y^

edit on 1-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't forget...
dog=god

Flag for fun factor....

edit on 1-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

................and this kids is why you should say no to drugs!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Man created Dog.

If humans were as varied as dogs we would range in height up to 22 feet tall and in weight more than 1,000 pounds. In the ultimate canine ancestral story, NGC traces the genetic journey from wolf to dog, taking viewers back 100,000 years to meet the "mother of all dogs." It's no accident that dogs evolved this way, as humans have been selectively breeding them for around 14,000 years to serve our needs as laborer, companion, hunter, herder and warrior, as well as to suit our aesthetic fancy.

Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Alien spies?
Please.
and people wonder why this whole UFO/Alien subject is laughed at. lol doh!

I think, next to humans,
cats and dogs are actually advanced beings.

I feel that they have probably already been humans in previous lives.
(i know my kitty has, there is definitely an advanced soul in his little body) lol

and I feel that they were probably very good humans, / beings,
and karma has paid them back by allowing them to now reside within bodies that do not require them to do anything they do not wish to do,
all they have to do is eat and sleep, and acquire and give love.

I mean, you have to have some good karma to be able to come back as a creature with absolutely no responsibilities at all, other than to eat and sleep and love. lol

anyway, Ill humor your silly idea,
and say that if cats and dogs were indeed "alien spies"..
and if these alien spies were anything like the ones who sent them here (the aliens)
Then I am even more excited to meet some aliens.

Dogs and cats are far more in touch with actual reality, than any human believes S/he is.

also, if they are alien spies...
then i have nothing to worry about..
as they would already know I am "one of the good ones" who loves all creatures. .

edit on 1-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yes, your eyes belong to God. Once you become aware of it, you see amazing cause and effect. If it weren't for this, the ptb would have taken me out years ago. Instead they are being taken out in ways their snooping psyches cannot fathom. I go to prepare a place for them.

I just didn't know that God needed a man made lens with electrorheological triggering to do it, such as mine, or at least the clumsy one they installed. Because I am upset about this, God is infuriated with it. Just watch.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Man, is this what ATS is turning into.....

a couple of lines about cats and dogs being spies .... and all the kids just chuckle along.

what a joke.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I like this post! I have to say I have always thought they are better connected to what we Should be connected to, but we just arent getting it at the moment

Don't get me wrong I LOVE cats I can't think of a single time in my life when I haven't owned at least one but if a human behaved in the way that most cats do we would think they were a terrible example of a person.

They display more or less every one of the 7 deadly sins in abundance, greed, sloth, jealousy (my male cat gets extremely upset when I feed my fish or his sister), lust (he also tries to have sex with his sister on a regular basis).

Having said that I do think there is something special about them, when I lived with my parents many years ago I used to meditate in the garden and usually when I opened my eyes all four of our cats would have formed a ring around me and would all be purring and rolling around

I never knew quite what to make of it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join