It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did aliens create cats and dogs to spy on us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That's why the aliens believe that cows are the dominant species. When they couldn't find a meaning for "boooshy booo wooo", "gooootchy goo" and "awwwwwww woobsy woooo", the aliens decided that humans were a silly race of beings.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The answers on this thread made me smile and laugh, I don't get many opportunities to do that.
Everyone is so smart and talented and creative on ATS. What a great group of people to talk to,
laugh with, and cry with. I appreciate all of you! Thanks for the fun!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I shined a flashlight on my cat in the yard at night.
The flashlight illuminated his eyes. They appeared to be 2 independent globes, like two planets, almost ablaze.
That is some kind of other worldly communication device, I thought for one stoned moment.

They looked like a crystal ball encasing a 3D hologram.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
Actually, they have created dogs and cats to DOMESTICATE US and TRAIN US to clean after them. That's our future, girls and boys. Cleaning martian poo.

i think you hit the nail right on the head

great observation and a star

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I also see no point in spying on us.
Is not it more probable that aliens created US to care for THEIR cats and dogs?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just saw How To Train Your Dragon last night. The movie is about a tribe of Vikings who are locked in perpetual war with Dragons whose homeland the Vikings have colonized. This "colonize" fact is kind of buried amidst the children's movie thing. A young boy, an engineer rather than a warrior, while trying to kill it, catches the only kind of dragon that the tribe has never seen but knows exist. He finds himself unwilling to kill it, because he discovers it's just as terrified as he is. He frees it and gradually befriends it. The dragon acts distinctly cat like, which is clearly intentional; it loves fish, it loves to be skritched beneath the chin, there's a kind of grass which drives it absolutely wild (dragon-nip!), it becomes entranced by moving lights that it can't catch (a la laser-pointers). By the end of the movie, the boy and his dragon manage to unite the vikings and the dragons by slaying a huuuuuuuuuuge mother of a dragon, who has enslaved all the other dragons to feed her, which is why the dragons have been raiding the Viking tribe.

Why do I bring this up? Because dragons are reptiles in this movie; highly intelligent reptiles, mysterious entities who seem to be antagonists. You know, like Reptilian Humanoids. They also act like cats. I don't believe a word that I'm about to say, but the idea presented in this thread and the content of the movie got this idea rolling in my head:

Perhaps, as some theories go, the Reptilian Humanoids are the original inhabitants of earth. They are antagonistic with us because that is the way things go, but there's no real reason we should be foes. Some of them realize this, and use cats, with whom they have a psychological link, to spy on us a bit. And Dreamworks wants us to know this!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I always knew my cat was up to no good. you can tell by the look in her eyes.

Now I must talk to her more in depth and use her direct telepathic connection to "THEM" as a way to create a pact with "them" so when they get here my life will be spared as a favorite.

yah Make peace with your long time imprisoned house pets. I am sure they will forgive you.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KoinMagus

Imprisoned?
I wish I could die and come back as my cat.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoinMagus

I always knew my cat was up to no good. you can tell by the look in her eyes.

Now I must talk to her more in depth and use her direct telepathic connection to "THEM" as a way to create a pact with "them" so when they get here my life will be spared as a favorite.

yah Make peace with your long time imprisoned house pets. I am sure they will forgive you.

thats the answer. you must pick them up and look them straight in their eyes and talk directly to the aliens. they are telephones to the stars ...lol

no its true

sometimes you have to hold their heads steady because they are programmed to look away and avoid direct contact

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Don't smoke too much of the good stuff, topicstarter.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Humans created dogs and domesticated cats. That's all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Absolutely agree, I learned how to love from my dear departed best friend who was a canine who died at the young age of 2.. Through the little time he was here, he taught me more then I learned in every year before on the nature of love....

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is the most ridiculous proposition I have ever heard on this website (and believe me, that is saying A LOT). I actually laughed and shook my head in embarrassment.

Is it possible? Sure, why not.
Probable? Don't make me laugh

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I heard from a friend that aliens were taking our pets and placing cameras in their eyes or anus.

I heard soon after, through the grapevine that my friend was taken away and medicated so much he walked like a Thunderbird...

Maybe the cats told the aliens that he was onto them and knew far too much? He was spending a lot of time looking in his cats eyes and bottom though...

?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Yes.. and the aliens also planted all the fossils of prehistoric felines and evidence of cat evolution so we would assume that cats naturally evolved here when they're really secretly android alien spies from the Nebular Galaxy.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I think thats a bit to far in the paranoid scale..take a break from ATS once in a while.

if there was any semblance of truth to it, that's good because i love dogs and if Aliens are the same i'd love them to

but alas this theory is in cuckoo land and is probably there for humour

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

hahaha!
Wouldn't be great if dogs could speak and the reason they don't is because of an ancient order?

Also M.I.B is brilliant looking forward to M.I.B III in 2012

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you, they are watching you right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

thats the answer. you must pick them up and look them straight in their eyes and talk directly to the aliens. they are telephones to the stars ...lol

no its true

sometimes you have to hold their heads steady because they are programmed to look away and avoid direct contact

If this is the case then does that mean that aliens are obsessed with butts and crotches?

Because that's where every cat or dog I've ever owned tends to spend most of their "face" time.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

So that expalins that patch of fur under a dog and cats chin!

edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join