It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did aliens create cats and dogs to spy on us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
They really wasted their time and effort on the model they sent to spy on me.

All this one does is lick his crotch and eat out of the garbage can, and he seems to be psychotically pre-occupied with tennis balls.

Oh yes, and he hates the vacuum cleaner. Crazy alien

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hm, maybe thats why the ancient Egyptians held cats in such high regard.

Seriously though, I got my cat from under a hospital that was being torn down (don't know where she came from!), and the significant other and I have ALWAYS said since she was a little kitten shes an alien. This just proves the point
And as I type this Mittens (Archers kitten) is laying on my computer...stareing at me of course. BTW, we names a kitten Stitch, after the alien on Milo and stictch, b/c she has huge ears like the cartoon alien. Coincidenc? I think not!

I think my model is broken...

they even have red eyes!

Shes too cute NOT to be an alien!

edit on 4-10-2010 by JJRichey because: to add pics

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont know one wondered in the area about a month ago my son adopted it and here I am.
2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Cats have more neural connections to their pineal gland than other animals do; nobody knows why. The pineal gland is also known as the "third eye." If you've ever done kundalini yoga you may notice a similar reaction from your cats to exercises like the "breath of fire," which is supposed to awaken your third eye. It seems (to me) that cats have evolved to spend most of their time on the "astral plane," aka dreaming. Of course they can see things that we can't see, and I wouldn't be surprised if they can protect us from them. They've evolved into the ultimate yogis.

If a cat adopts you, take them in and you'll be rewarded.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Awwwwwwwww,they are so cute,you are fellow cat lover,i mean seravant

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

You could be right!!

Link attached to youtube video possibly corroborating your theory.

www.youtube.com...

I like this video.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I talk to my dogs all the time and they tell me humans smell bad. Now cats are a different story! The Grays left the Cats behind just to piss us off..
Its all about the eyes..

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
do you ever wonder why these animals would ever want anything to do with us other than us feeding them? and have you ever noticed that they watch us very closely when we are doing things or talking to people secretively?

I suspect they are really spies for the aliens, to keep track of our movements and secrets.

discuss

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: none

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: none

Cats and possibly dogs were originally gifts from the gods according to sources prior to Christianity.
I don't think they are malevolent ...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by WatchRider

I was told years ago by someone that cats are not believed to be indigenous to Earth.All felines big and small. I find it odd enough that that Egyptian lore was all about cats being god-like and worshipped. Interesting all around?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I guess some Aliens are a good bunch after all! Any Being that can create creatures capable of giving us miserable humans the amount of love our dogs and cats give us, can join me for coffee around the fire anytime!
My wife and I are dog lovers who raised English Springer Spaniels. Some were purchased as pups by folk who simply wanted a loving companion, others I trained to the gun for those who wanted an excellent bird dog as well as a loving companion. We actually did this for only a few years, since my wife was heartbroken every time a pup sold, whilst I have to admit to the occasional lump in my own throat. (well maybe a little more than occasional)
Our first Springer was a male with what I thought was the grand name of "Mountsberg's Joe", soon to evolve into the even grander name, Ol' Joey! My training methods involved repetition, ton's of love and now and again a few words of admonishment. What a dog he was, and never have I known a better trainer! He had my wife and I trained in no time. I could fill a good sized book with "tails" of adventure and just as many misadventures of Joey and our years together, from the beginning when he had my wife and I purchase a new bed big enough for three, to the end when I had to finally call the vet in. Joe was 18 years and 6 weeks old that day. For the past year and a half I had been carrying him outside to do his business. He was never in any pain, just getting old. It's now a little over 2 years since Joe's been gone, and we still grieve. He left us with 18 years of wonderful memories, and we take comfort in knowing he is flushing partridge and pheasant with his little girlfriend Misty, and some day we will join them, and our other dogs who have moved on. She was a beautiful little Springer I purchased from a dog-kicking lout, right before I ran him off the property. We didn't need another dog as we also had Blaze, (a beautiful older female Springer), but Misty desperately needed another home... one that was filled with love. And boy did she find it! By the time the vet and her assistant arrived at our home to take care of Joey God knows how many times we had changed our minds, but it was time. He was fast becoming skin and bone, and for the previous two days had stopped eating altogether. The old fellah was laying on his love seat, but managed a few wags of his tail upon hearing the familiar voice of his vet. Cataracts had formed, though he could see things up close. We hugged and caressed him, with tears unashamedly running down our cheeks, then hugging each other and openly sobbing, once the needle had done its work. If I was a drinking man, I'd raise a glass to Ol' Joey and most certainly a toast to the Aliens...Thank You!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To be honest I doubt it, I mean nothing from good vibes comes from a dog and a cat (unless there vicious) however you no cats well I love them to peaces one of my most favorited animals but they do seem to go on a stroal and sometimes my cat stares at me for a long period of time and it kind of freaks me out. Other than that it uses me as furniture and I love him loads
He did though once meow at me weirdly, it was only a kitten though and he needed the toilet so yeah but who knows maybe they are? Freaky ain't it, I kind of get scared of a alien coming in my house at night for some reason but when my cat comes in he somewhat comforts me.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Alien creations or not, Until the day comes when I catch my cat and dog hacking away on keyboard or speaking into a microphone while wearing headphones, I don't think I should worry about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

All this one does is lick his crotch and eat out of the garbage can, and he seems to be psychotically pre-occupied with tennis balls.

TOOOO funny. LMAO. Mine too is not a good prototype.......loves me to death and can't quit "the ball". She's so happy when I take a walk with her, she has huge puppy dog eyes. And a dog can't fake that!. Cat on the other hand, hmmmm, fat...lazy....sleeps pretty much all day and all night......don't know what the heck he's good for except eating and shi#ing. He's doing a piss poor job of spying if you ask me.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I too feel my models are defective for spying. Unless my dog knows of a profound secret in my cat's litterbox that require her to dig for it every day.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: aliengenes
thanks ....
heard you'd caught those doggone
alien spycats . deplorable habits
...... couldn't be me then
coughs aside.....

wizard prang
tally ho

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
OK, I just started reading, but I had to chime in on this.

This is truly THE tin foil hat wearing, nut case, conspiracy theorist classic of all time.

Kudos for even going there, S&F.

I'm not sure about dogs and cats, but I don't like how my gecko looks at me.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Very creative thinking OP. LOL. Well, if I were to buy into your hypothesis......they must have been invented by the benevolent alien beings. My cannine friends have brought me much love and companionship. Wouldn't have it any other way. Bring on the spying.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Cats are too SMARMY to be beholden to anyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: aliengenes

I would say dogs maybe but cats, they are so stuck up and involved in their own little worlds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join