It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you encountered weird "people" appearing out of nowhere and/or disappearing into thin air?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ive Seen people like this when I was out hunting. I heard breathing, I turned around and shot at them but they were gone. I was deer hunting the day after that and I saw bushes shaking, I saw a guy walk out of the bush (remember I’m about 178 yards away with an 8x zoom scope) I tracked him and fired a warning shot and he disappeared right in my face.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have heard some people claim that much more recently since 2012, maybe something did happen on that year.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So here's one I don't think I've ever told anyone before but I swear this actually occured.

I am a 44 year old Australian.
I have Aspergers which is also referred to as higher functioning autism. Emphasis on the higher functioning part thankfully and most people in person wouldn't really notice I'm 'Neurodiverse' as I am adept at hiding it.
My approach to and outlook on life tends to be scientific and logical. I have no religion and would say I am agnostic.
When this occurred I was sober especially as I was at my job working. No drugs, no booze and I was most definitely awake and conscious.

When I was about 22 I was working in a store in Launceston Tasmania. I used to go in and start early about 6am, clean, check stock etc and open the store up before the owners got there.
One morning I was at my workbench out back. The stores workshop open door way was about 6m from where I was standing, this connected it to a 20m long corrider as wide as 2 shopping aisles that led to the side door on the front of the store about 20m from where I am standing.
This corridor also had a stair case to the upper level.
From where I stood I had a clear and unobstructed view of the front door stairs on the left facing the door.

My head was down focusing on my work on the bench in front of me when out of the corner to my eye to the left I saw a middle aged Caucasian woman dressed smartly in a very light beige outfit that fit in with the time period. She could pass for middle to upper middle class.
Short sandy blonde hair.
Didn't get the eye colour.
Would guess she was about early to mid 40's.

She was standing about 2 meters inside the front side door when I registered her walking towards me at a normal pace. I looked up as she surprised me as I was not expecting anyone as it was around 7am and the store didn't open until 9am and the owners rarely show up until around that time and I was kind of 'in the zone' with my work.

She was as real and as solid as any person I had met.
By the time I raised my head and looked directly at her and said "hello, can I help you?" she would of been about 5m away and the she just vanished the instant I made eye contact.

She didn't fade out, pop out or look like she walked through a doorway or portal, same for her entrance, she was just suddenly there as real as can be for barely seconds. Then she just wasn't.

It's hard to explain, but it made me feel confused and uneasy for a few minutes. Like you know what you just saw, but it makes no sense to ones brain.

The thing I remember is she made no noise, she said nothing, her mouth did not move and I don't recall any sounds like footsteps. She was looking at me and it felt like her intent was to approach me.
I didn't feel threatened. I was just startled. She seemed solid enough that I would of been able to touch her had she not ghosted out.

supernatural?
trans-dimension?
Moment of mental short circuit or dreaming while awake?
One of those 'walk-ins'?

What happened? I don't know. Probably I never will.

One of the weirder experiences I have had in my life. Along with a few others I've had I have to wonder sometimes if the nature of reality is really what we think (guess?) it is.

For as much knowledge as we have, there is infinitely more we still do not know or understand.
edit on 7-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iamnot

That could’ve just been a wacky religious person. Out of curiosity, are you a female? He could’ve said “see you in Hell” because Jeebus doesn’t approve of skimpy bathing suits” or something

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes. Those people are totally out, wearing carnaval costumes or driving around in cars with trash on top and attached to the sides.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It seems to happen quite a bit on this site.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: castillo80

Please elaborate. I’d like to know more.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waiting2
what do you mean by perfect? people with their cloths are not right, i see people like this all the time. there are so many different people out there what makes these people stand out?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
When I was about 16, my buddies and I were out at our favorite spot by the river.

It was a nice summer afternoon - 80+ degrees, light wind - summer for sure.

The spot we went down to necessitated parking alongside a 2 lane road in the gravel and then hopping a road barrier and shimmying down a path to the water. We were a little back off the main river, but could walk to it from another path. We had put up an inflatable raft and swimming.

Out of nowhere, these two girls - high school age - went by us wading in the water. They waved at us. What struck me is they were wearing like long, white sundresses that looked like they should have been from the pioneer days. Almost like classic night gowns. They had this sense of perfection about them, but, they weren’t “perfect”.

It was super odd and, being the teenage boys we were, they went by at no more than 25 feet away and after 5-10 seconds of “wtf/who are those girls/where are they going” we got in the raft and tried to find them.

Only they were gone because the water ends where they went - and there is no path out of there.

They just vanished.

Weird as heck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join