It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Australia -- 17-09-2010

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't recall saying that at all it does look very similar reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triangulum
No, the F-111 is one of, if not the, only planes in the world capable of this. It's certainly the only aircraft in the RAAFs inventory that can "perform" the proceedure.

Wing Commander Gray, who will be piloting one of the F-111s on Riverfire night, says the dump and burn is simply down to a quirk of design. "Every big aircraft that carries a lot of fuel - even big airlines have that ability to be able to dump fuel in case they need to come back to lighten the load," he said. "With the F-111 the dump port where the fuel comes out is actually between the engines and because we are an after-burner aircraft, which is gives us more power, we basically inject fuel into the exhaust. That's what most fighter-type aircraft do. "If we're dumping fuel at the same time when we're in afterburner the fuel ignites, whereas in other aircrafts it would just be seen as a vapour stream."

T.

T,

I believe Wing Commander Grey was simply describing how the F111 can perform a dump and burn.

I also believe he clearly states "Thats what most fighter-type aircraft do."

I think you'll find he was differentiating between planes with afterburn capability and those without. In the latter case it is simply refered to as a fuel dump and is usually done by commercial aircraft (except the Airbus series) and military jets which are at high enough an altitude for the fuel to aerosolise and disperse before reaching ground level.

At low level it is far safer for a military jet to perform an emergency dump and burn which turns fuel into gas than to simply dump highly flammable liquid jet fuel onto an urban site below.

Think it through.

edit on 30/9/2010 by Slippery Jim because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

I don't really need to think it through. The ability to do a dump and burn in the F-117 is a design oversight. Sure, many aircraft are able to dump fuel. They just don't dump it over the engines. Point me to an example of another plane on Earth that is able to do the same.

T.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Im going 180 degrees - ish. Those F-111 dump and burns do look mighty similar.

If I was thinking reasonably, F-111 doing dump and burns in Australia around that time and nearby, we dont know the location and time, no sound, that dump and burn in one of the youtube things goes on for over a minute, I am sadly compelled to beleive the weight of evidence IMO is stacked against the Aliens!

Damn it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Dont know if it adds anything anymore as the River Airshow post has it for me but the Airshow on the 'supposed' day after the F-111 didnt do a night time dump and burn.

Flying Displays

1145 – 1300

L39 Albatros and Tiger Moths Displays
Matt Hall - Giles Display
F111 Dump and Burn
Navy Seahawk, Catalina, Mustang Displays
Hudson, Super Hornet, Meteor, F-111, Mustang Formation

1300 – 1345

Meteor and Hudson Winjeel Displays
F111 Formation Display
Navy 'Dancing Squirrels' helicopter Display

1345 – 1600

F111 Solo Display
Porsche 911 Turbo versus Hawk Challenge#1
Roulettes Formation Display
F111 Dump and Burn Departure
F/A-18F Super Hornet Display
Porsche 911 Turbo versus Hawk Challenge#2
AP3C Orion Display
BaE Hawk display
F/A-18A Hornet Formation Display
Fighter Formation Display
C130J Display
Spitfire and Avon Sabre Displays
F/A-18A Hornet Solo Display

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Regarding the Harrier Jump Jets...

Besides not having them in Aus as previously stated, they dont have afterburners.

edit on 30-9-2010 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Yeah it is pretty busted. The video creator got caught lying. Also, we have clearly identical examples.

Nope. Not been caught yet, although you are proposing they have.

Examples of something that are not remotely like the OP Video other than mundane things like Glow and some cloudy stuff.. all of which look different to the video being discussed here.

Same goes for you, I don't understand the strong intent to make people believe this hoax is anything more than a mundane air show.

I'm looking deeper. And it is very clearly not Air Show footage. One needs to know how these things appear here in Australia, to understand how and when these procedures have been and are done in Australia, etc. And so far even the video of dump and burns do not justice to how they look to the human eye... and do not replicvate the cloud deck seen in the OP video.. in fact the River Fire night sky is filled with palls of smoke.. nothing at all lke cloud or rising mist.

You mean earlier this month. It's 9/30/10 . The Brisbane air show was 9/4/10. The video owner claims the video was taken 9/17/10, 13 days after.

The videos I have seen show clear similarities in flight path and cloud cover.

Well earlier this month is earlier this year isn't it? No similarities in CLOUD cover at all. You are failing to understand that these River Fore events do not produce cloud cover.. they instead fill the sky with huge palls of smoke.

Brisbane is nowhere near Nowra.. so you are claiming the video taker went to Brisbane and was out one night to take footage of an F-111 leaving the River Fire Event with Afterburners ablaze?

So where is your proof that they travelled to Brisbane to do that? You must have proof before making a definitive statement os Fact. Until then it is purely assumption.

Yes. Watch the video again..You will see lots of cloudy smoke and even real clouds right under the object at 0:02 seconds, and you can even see them slightly light up. You can see a clear white cloud above a telephone pole too.

Even then, the OP's video was from a position far away from the air show. Did you know the Earth curves? A majority of the ground was not visible, and also behind trees. You can't see the fireworks and most of the smoke, but you can see some of it, definitely. I suggest you look closer.

Everyone knows the earth is curved.. we aren't little kids.

Again, you not being around or from Brisbane do not understand what happens during River Fire. All Along the Brisbane River there is a massive staged Fireworks display that is timed to music. The smoke from these Fireworks completely fills the sky because the process lasts 10 minutes or more along the length of the river through the city.. and that smoke drifts in massive palls of smoke... not cloud-like in any way.

So what you are seeing in some of these River Fire home made videos is multiple levels of smoke, columns of smoke and some diversified cloudy smoke.

Again, this is nothing like the clouds/mist on the OP video.

Did you know you can not compare two different type cameras, with two different settings, with two different manufactures, and expect the same colors? You expect two different cameras to have the same brightness and contrast settings? Hue and saturation settings? That is not logical at all.

Didn't answer my question, but only went into superior concept mode.

I asked "Did you notice that in every dump and burn video so far the light is Orange.. in the Op video it is white."

So despite the variety of video cameras being used with different settings you mentioned .. all of the dump and burn videos do show the light as Orange/yellow.. which is not white and thus not what is seen on the OP video.

No, I think it is clearly identified as a dump-and-burn from a F-111 flying at an air show. If you can't identify it.... that is your problem not mine.

I'm glad you have reached your personal decision and formed that opinion. But it is your's, and as yet is not proven beyond doubt, and thus you cannot state as definitive fact that it is what you say it is... and then hawk that as The Answer.

Good for you. I have established that video creator is a liar, and his date and time can't be trusted because of that.

You have suggested such, and provided your reasoning for that, which then was counter-claimed by another conversant with sound technologies. You then played superior to insure everyone thought you were right.

One so called expert not agreeing with another is proof of anything.

In the area was a F-111 doing dump-and-burns 13 days before your liars claimed date.

No it wasn't. You obviously have no idea where Brisbane or Nowra are in my country and the distances bewtween them. I do.

My Liar?

Please, you have just cleverly worded that which makes it appear as if I am in cahoots and thus also a supporter of disinformation for all other readers to subliminally accept. Which in itself is a perfeclty used measure of disinformation. Poor form!

Originally posted by Tayesin
Now prove the video was taken in Nowra without trusting a liar.

Why? Have you proved it wasn't yet? No you haven't.

You have shown that some sound editing MAY have occured.

You have established that an air show was to happen within 2 days of the claimed date for this video further sout and nearer to the Coast at Williamtown AFB.

You have established that River Fire in Brisbane.. a long way from Nowra.. happened in the weeks prior to the claimed date of this video. Nothing any Queenslander would not have known.

You have suggested forcefully that the cloud seen in the OP video is the same as what is seen over Brisbane City during River Fire.. which as a Queenslander living only 2 hours from the City.. and a regular visitor to it.. I know from my direct experience of it.. and many sporting events where dump and burns have occured over the past 20+ years... it is absolutely nothing like it at all.

While I can admire the effort you have put in to this thread, and the obvious display of your intellect and understanding of electronic/sound technology, I simply cannot accept as yet the jumps required to reach your Verdict. Most of which is completely unproven as yet.

If and when your assumptions are proven beyond doubt then I will along with others congratulate you on your fine work. Until then I remain wholely sceptical of your verdict and await further information as it comes to light.

Until then, this is unidentified despite the many possibilities for what it may have been.

As I like to say in this type of research... just because it could be swamp gas/earhtquake lights does not mean it actually was.

Thanl you for your input here it is appreciated as we work on unravelling this case.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Tayesin because: spelling is terrible..might have missed some too

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Fascinating video! It could be something as 'simple' as ball lightning...?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Normally I just lurk, but I'm bored, so I'm throwing in my 1/4 cent...

To me this is a big yawn.
So what?
Either the swamp gas has been ionized, or the devil is flying around making lights in the sky. Why should either rattle your cage so much?

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an __angel of light__. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the __prince of the power of the air__, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Ephesians 2 :2

[The devil is an angel of light, and his domain is the air--so he flys around making lights in the air, and people are amazed.]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Honestly, one of the last and only places, in the world, that an F-111 would do a dump-and-burn just happens to be in Australia, on this month. The video owner happens to admit he is in Australia, and filmed during this month.

The "object" seems to fly low to the ground, gain altitude, make a U-turn, then fly just under the clouds while illuminating them.

The F-111 at the last Brisbane Riverfestival seems to fly low to the ground, gain altitude, make a U-turn, then fly just under the clouds while illuminating them.

www.youtube.com...

It's easy to put two and two together..

edit on 30-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why can we not just take the ops video at face value instead we are trying to explain it away .
My question is Why?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Nope. Not been caught yet, although you are proposing they have.

I just proved that the video creator is a liar. He claims the video was muted, but there is 1 second of sound, then it is muted. It has already been proven that you can not mute the sound while recording. So the person LIED. He hid the sound.

Examples of something that are not remotely like the OP Video other than mundane things like Glow and some cloudy stuff.. all of which look different to the video being discussed here.

You are kidding right. I found a video of the same exact flight path of the object, same illumination brightness, same illuminated flicker effect. SAME SPEED. Same U-turn that I explained with an illustration in a previous post...

You would have to be blind to not see the similarities.

I'm looking deeper. And it is very clearly not Air Show footage. One needs to know how these things appear here in Australia, to understand how and when these procedures have been and are done in Australia, etc. And so far even the video of dump and burns do not justice to how they look to the human eye... and do not replicvate the cloud deck seen in the OP video.. in fact the River Fire night sky is filled with palls of smoke.. nothing at all lke cloud or rising mist.

The OP's video is CLEARLY a video of the F-111 doing a dump-and-burn, and completely identical footage has already been found. I think you are in denial. You just want to believe this is some advance UFO or alien.... New flash.. it is not.

Well earlier this month is earlier this year isn't it? No similarities in CLOUD cover at all. You are failing to understand that these River Fore events do not produce cloud cover.. they instead fill the sky with huge palls of smoke.

I think you are ignoring the Riverfire videos detail. The F-111 makes a low level pass, then climbs to about 20,000 feet and makes a U-turn, then illuminates solid cloud cover exactly like the OP's video.

I think you just might need your eyes checked.

Brisbane is nowhere near Nowra.. so you are claiming the video taker went to Brisbane and was out one night to take footage of an F-111 leaving the River Fire Event with Afterburners ablaze?

No I am claiming the video taker lied about his location so he can fool gullible people like you.

So where is your proof that they travelled to Brisbane to do that? You must have proof before making a definitive statement os Fact. Until then it is purely assumption.

I have proof the video taker is a liar. That is good enough to not trust his word about his location and time of day.

Everyone knows the earth is curved.. we aren't little kids.

Are you sure about that?

Again, you not being around or from Brisbane do not understand what happens during River Fire. All Along the Brisbane River there is a massive staged Fireworks display that is timed to music. The smoke from these Fireworks completely fills the sky because the process lasts 10 minutes or more along the length of the river through the city.. and that smoke drifts in massive palls of smoke... not cloud-like in any way.

Like I have never been to a firework show before.. right.. I'm from the United States, we have major firework displays every 4th of July that fills the sky with smoke across the entire state and US.. Riverfire is a little bit of smoke in one little location. According to videos of the event, the smoke didn't reach very high, there is a clear area above the smoke, and above that would is cloud cover... just like shown in ALL the 2010 Riverfire events.

You are grasping at straws and ignoring video evidence. The OP's video clearly shows smoke and low clouds on the horizon, and a solid cloud cover above it. The same for the Riverfire event... WHY ARE YOU IGNORING EVIDENCE?

So what you are seeing in some of these River Fire home made videos is multiple levels of smoke, columns of smoke and some diversified cloudy smoke.

Seriously, watch this video again...

www.youtube.com...

You see the solid cloud cover above the jet at 1:00 being illuminated? This is not smoke... it is completely identical cloud cover as the OP's video.

There is lower altitude "clouds" and smoke below it... these too are visible on the OP's video but because they are so low, and the OP's video is further away, they are hidden behind trees, and in the darkness, but you can still see them.

If you can't see this then you just might be legally blind.

Again, this is nothing like the clouds/mist on the OP video.

Yes there is!

You see what I circled in red? You see the white haze and smoke, and the small white clouds? This smoke/clouds has a faint flicker in the beginning of the video, keep your eyes on it and see it.

Who are you? Are you intentionally trying to fool people with your obstruction? Are you the video creator? It sure seems like you got something invested in this HOAX.

Didn't answer my question, but only went into superior concept mode.

I did answer your question but I guess you have to be intelligent to understand. Superior concept mode? It's called common sense... you can't compare two different videos from two different cameras and expect an exact color match... that is just idiotic.

I asked "Did you notice that in every dump and burn video so far the light is Orange.. in the Op video it is white."

So despite the variety of video cameras being used with different settings you mentioned .. all of the dump and burn videos do show the light as Orange/yellow.. which is not white and thus not what is seen on the OP video.

The OP's video is more white (like all the lights in the video) because it is a cheap piece of crap phone camera with horrible color settings.

Did you notice all the street lights are bright white too? What are those bright white halogen street lights? Yeah right, the city couldn't afford halogen street lights. Street lights are "incandescent" lights which light up as orange and yellow, not bright white. Obviously the camera is what you call "washed out".

It doesn't take a rocket scientists to understand this stuff.

I'm glad you have reached your personal decision and formed that opinion. But it is your's, and as yet is not proven beyond doubt, and thus you cannot state as definitive fact that it is what you say it is... and then hawk that as The Answer.

It will NEVER be proven without a doubt in the history of life because it is an event that happened in the past. You have to weight the evidence and find out what is most likely.

The video creator is a liar, and hid the sound from the video. There are completely identical videos showing an F-111 dump and burn that are clearly without a doubt identical (unless you are blind). There is no other witnesses to this event because it was mundane and everyone knew it was a jet...

This sighting is just a major HOAX.

You have suggested such, and provided your reasoning for that, which then was counter-claimed by another conversant with sound technologies. You then played superior to insure everyone thought you were right.

No, that other person didn't even understand my argument.

YOU CAN NOT MUTE THE PHONE WHILE RECORDING VIDEO. I already proved this to be true, the phone is not capable of doing it. Yet, the OP's video has sound, and then cuts out, while it was recording. The video creator is a LIAR. You can not "fiddle" with the mute button while recording.

The Video creator is a fat liar, and was hiding the sound to fool gullible people like you.

One so called expert not agreeing with another is proof of anything.

I didn't not agree with him... He didn't even have a valid argument to disagree with. He was claiming the video creator muted the phone while recording... I just proved that it was impossible with that model phone.. I win... end of discussion.. The video creator is a liar.

No it wasn't. You obviously have no idea where Brisbane or Nowra are in my country and the distances bewtween them. I do.

You mean I don't know how to read a map?

Wow, look how close they are on the world map.... It doesn't matter if they are 500 miles apart...

The video creator obviously lied about his location to throw researchers off his tale. Picking a location only 500 miles away from the actual event to hide his location.

What are the chances of someone filming a UFO that looks completely identical to an F-111 dump-and-burn only a days drive away from the only location in the world that has a F-111 doing a dump-and-burn on the same month? ..

You got to be very ignorant not to see the connection... THIS IS A HOAX.

Please, you have just cleverly worded that which makes it appear as if I am in cahoots and thus also a supporter of disinformation for all other readers to subliminally accept. Which in itself is a perfeclty used measure of disinformation. Poor form!

You are defending a liars video... You are making false observations saying there was no clouds and smoke in the OP's video when there clearly was. You are ignoring cloud cover in example videos. Makings stupid color comparisons between two different video cameras (one being a cheap phone camera). Denying the evidence that proves the OP's video's sound was tampered with using 3rd party applications... Agreeing with so called sound experts who don't even have a valid argument simply because he agrees that this object isn't a hoax....

Seems like YOU are the dis-informant here. Are you the video creator?

This video is a HOAX, plain and simple.

Why? Have you proved it wasn't yet? No you haven't.

I proved the video creator is a liar. This makes everything he says suspect. That is how it works. His claim that he is in Nowra can not be trusted. So now you have to prove it is in Nowra because you are the only one claiming it is in Nowra, besides the liar.

You have shown that some sound editing MAY have occured.

No I proved that sound editing DID occur, and that means the video creator is a LIAR, because he claims he hit mute on his phone. You can't hit mute while recording.... Think about that for once.

I'm done with you... I'm putting you on ignore. Sorry if I sound so rude right now, but I can be bothered by your obstruction and blatant denial.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

This may be news to you, or not, but.... for the past 10+ years, maybe even 50+ years, there have been many, many, many, many LIARS, HOAXERS, CHARLATANS, CON-ARTISTS, creating fake UFO videos too fool you people.

Do you wan't people to be fooled? You wan't people to remain ignorant of truth? You wan't people to think they saw a UFO when they were looking at an airplane? You wan't people to not know, but only think they know? Live in ignorance?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I have no credibility? Do you want me to go through all your posts and show everyone how many UFO videos that you fought tooth and nail to support, and they turn out to be proven hoaxes? Does the Spain UFO ring a bell? You brought out your stupid wannabe knowledge of sound just to find out later the sound was completely fake. Hahaha... I can go on too... I know who you are... Almost every UFO you fight for turns out to be a hoax, and you tell me my credibility is shot.

Err you mean like me having to tell people that the Concord video had been explained? You mean me a spending several days collating all the downed Alibied aircraft over Denmark in WW2 and coming to the conclusion i can find no evidence to support a Spitfire being lost of the country with relation to losing said aircraft to a Foo fighter?

I have thousands of ours experience creating the software you use to edit audio. Who are you?

I am also a musician that edits audio as a hobby.

Oh preserve us from hobbyists. I'm a professional i make my living making music and have done for 25 years. iI've worked on movies etc etc... I also spend an inordinate amount of time correcting the mistakes you hobbyists habitually make..You obviously don't actually have a clue what you are talking about and having been found out now try to wriggle out of it by claiming you as a hobbyist are even in the same ball park as professional when push comes to shove.

You whole attitude is * I know* from the very start. I'm saying actually you don;t, i don;t and there is perfectly logical explanation that could explain it. I didn't say as you have i have solved it, i said it could be. There lies the difference between you and I.

"To claim these pops and clicks leave "no mark" on a wav file, yet still leave an audible pop, is a complete lie. If you knew anything about waveform files, you would know they consist of bytes of data, and the only way for there to exist a pop or click is for there to be a byte value greater than or less than zero (for 16-bit type wavs)."

Absolute tripe and you just proved beyond doubt you haven't a clue what you are talking about. Did i say i was a computer expert? No i didn't, but you introduce that simply to try and deflect the huge mistake you have made. Many *digital* artifacts leave no traceable *mark* in the wav display. They are there in the spectral display, then you have to know exactly what you are looking for. That is however, utterly irrelevant to the case in hand. Your explanation of the audio spike is simply utterly wrong. The spike in the audio file in this case is almost 100% caused by some sort of switching device be it physical or software. It is not an artifact from editing.

Whether that backs the guy's case up i simply don;t know. I just wans;t going to see the sort of amateur hour rubbish you serve up being taken for the truth when you obviously don;t the the very basics about cleaning wav files and editing audio beyond that of your typical hobbyist..

The guy could be faking it, then again he might not be. There's the difference between you and I yet again. I take all the evidence and where i have expertise go deeper than most have the ability to. You just love the sound of your own voice above all.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

You still don't know what you are talking about, it's hilarious.

I love watching you fail at trying to prove yourself.

I never said there was any artifact from editing, so you are lost and confused.

Then you completely ignore when I said I am a professional computer programmer who has made programs that visually display wave forms of many different types of sound files including .wav format. I know what I am talking about, you don't know crap beyond playing with buttons on a program people like myself made for you.

Also, those pops and clicks you said were caused by "computers doing something"..
.. are caused by interrupt latency issues. Denying this in your post is hilarious!

www.soundonsound.com...

You are going on ignore too.

For a quick laugh, everyone watch FireMoon fight tooth and nail for this UFO video, and even pull out his "sound engineer" card to make people think his opinion is superior. Then the later the UFO video turns out to be an admitted hoax.

FireMoon - UFO in spain

Yeah very credible.

edit on 1-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Predictors say that most activity should be around the middle eastern area and the ancient egypt areas as that is where aliens were thought to have originate. I think now that the world has expanded so is why we see alien sightings popping up in other places. I have done a lot of research into alien origins and have came up with this theory. hubpages.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
its most definitely swamp gas!

but seriously great video its definitely not a plane or jet I don't see how a helicopter could light up the clouds above it since the search lights on helies are located below the craft and aim downwards the running lights are not nearly bright enough to illuminate the clouds and they blink. so with that being said, I don't believe this to be any known aircraft and is indeed a UFO. weather or not it is extraterrestrial in origin cannot be determined.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have just thought of a genius way to determine the origin of UFO's in future sightings.

first you need a laser pointer. Preferably one of the really strong green ones

when you see what you believe to be a UFO, whip out your laser pointer and aim it at the craft

If at first nothing happens and then the feds and cops come Knocking on your door. you know that the craft was terrestrial and man made.

If the craft returns fire and incinerates you then its probably extraterrestrial.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Absolute tripe and you just proved beyond doubt you haven't a clue what you are talking about. Did i say i was a computer expert? No i didn't, but you introduce that simply to try and deflect the huge mistake you have made. Many *digital* artifacts leave no traceable *mark* in the wav display.

I can't believe your post gets a star after posting a complete lie that proves you know not what you are talking about. I was talking to you about being a computer programmer so that I can explain to you how I know that digital artifacts such as pops and clicks, when recorded to a sound file, DO make traceable marks in the wave display.

Waveform displays are created by iterating through the bytes of data in a sound file and creating points on a graph which are then connected by lines.

A completely silent sound file has NULL bytes which are zeros. 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

A silent sound file that has a pop or crack would look like this. 0, 0, 0, 0, 255, 0, 3 , 0, 0

The 255, and the 3, are two pops in the sound file. When you create a program that creates a waveform display, it reads these bytes and creates the waveform graph based on the bytes.

So YES, pops and cracks DO make marks on the display. However, depending on how you set the scale of the graph, the 3 may not show up, and the 255 will. But not matter what, there is a mark, no matter how small.

But this is off topic.. I am not even arguing pops and clicks, you made this all up...I didn't even mention anything about any pops and clicks.

Anyway.. I can't talk to people who don't know what they are talking about for long.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

hate to sya it but it looks like one of the police helicopters...they're dauphin, so extra wide and have a quite large searchlights that do illuminate the clouds above in a similar fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join