It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Australia -- 17-09-2010

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

A Dump&Burn at a Brisbane airshow in the Dark?
It can only get better

Bod Down Under.....

Did you see that Brisbane footage of that night time "River of Fire" display with the F111's?

It is truly spectacular.....awesome!!!!

Unfortunately, that is is the last time the F111's will be used for that.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If this was filmed in Brisbane and not 'Nowra at 5am' it seems pretty quiet on the street for evening time in a capitol city. It maybe a quiet back street though and 1 car did pass at the start of the clip so who knows.

There is some slight evidence in the clip that suggests it might not be filmed in Nowra. The street light in the video is a on a short thin pole more than likely made from metal. If you look on streetview you will see the majority of streetlights in Nowra are attached to thick wooden power/phone poles although there are some much larger metal street lights in the town center and on the main highway. In a couple of the newer residential areas of the town there are some street lights that are similar in size and width to the one in the video but the streets in these areas do not appear to be as straight and long as this road.
The street this is filmed on is either very narrow or the cameraman is standing on a traffic island in the middle of the road and there is not too many traffic islands in Nowra. It is dark and video quality is low so maybe im way off and google earth and streetview images are a few years old now so is nothing conclusive.

yes i did look up and down the streets in Nowra on streetview looking for where the video was shot

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet. Whether or not the video was actually shot in Nowra at the time stipulated needs to be established. A daytime picture mimicking the original along with a street name would be nice.

T.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Triangulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...

Found this on Flickr. Time lapse pic of the dump and burn done in Sept. 2010.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I think you've hit the nail on the head mate. The similarities are far too numerous. The odds of it being anything else other than what you've stipulated are extremely low. Good work!

IRM

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Did anyone read the details/comments of the OP's video??

www.youtube.com...

This video is BS as mentioned by 'gift0fpr0phecy' of AboveTopSecret.com.

Very good researching everyone, challenges are nice once in a while.

It's video's like this that separate those of us who have logic and those who don't.

Regardless, this is still awesome because it's the last F1-11 that will do a dump and burn over Brisbane. I'm glad it got the recognition that it deserves. :]

Thanks for your time, had a good lol.

So now this is an ADMITTED HOAX by the video uploader.

I am not sure he meant it to be a hoax, or if he really couldn't identify the object, but...from the tone of his message, "It's video's like this that separate those of us who have logic and those who don't.", and.. "had a good lol", it sounds like it was meant to be a hoax.

The title of the OP's video and the original video is now, "The last F1-11 over Brisbane - 04/09/10". So this means he probably did give a faulty date, and most likely time, and location.

So, this is a HOAX, and should be move to the proper forum.

edit on 2-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Based on the relevation in this post thread is being moved from A&U to HOAX.

This is absolutely no reflection of the OP!

edit on October 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thank you G.E.L.

Thanks to everyone else who supported me too.

Now I get to reflect on this post.

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I predict this topic will be in the HOAX forum in the near future, and my predictions are never wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It goes to show just how far people are willing to stand behind their fake story. Which is all the way. People take note and recognise the act next time you see it.

IRM

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I predict this topic will be in the HOAX forum in the near future, and my predictions are never wrong.

nice 1 gift0fprophecy, can you now pr0phesise me some lotto numbers?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Thank you G.E.L.
Thanks to everyone else who supported me too.
Now I get to reflect on this post.

Gift0fpr0phecy.....

How is it you were so confident of that?

Did you have information not available to us?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oddnutz

Nah, that is cheating. I don't like to cheat.

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well first, I thought this sighting was too good to be true. Then after I found a hint of him not telling the truth, and saw the examples of the F-111 dump and burn, I knew what I was seeing was a hoax. I wouldn't of stopped debunking this hoax until it was in the hoax forum.

The only information I had that you all didn't was my insight.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nice job gift0fpr0phecy and well done for shedding light on yet another hoax.

Now I best get back into character as a believer again.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
RAAF F-111 doing a 'dump and burn'.

www.youtube.com...

Identical in all aspects - so it gets my vote as a logical possibility.

hahahha glad I was right. Nice.

Not tos ay there are not real UFOs out there in many forms - but to get to the bottom of a sighting with a decent explaination is ideal.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
WOW...
That's amazing. I my point. I believe in UFO's, so I would say this is real. Some videos you can tell it's fake, and blah blah blah. But this. It's like you think it's the reflection, but it's going into the clouds. So it's impossible to be an reflection. Wow... Just, wow...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mimroro

Sometimes it pays to notice the forum a thread is in.
Sometimes it pays to read a thread before commenting.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was sucked in on this fake alright

I wish there was a lever you can pull to drop hoaxers like this into a deep pit full of Taipans

Oh well NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you think Mr. Hoaxer will post the audio now?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow. People are faking UFO's? What for??? I mean I seen a Air Bus and didn't know it was an Air Bus until I looked it up and found a image that looked exactly as I had seen it in the sky. But before I did that, to me. It was a UFO. Considering all aspects of the word. It's as if everyone automatically associates the word UFO to extraterrestrial being. All I have to say to that is go get an education. I could shoot a M16 with a yellow tracer and someone a mile away would see it and say LOOK ITS A UFO ALIEN! Wtf?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Damn, thats cool/wierd.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join