It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by A boy in a dress

BIAD... you're looking fetching in your new dress

IRM

Thank you... it's sets off my eyes... don't you think?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
‘Ambassador to the aliens’ denies reports

Reports that the United Nations was set to appoint an ambassador to the aliens might turn out to be a work of science fiction.

The Guardian now reports that she has said in an email that "It sounds really cool but I have to deny it". She had reportedly been set to announce her role publicly at a Royal Society conference, which has also been denied.

Read more: www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

If this is false why has it gone this far then?
Who is the architect of this Hoax?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Did Greer shag your wife or daughter or something mate?

You seem to be running some kind of personal vendetta against the bloke.

He's making a bit of cash on the back of ET's...ok, but given that just about everyone and his dog is going on about 'disclosure', including the UN, the Vatican and other influential orgs, it looks like his pioneering work for disclosure is starting to bear fruit.

Personally, i don't mind if the bloke is making a living out of helping to bring the truth to the world.

As I always say... Never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes. Cheers!

IRM

edit on 27/9/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hi BiaD,

I find it difficult to imagine that all the people who work within Governments, no matter how small their task -can all keep the secrets... it's possible, but doubtful.

They haven't and don't keep the secrets though, not entirely anyway.

Loads and loads of government, military and civil service people have come out and directly said that the ET UFO phenomena is real, the government has always known it was real, and has diverted significant resources and energies throughout the decades of the later half of the 20th century, to both studying the craft and their 'pilots', and keeping a lid on the subject, unless it suited them to release UFO rumors here and there to cover sightings of their own clandestine or back-ops craft.

This doesn't just include the US government or military either, many other countries are in the know too, and have similar policies to one degree or another, although it seems of late, that most of the other countries feel the time is right to disclose, due to the state our planet is getting into.

The US doesn't agree.

But then, sitting on trillions of barrels of domestic oil, they wouldn't agree.

The majority of the world, isn't so energy rich, or even generally rich, so their patience is understandably wearing thin.

The US has largely managed to keep a lid on this, domestically through denial when someone talks (talk is cheap) and internationally through economic and military pressures, but the times are changing, in both respects.

There are too many 'official' (non-US) bodies around the world, raising their voices about this, and i feel that soon someone, probably from outside the US, is going to come forwards with indisputable evidence and present it to the world to force the issue out into open.

Hopefully, anyway.

So if these guys show up on The Whitehouse lawn, there's gonna have to be a lot of diplomacy and courage shown... we don't want these slimy critters thinking they can take over and control us. We don't want the aliens thinking that either!

Classic!

edit on 27/9/2010 by spikey because: to add quote from Boy in a Dress.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Italy just hit Repubblica.it

Well this is a good news but just read that it could be fake.
Anyway whatever happens I'll stick my feet on the ground, I can't trust UN...too much discredit and corruption.

Live long and prosper.

edit on 27-9-2010 by starchaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I can see how your comment make sense, but this idea that aliens have
been visiting us and 'doin' de business' with us has been around for years
and yet, to date... nobody as shown unrefutable evidence that this is the
case.
Most stories dry up and it seems these days -more and more are involved
in scamming money from the gullible.
But still, I would have thought SOMEONE would have the front wing or tail-
light off one of these things.
Heck... a recording of an abuction would be a start.

edit on 27-9-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well...thanks for the reply IRM, but i'm not sure i understand it.

But thanks anyway.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Good post..............I suspect you are right.

Thank you, unfortunately I wish I was not right but my inner self knows something is amiss.

It's gotten to the point that we are going to have to follow Obi-Wan Kenobi's advice and to close our eyes and feel the force.

It is our best tool. I get the feeling it is one they do not have.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

This is a duality school. Where there is a strong negative presence, and that one is running this war/poverty planet, ,there is also a strong positive. The Higher Ups are the ones that will only get involved if humanity, or its leaders, endanger earth and its living library in an extreme way.

Though there are many groups here, operating in our 3d channel, and in adjacent or close channels, some are just out of the range of infared we can see, we only see a small portion of ultra violet. There are many ways they phase, and also switch channels, but they're not the Higher Ups, and a mixture of intentions. Some are very positive.

I've seen ets working with the human race, while looking at the script, this came to me, a cosmic upgrade and mentoring/teaching. I've also seen arrests, and an intervention. I've seen 2 timelines, one which depicted a huge catasrophe and the other was disclosure.

From Higher Ups and even Higher Self's perspective, there is not a whole bunch of "timeline" possibilities in this, as time is a construct, based on orbit, but in the holographic universe, Higher Ups are from a different time channel and this is the past to them. From Higher Self's perspective indeed this is the past, our past journey, and the DVD runs have specific outlines to the scenes, we only color them up differently like in the movie Groundhog Day. There is a way this already went. Its not up in the air, like now to us walking it in our "time" channel, where its in the moment, and the future is not set to us.

So I have no idea, what it will mean. I have no idea if its even while in our bodies, because our astral bodies are very real to us. It could be after events occur that ETs tutor us, those progressing onwards, those that still retain memories and have avoided the traps and negativity here and are not in the clutches of the negatives temporally.

I know its mixing the school with the events for me, but I've been shown alot of things here too, both Higher Self and what was called the Aquarius Project from a friend akin to Miriam Delicado and others, even what Smokingman's other thread was, with his nordic contact and the 2012 type scenarios. There are a lot of disasters used for awareness as protocol. Possibly because events are really coming, and we need to wake up to the way the world is and the huge amount of control, murders, starvation, wars and negativity. We need to put our lives in order. We need to reach the next level of love, because in grades and school, higher grades don't receive lower level lessons and tests. So earth changes and wars/starvation, etc could be seen as lower level ones.

Here on earth, its like camps of mafia bosses, hybrids, running different segments of the world, and there is heavy ET involvement as well. I think there is a real push against the tight control of technology the US/UK have dominated the world with to disclose, and if disclosure happens then its due to the various opposing interests here.

I'm not sure it will be the kind of disclosure we would want. However, it opens the door. Once done, the door is open. And it would then depend on how humanity repsonds, in a sense. Because the whole test for everyone is over if they start chosing positive, kind responses to all the daily tests, and walk in everyones moccasins and give up the need to retaliate. Its over, the curtain raises, and everyone progresses.

So, there is a real push for disclosure, it may not be helpful kind, ie. free this planet, it may be a part of NWO, either hard or soft control of us. But, the door opens in this.

Second of all, if there really are events coming up, it may just be another big show and diversion. They could be planning new hollywood illusions to fill time waiting for disasters, instead of doing the right thing and preparing people, equalizing them, redistributing and arranging safe passage, and lots of alternative clean energy devices and backup.

If they know something bad is coming over the next few years, they have had decades to do the right thing in.

But there is a very strong positive force here as well, and they have met with this force numerous occasions, when you said humanity has not progressed as they should have, its due to negatives running this school and the many traps and wipes of memory many have endured. I believe that we are being progressed and that there are a lot of people/races involved in this project. That all parents/Higher Ups and benevolents want their children to grow up, well.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Your points are well taken, believe me.

I too am frustrated by lack of concrete, nuts and bolts evidence.

The circumstantial variety is overwhelming though, and together with high profile testimony, in many cases, very high profile, millions of videos of sightings, archived documentation of sightings dating back centuries, all tell me and a high percentage of the worlds population about 60-70% polled i seem to recall, expressed a belief that based on the evidence at hand, these craft and their ET occupants, allowing for a quantity of sightings and videos that are undoubtedly hoaxed or fantasy inspired, are essentially real.

There are those that claim to be abductees, or contactees of ET's, and have undergone surgery to remove what they believe to be ET implants from their bodies.

Upon analysis these implants, in many cases were found to contain unknown elements, or elements not found on Earth. Other implants had been found to have what was described as 'organic nanostructure coatings, etc.

So, although debatable, is physical evidence.

Again, there are the inevitable hoaxes that are perpetrated in this area too, no doubt some of them by fantasists or outright liars looking to cash in, but of course, it would be standard operating practice for a government engaged in a cover up, to also commit resources to perpetrating a variety of hoaxes of their own, in order to discredit the genuine.

But yeah..i agree completely that a 'tail light' or 'hub cap' would be a nice addition to the mountains of circumstantial evidence out there.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by observe50

I've seen ets working with the human race, while looking at the script, this came to me, a cosmic upgrade and mentoring/teaching. I've also seen arrests, and an intervention. I've seen 2 timelines, one which depicted a huge catasrophe and the other was disclosure.

I know its mixing the school with the events for me, but I've been shown alot of things here too, both Higher Self and what was called the Aquarius Project from a friend akin to Miriam Delicado and others, even what Smokingman's other thread was, with his nordic contact and the 2012 type scenarios. There are a lot of disasters used for awareness as protocol. Possibly because events are really coming, and we need to wake up to the way the world is and the huge amount of control, murders, starvation, wars and negativity. We need to put our lives in order. We need to reach the next level of love, because in grades and school, higher grades don't receive lower level lessons and tests. So earth changes and wars/starvation, etc could be seen as lower level ones.

Here on earth, its like camps of mafia bosses, hybrids, running different segments of the world, and there is heavy ET involvement as well. I think there is a real push against the tight control of technology the US/UK have dominated the world with to disclose, and if disclosure happens then its due to the various opposing interests here.

But there is a very strong positive force here as well, and they have met with this force numerous occasions, when you said humanity has not progressed as they should have, its due to negatives running this school and the many traps and wipes of memory many have endured. I believe that we are being progressed and that there are a lot of people/races involved in this project. That all parents/Higher Ups and benevolents want their children to grow up, well.

Oh, that is too much to chew. I'm just gonna tell you that I'm going with option number three, no catastrophe, no disclosure.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just want to throw in here that today the National Press Club is supposed to talk about UFO's and Nuclear weapon shut downs.

Also Fox today changed Alien "Greeter" to Alien "Ambassador."

I wonder if ATS can tell us if there has been higher activity on the site from Govermental areas....I wonder if they are monitoring how/what people are saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The disclosure issue is questionable, as this is a reform school/school, and we are constantly given both sides of the story, in our media, and all the OS's have a hundred holes in them. So there is a responsibility for many to wake up and pay attention.

The disasters? They always come, in many forms. I think studying the past is important. We also can see a timeline of activities that have occurred since the 80s that point to a massive underground infastructure being built.

I don't know if in a test, teachers will hand out the answers ahead of time, I think its up to us to pay attention and question things alot. Look within, meditate, seek our Source and Soul knowledge, and aslo look up. I think its up to us to notice billions are suffereing and illegal wars in which the casualty rate is pushing between 80-90% civilian casuatlies is occurring, and that we need to stop raising our children to be warriors, and supporting murder of anyone. That if you are awake, and mature, striving to grow in love, and attacked by anyone, that other is a in a child role. Would you retaliate against your own child? Being more aware and loving puts us in a more responsible position, and everyone here is close family on a soul level.

I'm an experiencer, but after Higher Self contact, I don't really search for answers in the cosmos any longer. I had a lot of answers given me concerning the Holographic Universe, and know this is about Love, and we're being tested every day.

We're also living on a truly negative hellzone planet, and need to see through some of this ourselves, its part of our tests.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yet another one of these useless and highly-paid positions in the UN hierarchy. Here's one more crooked bureaucrat who'll travel the world first class, drive around in his high-end Mercedes-Benz and get the hot call-girls during his multi-city tours, giving lectures on the "eventuality of UFO contacts and its effect on the global governance", as well as the same old bland speeches about fighting poverty worldwide!

UN: welfare for world-class cons.

edit on 27/9/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Then you are are TRUE skeptic.

I both welcome and readily accept your breed of skeptic, as opposed to many others on this site, who claim to be skeptics, but are actually just debunkers, who don't search for truth, just for more ways to debunk. They wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the backside, whereas you seem to be genuinely open minded, and...well, skeptical.

Nice one Hawkwind, couldn't ask for more.
Star from me mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this funny i was reading this thread yesterday and now i find many sites talking about this, it's in french but you can translate it with google and in my office people are talking about this women it was on yahoo on slate and others site, my coworker ask me if it's possible it could be great if we have a contact,he said finaly we are not alone in the univers, i was very suprise because most of people in my office was not scared, no! they was ok with this idea !!!
here some link i don't think it's hoax, maybe this time it's a real disclosure....

www.slate.fr...

www.20min.ch...

www.lepost.fr...

www.lesquotidiennes.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I worked in a hospital in central IN 20 years ago. At that time part of my job was to sort the mail and place it in the proper mail slots for each department. The ER, Radiology, and Lab departments would periodically get notices of what to look for if someone came in with an alleged "alien abduction" experience. There were pictures of X-rays of different parts of patients bodies that actually showed implanted devices. I remember the areas as being at the top of the bridge of the nose, the wrist, the base of the skull, the feet. Also, pictures of the devices after they were removed. I don't remember where the publications came from, but they were official notices to the medical staff. As I said, that was 20 years ago and I will not speculate as to who published the notices.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If she has now denied the whole thing, then it didn't take her long to climb down from her previous position, did it? I mentioned yesterday that as soon as any important public figure gave even a HINT of interest in aliens, ET contact, UFOs or anything along those lines, the pressures against them would enormous--and I don't mean Phage, either. I think she did give such a hint, but then rapidly retreated, in about a day.

It has always been that way since the 1940s and 1950s.

edit on 27-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Then you are are TRUE skeptic.

I both welcome and readily accept your breed of skeptic, as opposed to many others on this site, who claim to be skeptics, but are actually just debunkers, who don't search for truth, just for more ways to debunk. They wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the backside, whereas you seem to be genuinely open minded, and...well, skeptical.

Nice one Hawkwind, couldn't ask for more.
Star from me mate.

Debunkers are on EVERY website, and some are much worse than the ones on ATS. They have always existed since the beginning in the UFO field, and I do think the cover up in this area is more intense than just about any other, except maybe the JFK and King assassinations. (And even those got Congressional hearings years after fact that at least released some of the real information.)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

What previous position? The claims came from a news article.

The Royal Society knew nothing about it. The United Nations referred all queries to the switchboard of Unoosa in Vienna. Its switchboard number wasn't much help. "The person at extension 4951 is unavailable, please leave your message after the tone," it said. Those messages might make for some interesting listening today.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 9/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join