It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

You said it better than I could.

Another person that is awake and aware.

Excellent post

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Yes there are documents....................do your research.

I suggest you buy and read:

UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973 and UFOs & The National Security State The Cover Up Exposed 1973-1991 by Richard M. Dolan.

and go here: www.theblackvault.com...

Yes there are thousands of documents...................I repeat, do your research, it's out there.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

You might be right....................that is a possiblity.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Good post.

Because, that is also a possiblity.

Nothing is set in stone yet and there are many possiblities.

I pretty much think "disclosure" may be a orchestrated event by TPTB but, you also could be right.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The chair recognises the ambassador from The United Space, ambassador you have the floor.

Shouldn't we wait till they send us theirs? You know for collateral. I mean do I really have to remind everyone
of thier past history of abductions. Not to mention we go and appoint this fool and then nobody shows.

The MSM would have a field day draggin. No wait that's in the real world. I quit.

edit on 26-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ah, I see the natives have appointed their spokesperson.

And who will pick up the pieces when she is vaporized?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is not to make light of this, really it isn't, but all I can think of is that little newsflash from Independence Day when the news anchor is shown exhorting the viewers:

We have been advised again to warn citizens to please refrain from shooting at the spaceships. You may trigger an Interstellar War.

I could completely imagine this being one of the realities of any UFO encounter. Matt Lauer on TV telling everyone to put their .357's away right quick.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by witness63

Yes there are documents....................do your research.

I suggest you buy and read:

UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973 and UFOs & The National Security State The Cover Up Exposed 1973-1991 by Richard M. Dolan.

and go here: www.theblackvault.com...

Yes there are thousands of documents...................I repeat, do your research, it's out there.

I know there are documents. I've read just about every declassified UFO document the US has over the past ten years, including stuff from the FBI, Air Force, Army, NSA, CIA, DIA, Project Moondust, and so on. I know that planes have chased UFOs, sometimes fired on them, and that some have crashed with technology and bodies recovered.

I have read Dolan's books, Friedman's, Timothy Good's and many others, and listened to their lectures.

To top it all off, I have seen a UFO myself, and know just how fast they can move: I saw it go from hovering near the ground to taking off into space in about a second.

I promise, no one has to sell me on UFOs. Of all the people on ATS, I'm already sold on the idea that a number of alien civilizations are visiting earth and probably have been for a very long time.

I would also say that a number of skeptics and debunkers who post on the web have not done nearly this amount of research on UFOs, and often post a bunch of off-handed comments which they think are based on some kind of evidence when in fact they haven't really studied any of this evidence at all. At least, they often seem blissfully unaware of it when they make a lot of their kneejerk pronouncements on the subject--dissing and dismissing it.

So I would consider myself as informed and experienced on this as just about anyone, and think my conclusions about aliens ARE based on a lot of real and solid evidence. Yes, the aliens are here all right.

edit on 27-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'd go even further. I believe Robert Emenegger when he says that the US government had a SETI-like program for communicating with ETs as early as the 1950s, and that UFOs have landed at air force bases and government officials have met with aliens. It's very likely that Eisenhower met with some of them as early as 1954, although we don't know many of the details about it.

I think this is true because Emenegger had contacts with the White House, military and intelligence agencies like few other documentary filmmakers ever had, and these contacts tipped him off about these UFO events.

I think SETI started off as a program funded by the military and a lot of the scientists associated with it in the early days like Frank Drake already knew about these alien contacts, even though the public version of SETI has not been allowed to disclose any of this. I also think Carl Sagen was involved in the secret government investigation of UFOs back in the 1960s and was also not allowed to disclose what he really knew.

Here's Robert Emenegger on the Veritas Show telling some of the things he learned about UFO contacts:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

is a she actually, datuk Dr Mazlan is the head of Malaysian Planetarium
and the story is official, it has been published in the malaysian news portal
The Star - Malaysian News

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I so want to post my two cents....but so many have posted before me...Anyways, here it goes: I wonder what that job pays? With so many of us unemployed maybe they will give a class at the local community college...
Alien communications 101....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

That is no different from the story which is posted on every other website and it says nothing about Othman being the "ambassador" or the "primary contact".

It says:

that the United Nations “must be ready to co-ordinate humanity’s response to any first contact”.

Humanity's response. As in; "Wow, an alien signal! Now WTF do we do? Who do we tell and how do we tell them." There is nothing about talking to ET.

Why is it so difficult to understand? Never mind, I know why.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
man i hope the aliens are smart enough to actually stay away from this planet

as soon as they arrived i can guarantee you this country and the left would ask em " hey you got a spare 200 trillion so we dont have to work anymore"

i want someone like Dr. Michio Kaku appointed but in all realization this government cant do squat right so in the end the aliens if they know better will stay far far far away in another galaxy in another universe for the time being.

aliens do exist i know they for the simple fact ats posters tell me so

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
man i hope the aliens are smart enough to actually stay away from this planet

as soon as they arrived i can guarantee you this country and the left would ask em " hey you got a spare 200 trillion so we dont have to work anymore"

They don't use money, or so I've heard. They are quite a bit beyond that, technically speaking.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Every article is qouting the original one from that Australian site. Do we have any offivial biographical information from a UN or astronomics website about this lady?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

And that is how, I think, it is going to be if it happens.............

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

One of the top posts on this thread.................

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
I am telling you team this is the real thing our friends are appearing very soon now.

Why do you call them friends? How do you know they are friends? From what have read and seen is that they don't seem to care what terror they inflict on abdutees and that seems like hostile intent and research and development on the enemy.

I have had such horrible nightmares about these things...I am a very sensitive person when it comes to sixth sense. They are trying to figure out how to take this rock without us ruining it with our nuclear weapons when they wage war on us.

I bet when contact is made it is when they figure out enough about our DNA to kill us all off without a shot fired. I think they are closer to Dean Koontz new novel "The Taking" than they being our friends.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

phage,

i was pointing out 2 things in my reply, 1 ) is a she is not a he and 2) the fact that this news is published by the mainstream news portal in malaysia means it is not an unverified news, because Dr Mazlan is head of the Malaysian Planeterium.

as to what detail this appointment entails, i will be interested to read the comments and thoughts of everyone here, cos i have no bloody idea what this appointment is all about

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join