It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Anyone know how America voted on this or did they abstain? I would be curious to know how all that played out in the voting process.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Yes , and as an experienced contributer, ALWAYS remember to be polite when applying your opinion to a posting that may be ridiculous. Even if it is about aliens or something else non existant

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Giving her the responsibility smells Project Blubeam... But I don't know, she kind of seems like a good person. It's just weird they would select her. Her English is not very good to be honest. I'd imagine Obama would oficially greet visitors, but hey if you watch the original V - the UN greets aliens as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Cry all you like, the UN is made up by them. It's a soap oprah. They will apoint who they like, and you can't do anything about it. Cry Cry Cry. Say please so they can laugh in your face. Your request is usless.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Giving her the responsibility smells Project Blubeam...

I did have in my mind that whatever "alien" they might show us could be something Monsanto cooked up in their labs.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's articles like this that only affirm my belief that TPTB are planning a staged worldwide alien invasion. Project Bluebeam, Project Greenstar, whatever you wish to label it.

I agree it is likely that advanced satellite tech will be used to project 3D images onto an accommodating layer of the Earth's atmosphere (sodium layer?), along with the use of (not so) advanced tech stripped from the late great genius that was Nikola Tesla. The latter will likely be used to create aircraft that harnesses the power of the Earth using harmonics, allowing them to 'hover' almost silently. We will not be able to explain these craft when they appear due to the true potential of this tech being kept from us since it's inception over 100 years ago.

The 'aliens' themselves will likely be genetically-modified programmable organisms, similar in appearance to the 'greys' we've all heard so much about already (predictive programming). These organisms will appear to have all their faculties in place, but only enough without actually being fully sentient (drones).

It is possible that this can be kept from enough of the world public in order for it to succeed in uniting humanity against a common enemy, leaving us open to being completely conquered covertly. But the main reason why this operation will be a success is because so many of you WANT to believe that it will happen, even if it is to the detriment of mankind.

It is however NOT possible that something as important as a visitation by a vastly superior alien race would go by unnoticed. This is why it hasn't already happened, and most probably never will.

edit on 26-9-2010 by RemusUK because: spelling (HP laptop........terrible keyboard)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Giving her the responsibility smells Project Blubeam... But I don't know, she kind of seems like a good person. It's just weird they would select her. Her English is not very good to be honest. I'd imagine Obama would oficially greet visitors, but hey if you watch the original V - the UN greets aliens as well.

She looks like someone who would seem peaceful, and is very intelligent. Somehow I don't think the language is going to matter much. And what does Obama know about space or physics? He would be a bad choice because of a general lack of knowledge in what is her area of expertise.

Will be interesting, to say the least, if this all happens.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs

unoosa.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
just found this...seems to be the same:

www.cosmosmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The government already knows all about the aliens, there just putting on a show for the ignorant masses. I really think there planning something big (the aliens/ government/ illuminati) and im not sure if its for the better of worse. But then again this is the government that killed 3,000 of its own people and a lot more in the fake war. Sh*ts bout to get serious!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Royal Society, Oct 4 royalsociety.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There is an old thread on ATS, from 2002/03. A cab driver picked a gentlemen up from the United Nations and was told they "are trying to control the chaos up to 2012" The gentlemen, in question, said "you don't want to know" when asked what was going to happen in 2012.

Btw, it wasn't a newbie who made the thread - a HIGHLY respected and influential member of the board. Who has never posted outlandish theories.

As for project blue beam. I've never believed the material or the conspiracy. If we do get disclosure, it is going to be the real deal.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lee63

Honestly, judging by the events, I think a signal has been detected.

Everything is similar to the allege SETI procedures, in the event of the message. The appointment of an Earth representative is the second to final point - the last is whether to inform the people.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
so what species does everyone think will contact us officially? the greys, reptilians, or maybe something we've never heard of before?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm with the poster who says TPTB are staging a world wide hoax Alien Invasion

I'm not gonna be believing any 'disclosure 'that involves the UN don't you either.
we know already that the Secret military has o plenty of UFOs and whatnot amazing technology

I'm not a monkey and I won't be dazzled by their science / magic

I am watching cynically just thinking, 'oh not this again'...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk_cryptid_seeker
so what species does everyone think will contact us officially? the greys, reptilians, or maybe something we've never heard of before?

And if they look like us, those of us that watch sci fi, are all going to be reminded of the V.

Although it would be less scary if they looked a little bit like us. Possibilities are endless.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
More threads, more people speaking thier minds, more people unsure of what to believe.
Before you know it your going to have mentally unstable people believeing they are aliens Of course your going to get people saying "anyone who says aliens arent coming and trying to convice people they arent are hybrids"

Where does this magical thinking take you? to a place that isnt reality, a place inside your head.

Personally i would love to meet a bring from somewhere else in space or somewhere else in time.
I would greet them with only respect open mind and learn just as much as i could. Even to be thier friend if they would allow it.

We all have dreams, but we have to realize what is a dream and what is reality, some people have trouble telling the two apart, and think its some special gift or something,

Personally i think its good for the UN to prepare, i mean the future has already come to vist, so why not beings from another planet? of course i would imagen beings from the future (say future "humans" would look very alien to us, we might even think they are aliens, but they could be millions of years more evolved)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I'm with the poster who says TPTB are staging a world wide hoax Alien Invasion

I'm not gonna be believing any 'disclosure 'that involves the UN don't you either.
we know already that the Secret military has o plenty of UFOs and whatnot amazing technology

I'm not a monkey and I won't be dazzled by their science / magic

I am watching cynically just thinking, 'oh not this again'...

I second that .

A time will come when we are sold the biggest lie of all times and people will want to believe that lie so bad that they will except it with arms wide open .

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think this is wonderful news! An intelligent strong female astrophysicist. What a great choice!

You know, reading the original article I noticed she is involved in space law as well.

She has been with this UNOOSA for over a decade.

This is definitely the new frontier.

What a wonderful role model for our little girls in a field dominated by men.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I think you might have a point there, I just hope all this is leading up to something...which I think it is.

www.astrosociology.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join