It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

You said what I wanted to say for the last 14 pages............thank you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Good post..............I suspect you are right.

Not one shot fired, a simple matter of assimilation DNA wise.

People not familiar with this concept should read David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

Takes longer, but is more effective and less messy.

For decades now people numbering in the millions have claimed to have either been abducted or have totally disappeared.

There has been too much secrecy for too long for there not being a major conspiracy against humanity.

As I have said before in other ET threads, if someone means you harm they are secretive and underhanded. If someone means you well, they are above board, straight up and honest with you - no manipulation.

If they are here now, they have been very sneaky and I don't think the ones that have been messing with us are benevolent.

Now, maybe some other ones are coming and going to kick the nasty one's @sses. Or maybe the human PTB that are in cahoots with the nasty ones and are just going to mess with us via holograph technology.

It's gotten to the point that we are going to have to follow Obi-Wan Kenobi's advice and to close our eyes and feel the force.

edit on 27-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Sorry, I thought this board was supposed to be about 'Denying Ignorance' and therefore establishing facts wherever or not they are 'boring'. Or has something changed recently?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I envisage some beings covered in head-to-toe, flapping chicken wings promising the world neverending galliformic delights. There are far too many wings out there to be accounted for by a chicken census when logically, the numbers should be 2-to-1.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: double post

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
my top pick for first contact would be bear grylls... just seems like an all around well rounded and level headed guy

my worst pick, would be either george bush or putin lol

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee
datuk Dr Mazlan is the head of Malaysian Planetarium

She may hold that title, but if so I think it's a largely ceremonial or advisory role - she's been full-time at either UN-OOSA or ANGKASA (Malaysia's version of NASA) for a decade now. But the former Prime Minister did put her in charge of getting the planetarium up and running back in the '90s, I think.

Originally posted by zbeliever
I wonder what that job pays?

I know you're not serious, but the post of UN-OOSA Director is probably in the UN system's D-1 pay band. Maybe D-2, but I don't think so. I haven't read the pay scale lately, but I'd figure high five figures, low six figures. And I don't think she'll get any extra for being the point person on alien contact; as others have pointed out, it's a logical extension of her job as head of the agency that deals with outer space.

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Every article is qouting the original one from that Australian site. Do we have any offivial biographical information from a UN or astronomics website about this lady?

I think the UN-OOSA site may have little bit of bio info (not sure) and I believe there's an article from when Ban Ki-moon reappointed her, somewhere. There are also some other bios floating around, some of them on astro sites. Most of them are links from the Wikipedia entry about her, and that entry was factual and accurate when I looked at it earlier today (though being Wikipedia, by now it may say she's a giant frog).

(I'm an ATS noob, but I work around space science and international relations, and as such can confirm some of the basic facts about Dr. Othman.)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

haha Bear Grylls would probably eat them.......

On a serious note If E.T exist they have probably being making contact for hundreds of years and instructing world governments. They would exterminate us and enslave us, We would walk right into the trap. They would probably come with a population of 1 Billion to make contact at first. This is what i see hapening:

massive celebrations, peace and harmony, reduced crime. Reduction in religion.
Governments hand over power to E.T's. New religion introduced (Worshiping them begins).
people begin to question their motive and small 'terrorist' organizations begin to form.
Attacks on the E.T begin and human forces neutralize the threat.
People realize their actions are more restricted and they have lost all freedom.
the great extermination and enslavement begins.

They been so patient over the last 2000 years, If they can wait that long they would not attack us immediately. This is just my 2 cents...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Sorry, I thought this board was supposed to be about 'Denying Ignorance' and therefore establishing facts wherever or not they are 'boring'. Or has something changed recently?

3 posts later

Originally posted by hisshadow
signature
In Phage we trust

If we were allowed to make threads about members on ATS, I would have made one about Phage decades ago. There's "extremists" on both sides -- those who hate him with a passion for infusing logic, and those that blindly follow whatever he says. Regardless, Phage has the right to post where ever he wants, and he shouldn't be berated every time he does.

As far as this issue goes, I really don't know what to believe. It could be something benign, but people like reading between the lines. All I know is that a day comes, a day goes, and there's no aliens. If 2012 comes and goes with no alien visitation or even a decently implied hint of it, I fear for the mental stability of a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
this is surprising that the UN is actually doing something like this.

But the skeptic in me thinks this is another vent to release some tension within the alien disclosure crowd.

do some of this, do a little bit of that, release this and that in increments and here you go.

As much as i really want disclosure to happen, this will not be a gateway, but rather possibly one of the first stepping stones toward the truth behind these objects in the sky, and life elsewhere in the universe.

I will keep my fingers crossed, but experience has led me to be weary about the whole disclosure thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I didn't vote for her to be the representative of Earth. What if the aliens want the Earth to become one government and be part of their Galactic Government, would she be our Senator of Earth?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just throwing a crazy theory out ....

is she the Anti-christ?!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

No, she isn't.

Read her comments about alien contact - it's rather interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

With a sig like that they would be better served to keep their distance!

If you read sci-fi I highly recommend High Crusade by Poul Anderson. I nearly split my sides on that one. Or it could make you very angry. Hard to tell either way, as this may turn out to be.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SaturnFX

If I'm "caught up" in anything it is the lack of consistent and/or convincing evidence of visitation.

What is convincing evidence? What are alien spaceships supposed to look like?

If the photo is too clear, it's CGI, if its blurry its fake.

Best UFO evidence in my opinion

Its just whose side you want to take, accept the goverments story or the eye witnesses

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Just add my thought on Phage, ive been here over a year and a half, and what i make of it there is two sides, those who will star Phage no matter what post it is, even if its just a few words, his followers will star it, and those who hate him.

Your right he has the right to post like all of us.

Some of his posts have cleared a lot up, others havnt, we are all human.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

well here is another dot to up coming contact,

those who laughed long and hard at my last thread should think long and hard about this story.

any awaken person must see that the ball is truly rolling along now.
We are indeed entering a new phase. I am telling you team this is the real thing our friends are appearing very soon now.

Peace & hope
SM

www.dailytelegraph.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Or perhaps the other possibility..that this is just another piece of the misinformation and disinformation campaign being waged.

Instead of ruling out or the other, how about accepting that either explanation and/or other explanations are possible?

What I laugh at is not the possible scenario or explanation put forward, but those who so willingly let them selves believe what they desire deep down to be true. Keep an open mind ready to accept any outcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Now on the BBC in some respect....not directly reporting on it but mentioning it....

news.bbc.co.uk...

Peace and Love

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by Nivcharah

The UN is going to select ONE individual for communication with Aliens and the Aliens will be expected to swallow that pill of bullspit? They're too smart for that. The world govt. agencies already know this.

What a stupid post!

Someone needs to be there to represent Earth.

What you say about others is a direct reflection of yourself.

My point is: The aliens are not going to limit themselves to whomever the UN selects and it will not be ONE person. The Aliens will select WHO they will contact and how many.

I did not say there would be no representation, just that the UN will not be the ones making that selection. The aliens are too smart for that.

edit on 9/27/2010 by Nivcharah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You might be right about it all being part of a covert 'bluebeam' type project, knowing what we know about the honesty of those we place our trust in to run things for us, i wouldn't be surprised if there will be 50-60% complete lies mixed in with whatever they tell us.

But how do we know Carol Rosin is on the level?

If everything is so carefully scripted and planned out by tptb, decades in advance, why is she still breathing if she's telling the world that there is going to be a massive lie put out about alien invasion?

Have you thought that whatever she has to say on the subject is part of the script?

Maybe her job of telling us of a fake ET invasion, is just another layer to the decades old cover up of UFOs?ETs coming here, to make you think they are all fake, put out by tptb to pull one over on us?

Why does she have automatic credibility?

She may be telling the truth for all i know, but i do keep in mind that she may be part of the official cover up too. She did work for the organisation that covers up this stuff the most, didn't she.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join