It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens

www.dailytelegraph.com.au

THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth’s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.

Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.
(visit the link for the full news article)

The Hoff

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So who do the UN think they are - who do you think they are
See them for what they are
See the people behind them
Do they represent Humanity as a whole
Or are they the puppets of hidden hands whos intent is the true meaning of evil
You are being manipulated

edit on 28-9-2010 by artistpoet because: gramma

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They don't even defend creation anymore guys. The Vatican embraces our alien brothers. If we were made in his imagine then our ET brothers better look like we do. MSM pretty much talks about it daily down.

Somethings up folks!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Yes - The plan is to use the hyped up Alein conspiricy theories and use it as a means toward their endgame plan.
Also their fake alien stuff will discredit any true evolved soul originating from off planet - Alien
I have seen footage of pre war Roslin type craft developed by boffins in England way before the false Roslin incident - the Roslin craft was one of their own - they have had the knowledge for anti gravity machines for a long long time
However the authourities are well aware that Aliens have always incarnated and lived seemingly as Humans do.
So far these benign ones are silent and never claim their true heritage - WHY - because they do not want to be discredited and mixed in with the hysteria created by such a claims- as the there are too many important truths which they subtly are putting out.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Didn't SETI have a live feed once upon a time?

Hmm.

Might want to start looking where all that raw data is ending up. Might want to do the same for the 'scopes.

You know the little white lie...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I still don't know about this one. Some of the newspaper accounts were very definite about the facts in this case, that Dr. Othman was going to be appointed First Contact Coordinator and this issue would go before the General Assembly, which would be a major development. I don't think that was just a hoax, but more like a trial balloon.

Knowing what I do about this history of UFOs, there is no doubt in my mind that some very powerful people jumped on this fast and tried to kill the story. The last thing they want is a debate in the UN about this particular issue.

I am 100% convinced that there is an absolutely massive covery up about UFOs that is extremely difficult to break through.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

If only this were the case.

If people think that she will be running the show when the first ET turns up, they are seriously mistaken.

There will be more than enough advisors, agencies and people you've probably never heard of calling the shots and telling her what is going to happen.

Just like the president, does anyone really think Obama got into office and there wasn't a sit down chat to say, "OK, this is how it really is!"?

I fear this lady is just a face that the public would want to see dealing with our first contact. Kind of like that guy out of The Fly and Jurrassic Park...but a bit more mellow.

Carl Sagan would have been a good choice had he been alive.

CX.

For all I know, maybe Carl Sagen already did that. In my opinion, First Contact was made a long time ago--probably back in the 1940s and 1950s, but kept carefully secret and compartmentalized. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) or something like it really existed, and was not just some Internet fantasy.

edit on 28-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
imma make my post into a diff thread.

edit on 9/28/10 by ohsnaptruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why would they make this a public statement?

From my understanding this contingency has been in place for as long as I can think of. Making it an announcement is funny, and almost something not to be believed.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Looks like they are planning and gearing up for some kind of galactic picnic to happen in the near future, where everyone will hold hands and sing Kumbayah sitting in front of the pretty rotating lights. Maybe we can roast some jet puff marshmallows by laser.

All the stories that have been coming out, have been coming out for a reason. The public is being conditioned and exposed on purpose - I suspect we will "all" find out the reason why very soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

like in 2012?
2cd

or 2nd lol

edit on 28-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
TPTB are going to fake contact with aliens in order to install a one world government. Don't be fooled there are no aliens visiting this planet at this time. If they were every man woman and child would know and there would be no doubt whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reports stating now that the UN is denying stating this at all..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok, so let's assume the UN is ultimately hushed up, they are forced to go public and loud with denials and then ordered to send such chatter back to the basement where it belongs, damnit!

*sigh* The question then begs: If the UN denies the existence of any such program, interest, or ceremonial figurehead, and the gubmint's of the world continue their plausible denial programs while slowly feeding Hollywood, forums like ATS, and The SUN/Esquires teaspoonfuls of ET candy, then:

WHO DOES SPEAK FOR EARTH? And, more importantly, what IS the official policy of major world governments regarding first contact?

Up till now, we, the citizens, of Earth have been led to believe "...there is nothing there... move along...".

Are we to accept that a super-duper power like the US has absolutely NO policy whatsoever on how to handle an "unexpected visitor"? Incredulous! You mean the US's own NASA has an enormously funded astrobiology program of their own, and new planets are found almost daily now, and that virtually every scientist on the planet, including the POPE himself says such a discovery is inevitable - yet, when asked, the only response is,

"... go away - there is nothing to see here, we have no policy, we have no plan, we have no staff, we have no funding, we investigate nothing because nothing exists!". I call a major whopper of a BS to that!

Basically, the most powerful military on Earth is admitting that if ET suddenly pulls up in orbit, pulls out a water pistol, we have absolutely no plan and no defense options thought out, no contingency ideas, no response whatsoever. We will be, admittedly, caught with our collective pants down - all 6 and 1/2 billion of us.

This society, that can pay $1,000 for a toilet seat and $400 for a screwdriver, that can run campaigns in any theater of action, that has unlimited R&D money and the best brains on the planet supposedly has devoted not one red cent, not a single neuron synapse to the possibility, however unlikely, that ET might, just might, show up at our doorstep one day - and they MAY NOT be "friendly"?

And, if we are so lucky, that they DO happen to be friendly, my guess it is neither the UN, the military of any nation, nor the leaders of any government, nor leaders of any one religion, nor the top scientists, lawyers, or doctors that will be individually called upon. Rather it will be average, conscientious, altruistic, virtuous individuals. Maybe you.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

There is no mention of an "unexpected visitor". This is all in reference to a reaction to receiving a signal from one of those "new planets" (which are hundreds of light years away) and what might be an appropriate response to such an event.

Four panel debates include

Calling ET, or not even answering the phone?

Societal questions raised by the detection of extra-terrestrial life

What could studies of extra-terrestrial life tell us about the future of humanity?

Extra-terrestrial life and arising political issues for the UN agenda

royalsociety.org...

And, I've never been

led to believe "...there is nothing there... move along...".

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I do not approve of this. I don't like the idea of the UN representing us as a whole. Yes, keep Blue Beam in mind without a doubt. I do however enjoy the Extraterrestrial publicity from a "credible" source

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Outrageo

There is no mention of an "unexpected visitor". This is all in reference to a reaction to receiving a signal from one of those "new planets" (which are hundreds of light years away) and what might be an appropriate response to such an event.

I think FOX news will beg to differ.

I believe whoever is behind this annoucement (or agenda) has purposefully put it out in such a fashion, so to stir up a lot of confusion and controversy! And I'd say by the looks of things, they're succeeding beautifully!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Its the source of the massive coverup. For example, if the natives get wind of how many bodies are on each destroyer, how far their guns can reach, what powers their ships, what their range is, where they get their food from, well, they might get ideas, ya know?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

But even FOX is playing the game, because I saw the live broadcast on fox, and the talking heads were doing the usual snikering and joking, yet the web story appears more serious. No one really wants to get "stuck" reporting on this story I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looking at that FOX News report makes me really wonder... what the hell are they planning?!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join