It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's official Sammy has no soul

The question is what about Samuel,is he without a soul too or there is something different going on with him?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So that makes sense, so we where for the most part spot on...Im curious to know what happens next, if they will recover the soul or not. The remainder of the season could be the search for the soul?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

After the way Dean beat up Sam I am not to sure they will be working together again until this gets worked out. However, where his soul is would be the next best question to ask. It has already been stated that being in possession of a soul could be useful. So the way I see it, someone with a lot of power managed to get Sam's body out of the cage, away from Lucifer, while keeping Lucifer in the cage. Who would have the power to do that, for the price of your soul?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Who would have the power to do that, for the price of your soul?

God?an angel? Some new kind of player we're not aware of yet?
Crowley is the usual suspect,king of the crossroads-king of hell.
Baltazor-we don't now much about him yet/he collects souls,has all the heaven's weapons.
Death-more powerful than all the known creatures-monsters

And a crazy thought.Maybe Lucifer himself.He cannot escape the cage but he is strong enough to send Sam back with a deal that he will try to free him.He keeps the soul to have an insurance that Sam will help him.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

First off if it were the creator he would not have taken his soul. The creator can take any one soul when ever he wishes being he is the creator and has supreme power of life and death. The only angel who can match Lucifer is Michael, and he is suppose to be in the cage with Lucifer. Crowley working with who ever has all of the artifacts I do think would be a possibility. I do however think Lucifer might have his hand in it. I don't know how but he might have let Sam leave the cage willingly for his soul. All of this happening I want to ask again, what has happened to Michael and the body he was in?

You know I just realized we are discussing this like a bunch of housewives watching afternoon soaps

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I knew Crowley would be back. It makes sense that he's the king of Hell.
He sure seems to be full of the JUICE. Samuel's henchmen were undercover the whole time too.
That had to hurt the old man a bit. Sam best be careful these days now that Alpha has shown an interest in him.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think the reposession of the alphas is to gain power and an upper hand in the fight over dominance, it would make the most sense. Once they have the upper hand they can win the fight. I am sure an angel perspective will be given soon and in the mean time sam/dean are left to choose between family or the world. We all knew samuel was hiding something from the get go but I didnt pick his crew to be demons. I think he would have picked that part at least.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Crowley wants to take over Purgatory,hell is not enough for him.
But the question here is this:I understand that he had the power to free Sam,he was in his territory,but from what Samuel said he was in heaven,so how he took Samuel out of heaven?
I smell angel interference here.

It was a good episode,but don't you think that they answer a lot of questions too soon?I have this weird feeling that some things are gonna turn upside down.

You know I just realized we are discussing this like a bunch of housewives watching afternoon soaps

Yeah,but between the end of the world scenarios discussed all over the forum and Supernatural i prefer the second.
Good point though

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Crowley wants to take over Purgatory,hell is not enough for him.
But the question here is this:I understand that he had the power to free Sam,he was in his territory,but from what Samuel said he was in heaven,so how he took Samuel out of heaven?
I smell angel interference here.

It was a good episode,but don't you think that they answer a lot of questions too soon?I have this weird feeling that some things are gonna turn upside down.

Yeah,but between the end of the world scenarios discussed all over the forum and Supernatural i prefer the second.
Good point though

I think the civil war might hav emaybe meant that the angels perhaps had their back turned and thats how he was taken out? I think once we hear from castiel we will get the angel perspective

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I liked this episode about as much as I liked any. I am glad we know it is ofishal that Sam has no soul. Crowley being the king of Hades I think is more of a self imposed title. I don't think he has the "mojo" to take anything away from Lucifer with out his consent. I can understand he wants Purgatory, that makes some sense. As far as the developed characters go, I don't think they would knowingly punch a demos clock even once. I think from this point forward there mission should be one thing, and that is to find Crowley. Killing him wold be good even if it does not automatically free Sams soul, which I think it might.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You have to wonder if Sam's soul is being held by virtue of Crowley's will or is it placed in a box locked away.
If you kill Crowley, the soul will either snap back into Sam, or it will sit in a box until someone claims it. If it sits in waiting, then you still need another entity to go in and claim it. You will also need to trust that this entity will give it back. Too bad there are no reference rules in place to know how to act. Killing Crowley in any case would be a good thing. There are many out there who would be willing to help the boys (to an extent) in exchange for Crowley's hyde.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is it possible that sams soul is in purgatory? Maybe this is why crowley needs it too?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hey this site has seasons 1-6 on it its free and no need to download anything.

www.cucirca.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Lucifer is MIA and his first choice of vessel is walking around the planet empty, beds made, drapes drawn, and fresh mints on the pillow...

Despite popular opinion to the contrary - I still feel that Lucifer and Michael are bent upon having their little fight while dressed in the Sam and Dean suits...

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
my theory is that Dean is going to be the father of Gods vessel or possibly God himself. I cannot tell yet!

vantassle13

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Season 5 is coming out here in Australia on the 10-11-10 so I have not read one of your lucky mongels posts.

Dont bother gloating to me,I`m not coming back to this thread to read it until,Ummm I dunno maybe 2020?????

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Lucifer is not mia, he is suppose to still be locked in the cage with Michael.
If he survives the cage I am sure he will still fight the Armageddon battle.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What would they be doing while trapped together?
Shaking their fists at each other while threatening eternal doom?
lol
sorry, the thought just popped in my head.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i read today they are moving away from that and the end of the season will not be what we expect, im guessing that lucifer might not have as much to do with this as possible, and it my be a coup to get some power by the alpha/pagan gods.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

I don't know what they would be doing while trapped together. However, since Sam got out, that is one indication that Lucifer is either dead, or lost the fight. But we will not know the answer to that for a while, if ever. I do however thing if one or the other lost the fight, the word would be out about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join