It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The rolls do seem to be switching.
I told my son that maybe now Dean can appreciate Sam's blood craving.

Sam asked Dean a few times what he remembered while infected. Sam knows something more too.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh the beginning of that episode was almost unwatchable. Glad that I stuck around for the rest of it though.

Yea, something is definitely up with Sam, I think he left his conscience in Hell. Probably has something to do with Lucifer wearing his meat suit or something.

Lot of mistrust between the Winchester boys now. I predict another split up coming soon, probably at the end of the season, they won't be able to stand each other and something is going to happen to where they will go their separate ways permanently.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The twilight style romance
I couldn't stop laughing.And Dean's quote:Oh my god i'm Pattison".The writers REALLY hate twilight.

Definetely some angels will try to put the apocalypse back on track,but do we really want to see that all over again?I give the writers a little more credit than go the "safe" apocalypse road again.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I just got done watching the latest episode. I did not read every post about it so I can just say what I think with out every one elses ideas.
I am glad they chose the Gothic vampire scene for the setting and not the twilight.
Over all I think it was an ok vampire story molded into the supernatural story line.
Sam did let dean get turned. So hear we go again with another round of what is wrong with Sam. If Sam had to give up his soul to get out of the cage, you would think Cas would have reckonised that right away and said something about it.

I hope they do not break up there partnership. I like the show with them working together. What I would like to see as far as Sams problem goes is for bobby to come into the picture with an idea of what might have happened and offer a way to fix it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think Dean will be faced with two paths for Sam, Bobby's remedy and Samuel's.
If Sam has some evil still inside, does Samuel try to kill him or help him? I think we will see Samuel's true colors once Sam's issue is brought forth. Dean will hopefully heed Bobby's advice over Samuel's if this happens.

The Twilight bashing was classic. I read lots of vampire/werewolf stuff and some of it was just not good.
I don't know why modern vamps need to prance about.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Shadow
you do bring up a good point about it could be either samual or bobby for when they try to fix Sam. Samual has his place in this season, but I still do like Bobby a lot. With Samual's unknown alternative motives we just don't know where he falls in good or evil. So lets hope for Bobby.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I think Castiel knows something also, there would be a reason why he ignored sam for so long. I found that very odd. If not there was a reason why he couldnt find/hear sam.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok ATSers new vids on the upcoming episode:

*SPOILERS*

www.youtube.com...

and

The videos answer a few questions,but i definetely expect more from the episode.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think again though we wont see much until ep 12-16 but till then so far so good. Clues keep me interested, though also gives an oppurtunity to see more hunting which i reckon is what made the show what it is as its what makes it fun and interesting as it tends to add variety to what they are hunting

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Did every one see the latest episode? So it appears that the pagan gods are on the loose causing havoc and im guessing that will be the gist of the rest of the season. Episode ended on a bit of a darker note, so curious to see where this all goes next episode. I do think dean did over react but again I guess because he was upset at what had happened but I knew he would strike the tension was there and it was obvious sam was not affected by the truth spell.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My favourite part was when she asks Sam:"You are not human,what are you?".We know he is not Lucifer(Cas said the angels would know),he could be a pagan god-but i think she would recognise him,he could be a demon(apart from Crowley we haven't seen an actual demon so far,where are they?).

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

so curious to see where this all goes next episode.

Sam will propably end up in Bobby's basement.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I think Sam lost his soul. I think that's why he has no conscience about anything anymore. And why he could lie to the goddess in this last episode, I think the body came back but the soul is still in hell with Lucifer. Or at least part of it.

I think overall this season is going to be about getting back the "Nukes" for the angels, and eventually trying to reunite Sam with the part of his Soul that is still in hell.

If Sam was a demon, then the "tests" that Bobby and Dean tried out would have worked on him and they would have found out.

(and I swear to god if people from Supernatural steal my freaking idea I better get credit)
edit on 10/30/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sam indeed seems to have lost his soul. We suspected so much.
He claims to feel much better about hunting without it too. (...just like Dean...)
I predict that Sam's lack of soul was intentional. Someone needs the 'nukes' and Sam being this way allows him to do what needs to be done without worry or care. We all saw how cold he was questioning those people. I swear he smirked when that girl cried.

I liked the truth spin. It was a good vehicle to answer some questions. I should scan through some of my mythology books and see if there's anything that pops up that may be used in future episodes.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The demon tests didnt work so he is either an alpha god of some sort or the has part of soul still with lucifer. It could also be an intentional plot by the angels to get their weapons back which sounds pretty realistic. However, I wouldnt be surprised if they just stick with the angle that he's just changed after going to hell, which like happened to dean could be possibly I reckon. Very possible especially with sam being being initially more passive then dean was

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Am glad we found out at least part of what is wrong with Sam.
The goddess said he is not human, but then Sam told dean that he just has no fear any more. It is possible that he is not human, but then he must be something pretty special. Having no soul is probably the most likely possibility now. I just however think Cas would have recognized that if it were the case.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

The preview for next weeks episode says as much. Cass verifies that Sam has no soul.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So if he has no soul is he an empty vessel and not really deans brother? To be human would be to have a soul wouldnt it? Im guessing if thats the case it isnt sam perhaps

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I forgot to mention that I did not really like the ending. I think Dean went a overboard when he took Sam down. That aside though, I am still thinking there both going to be at Bobbies place next episode.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I think so too, that was too excessive as if sam could forgive dean for that and if he did maybe get him back at a later stage

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

To me it is not really a matter of forgiveness. I just think the way he brought Sam down was a little to violent, even for brothers who fight all the time. Yes Dean was going to have to take Sam down some how but all he really needed to say was lets take a trip to Bobbies place or something close to that. I am under the current belief that Sams body is really Sams body, so at the end there was just some what on the excessive side.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join