It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
or perhap sam didnt go to hell at all, he could have maybe sold his soul to an angel too? i hope not, i was over that season with the demon deals etc but now the cross road angel thing started so its possible.
edit on 9-10-2010 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just got done watching this weeks episode.
I liked it as to they have brought Cas back, and the other angles. I like that they still talk about heaven, and that there is turmoil going on that will need to be worked out at some point.
I knew something would have to happen with both of them driving a different car. I am glad they are driving the Impala. I don't like that they crushed the roof of the Mustang. I was hopping same would loan it to Deans wife or something.
I can't help but think that god will have to come into the picture at some point to put this civil war down. In what manor that might happen I don't know. I think god has been around through the entire series, just not seen. I do think god is responsible for the events that no one can explain. I don't think that god is the Impala, although that is a very creative idea.
I still want to find out what happened to Michael, and his vessel. Perhaps god can get him out of the cage, and he will be the catalyst that ends the civil war.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I dont think theyll show god, i think any message will always be delivered through another medium. Seems to straight forward to do that and from what ive noticed it never is with supernatural.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

They've shown god in nearly every episode it's the impala, this latest episode further proves that, notice it was Sam's new car that got crushed by angels? What angel actually hits the ground when they fall out the window? These things can teleport with just a thought.

God wanted the other car out of the way in order for Sam and Dean to keep driving him.

This season has really started to get interesting with this episode. I knew the second that they announced a 6th Season that Sam would be back, I wasn't expecting an angel civil war.
edit on 10/10/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Qball
I don't really think they will show the creator either. With how few angels have seen the creator it would just not fit with the story. I do think they might some how show that he decided to come back into the picture. However, for the moment I would just be happy with finding out what happened to Michael.
I also think there is something wrong with Sam. Maby he has a little bit of Lucifer still in him, or maby Lucifer is inside of him but keeping him self hidden from the world. Any other ideas?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont think lucifer would be inside sam and still be sitting there unless he knew they would meet the creator personally.

As for the chevy, wasnt it hit by a truck at the end of season 1? Wouldnt that contradict the fact its meant to be the creator?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I agree about the Impala. It has been rebuilt more the once which is why I say it can't be the creator.
I also just think it would be some bizarre story twist if Lucifer still had some part of Sam. If I remember right Bobby might be in the next episode, that might shed some like on the Sam issue also.
Aside from that it does look like things are getting interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I thin this season will have some main characters killed off, im guessing bobby or cas. The other hunters will just be cannon fodder to keep us entertained with a twist coming. thats my prediction, lets see how accurate i am

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In the episode DARK SIDE OF THE MOON where the boys get killed and go to Heaven.
If you recall, they met Ash, Ellen and Jo's mullet sporting genius.
He helped them out by using a spirit laptop he made to track angels.

I liked him, he was interesting in his own way. You have to wonder if he will make another appearance be it a celestial email or a fuzzy WHITE NOISE message on the tube. I bet he would have some afterlife insight.
Since this season seems to be built upon angels and their battles, someone from beyond would make a good ally for the boys.

They also met Joshua. He claims that God often speaks to him and God had a message for the boys.
Does anyone think that Joshua was really Yashua or Jesus? Not many angels have a direct pipeline to the Boss.
If the story brings biblical figures in on a regular basis, why not some of the upper management?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Any one find a trailer of the next episode im curious to see where this will go?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Here is the trailer:

www.cwtv.com...

Crowley won't give Bobby's soul back,so the boys must... convince him in their own charming way

And here is an article about Sammy:

www.buddytv.com...

I must say that i hadn't thought of theory #1.

Theory #1: Sam Has No Soul
In "The Third Man," Balthazar talked a lot about the value of souls, which may have been a big clue. Perhaps to get out of Hell, Sam had to give away his soul and now he's walking around without a moral compass. This would certainly explain his callousness with women and children. If this is true, Supernatural season 6 may be all about Sam's soul. Maybe the person who has it was whoever Samuel was talking to on the phone about collecting various monsters.

What do you think people?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That could make sense to me. That would mean that Heaven did not save Sam. This could reinforce the theory of Sam still being under the influence of Lucifer. Sam always had a dark side, but it sure seems more pronounced these days.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It looks like we all pretty much agree that there is something wrong with Sam. I was thinking that Lucifer still has some piece of Sam, or control of him in some minute way. The idea that Sam has no soul is a more complex idea, and it could work for the show. If that is the case, they I must agree that the creator is not the one who saved Sam from the cage. So we must then ask who did?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe his soul belongs to some one else maybe an angel he sold it too some one higher to get him out? I have a feeling with crowley in next episode if this is the case he will **hint** at what may be going on. That theory does sound good though. I think he may have sold his soul to maybe get his grandfather out or perhaps keep Dean alive to raphael or maybe even michael?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Qball
they only think I can say about that is if he sold his soul to get out, he should be aware of this. If some one else made a bargain to get his soul to get him out, that mean they more then likely had to bargain with Lucifer. If that is correct it means Lucifer might be the one in possession of his soul. I say that because Michael is the only one strong enough to take something from Lucifer, and so far as we know Michael is still in the cage with Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
or sam could be lying to dean which is a possibility which i dont think we can dismiss either however if thats the case its more of the same from the previous seeasons

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Qball
I do agree, if Sam had to trade his soul to get out that might be something he does not want to share.
Might look at like not anything Dean could do about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Maybe Sam doesn't remember what really happened.As for who has his soul it could be Michael.Even down in the pit they could propably continue fighting so if Lucifer was without a vessel could be wicker than Michael,so Michael keeps the soul,maybe to make a deal later like help me get out or Sammy's soul is gone,and sends the vessel back on Earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think we may find out much more after this weeks episode, cant wait to see what happens!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
If Michael lost his vessel I would like to be told about that also. However weather he did or did not I don't think he would have taken Sams soul. He is strong enough to defeat Lucifer with out it as well as entrusted to do so. So I do see him going into the soul collecting business.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join