It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Yeah i know what you mean.I just thought that having the soul of Lucifer's vessel is a plus for him.
No doubt that he is stronger than Lucifer,but sometimes that is not enough,especially when he is in hell.Apart from Castiel who went to hell to drag Dean out,we don't know any other angel going down there.For Cas was a "little trip",but Michael is ataying there and we don't know how this affects him or if he has his powers in full.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All things equal....maybe Lucifer has home court advantage and enough juice to keep Michael down below.
On Earth, they maybe equals, but Michael being in Hell may have been enough to tip the scales in Lucifer's favor.

Tonight should be most interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The way I understood it when Michael, and Lucifer engaged each other in the season final, the rings of the four horsemen opened a cage. So yes they are in Hades but they are also in a cage. Or that is how I interpreted it any way. So the point being they are both locked up, if Sam got out then some one with the power to get him out and not Michael and Lucifer must have been involved, maby it cost Sam a soul. Or perhaps Michael and Lucifer are also out of the cage.
If I am misinterpreting this please let me know.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The boys should have kept the bones and swapped them out before Crowley came to the cemetery. It would make for good ammo later when Crowley resurfaces. Personally, I'd fry him sooner than later.

Bobby sure has become quite the spell master. He has learned a great deal over the years.

Best Bobby Quote:
'Let's roll credits on this chick flick.'

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Crowley would understand it that these are not his bones.He is the King of Hell after all.That gives him more strength than the averege demon or even the super demons we saw in past episodes(Lilith-Aleister),he won't be an easy enemy.
Maybe he let Sam out to eliminate the possibility for Lucifer to come back soon.He is the one demon who wanted Lucifer out of the way in the first place,he is the king of crossroad demons and when Dean wanted to burn his bones Sam stopped him(a deal is a deal?).Why care to keep the deal.Bobby had his soul back,they could eliminate him,unless Sam needs him alive to take his soul back as well.

Anyway Rufus and Bobby scenes were great.Grumpy old men

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Everyone I have a question. Last week on Supernatural when it showed the scenes from the next episode (which would have been October 15), I distinctly remember some kind of Twilight parody in the scenes. Does anybody else recall this?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yes thats right I remember the twilight parody too there must have been a mix up?

Also guys wasnt the other hunter captured in the previous episode and had a massive grudge against dean and sam? He seems awfully cool about it, if im correct wouldnt he still be mad at them?

As said above the clue about sam saying a deal is a deal is a give away about some thing to come, Im guessing there is more to the sam and crowley story, as crowley doesnt need sam to help him, perhaps implying sam has helped in when he was sent down?? I also think Dean would have let something go very interesting about sam if they didnt have to help bobby but he may have let it go just to help bobby out.

Also did any one notice that this episode had that spin off feel to it again?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

It wasn't just this weeks episode,it was previews of a few episodes.At least that's what i understood.

Also did any one notice that this episode had that spin off feel to it again?

You mean with Rufus and the phonecalls to Bobby from the other hunters?Now you mention it....perhaps.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Shoulda torched Crowley's bones when they had the chance. That's a mistake that will come back to bite them in the ass.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just got done watching this weeks episode.
Crowley will be coming back to haunt them, it will probably happen all season.
It is confirmed Lucifer is in a cage, probably still with Michael. So the question remains how did Sam get out? I am thinking it was probably Crowley.
I like the scenes with Bobby and his new neighbor. I really do hope Bobby can strike something up with his neighbor. Yes I'm being a sap but I would really like to see Bobby happy in a romance.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I took a few minuets to look up some information on Crowley. Pure speculation but this could be where his name or character might have come from.

Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast, was an influential English occultist, mystic and ceremonial magician, responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema. Through this belief he came to see himself as the prophet who was entrusted with informing humanity that it was entering the new Aeon of Horus in 1904, a time when old ethical and religious systems would be replaced. Widely seen as one of the most influential occultists of all time, he was a member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, as well as a co-founder of the A∴A∴ and eventually a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). He is known today for his magical writings, especially The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, although he also wrote widely on other subjects, including a large amount of fiction and poetry.
wiki

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hi Red, I think it was just a nod towards Aleister Crowley more so than a connection.
I hope there is no spin-off, I am not a fan of this idea. Focus on making the show better, not dividing the story line.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Shadow
I don't think there is any move toward a spin off there. Was just pointing it out because some times many of the ideas do come from real life.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I do think they use a lot from real life occult.

Their "devils traps" are actually taken from The Key of Solomon. Heck even their buddy Cassiel is one of the archangels.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well i hope not,but they already announced an anime to air around January

www.animenewsnetwork.com...

Unfortunatelly when a show is very succesful they usually do this kind of stuff in Hollywood...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im not too fussed on crowley he isnt as bad as lucifer or smart he has been cornered how many times with too many weaknesses...come on they almost killed him with one try so i think either he is letting them do it or hes weak OR he's afraid of sam hence him saying 'i dont need your help' ..perhaps sam helped put him in power

Also guys didnt u notice that other hunter helping bobby, rufus or what ever didnt he hate sam and dean? grudge seems to be gone.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Are you thinking of that other black guy who was a hunter?
He was beheaded by the boys when he became a vampire.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Yes thats right isnt that him in the most recent episode? I thought that was him all this

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nah, he was a younger guy, kinda Blade-ish.
Rufus was from last season with Ellen and Jo, where they all thought each other were demons.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
oh yeah thats right! I till dont think killing jo and her mum off was a great idea not that I cared for the characters but I guess with the whole love affiar thing had to be extinguished so dean could go back to his family and what i think is actually his son not just step son.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join