It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i dont think they will come out and disclose all this early, if they do it might be a loose end or something will happen such as deans family attacked or another issue with the characters ..maybe samuel has another agenda?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

qball
I don't think there is any maby about. Samual defiantly has another agenda. That has already been shown with his capture of the Djin, and his conversation on the phone when he lost the fight with the alpha. What I think is uncertain about Samual is weather or not he will be good or evil.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My money is on Samuel being a VERY misguided good guy. I think they have some unorthodox procedures to get to their goals and some questionable allies. I am probably wrong, but given Sam's allies and practices in the past, Samuel may not be too different. Hmmm.... perhaps they drink demon blood too?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
maybe it goes beyond drinking demon blood but blood of other creatures etc? However as some one said, they could have been released on condition maybe from an angel. I think with cas being in next episode we should know more.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Question for you guys:
Sam gave Dean that necklace of his and in turn loaned it to Castiel. Cas claims that the necklace burns bright in the presence of God. Do you guys remember why this is so? Was it an amulet that their Dad found? I just cannot recall the explanation given for this necklace's power.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I dont think the explanation went beyond that story off memory but I could be wrong. Im sure thats bound to make a come back at a later stage.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Bobby gave the amulet to Sam and he wanted to give it as a Xmas present to John,but he ended up giving it to Dean(A very supernatural Xmas).It was never revealed where Bobby found the amulet or why it burns hot in God's presence.Kripke said when asked about the amulet that he is eventually going to reveal the secret.

By the way if anyone is interested here is the trailer of the next episode:

www.youtube.com...

Dean prays for Cas to appear.It's sooooo funny.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good find, will be interesting to see what happens from there. I think there may be an arguement to cause a delay or something else occurring to stop the questions from being answered immediately, as usual!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
THAT was funny! thanks
Cas never reveals all, but he has some answers I bet.
I was watching the future Croatoan episode today and was laughing at hippy Cas.
"...All right girls, go wash up for the orgy..."

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
cant wait to see where this goes, however i kind of want sam and co to be bad guys i dont like the extended hunter group is it me or does it give off a spin off feel?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Like those three guys that spun off of the X files. Although it did have great potential, spin offs never measure up.
I don't think there's enough meat left on the bone to support a spin off. I'd say there's maybe three seasons left, tops. Maybe two solid ones if they cut the fluff episodes where they go off story. If you look at the story line, the hunter thing cannot be very different than what Dean and Sam already do. It would not be enough to give a spin off legs.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

i think they can if they are keen to get a product out. Those 3 characters got killed off in xfiles too imo worst decision ever made no sense to do that but any way this isnt x files discussion so i wont get started LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think a spin off featuring something like the mother daughter hunter team that was in an episode about two seasons back could work. I agree that it is just another pair of hunters, its not much different then what we have now, but i think it could work. You would just need the writers to make the characters work, and make the story lines interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Maybe a spin off with a different angle would work.
From a demon's POV showing their hierarchy and their power struggles.
Showing how close they come before the hunters trash their plans.
Possibly giving us glimpses of the bigger picture to support the hunter story lines.

It would be interesting to see a global view, maybe the Vatican's demons or some country's leaders as demons.
There ARE possibilities to fuel the series, they just need to expand the territory for more hunters to be showcased.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Shadow
you do make some good ideas. I would vote against a show from the demons pov though. I do however think focusing more on the pov of the angels might work. They have already talked about the hierarchy there and I think they do add a good dimension to the show.
The idea of how the same problem is dealt with in other countries could work also. The Vatican would be the obvious choice. Also, if the writers want to bring more religion into it most every religion has a similar right when it comes to the exorcism, so there is no need to be restricted to one or two religions.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I guess we are going to go with some angelic episodes this season.
I loved the idea of the plagues. Nice touch. I called it with the boils.
Heaven seems to be a free for all these days. Any takers on where God is?
Elvis has truly left the building according to the angels. Maybe God never was?
No angel known has ever seen Him. That could be interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The best thing to happen in that episode was Sam's obnoxious, overly shiny car getting crushed. It was funny though to see the brothers racing to the kid's house while they both had cars.

What's up with Sam saying he wasn't affected by his time in hell? He certainly does seem to be darker this season.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah there is definately an issue wth sam and at the end of the episode the sneek peak just further confirmed that. Im looking forward the the vampire episodes, good to say them take a piss out of the twilight style vampire

However this episode was slower but it established a lot more with whats going on. Im not sure where its heading though?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well it was a good episode.I really enjoyed it.
1)Civil war in heaven.Cool idea.
2)Baltazor was great.But why steal the weapons?Definetely not because he could....Is someone making an army?The same one who brought Samuel back,who is collecting the monsters,now "hired" an angel to bring him weapons.
3)I strongly believe that the fight between the brothers will happen eventually.Something happened to Sam,while he was in the pit.He was affected in a way that maybe even he cannot comprehend yet.I don't think Castiel didn't show up when Sam called him,because he didn't have the answer,maybe he knows sth or he is afraid of Sam.

Oh and why in the beggining of the episode (previously on supernatural),they showed the fight between the Trickster and Lucifer.Is one of them still around?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if Sam was even tortured at all in Hell.
He claims that his resurrection was instantaneous from the time he fell, to the time he woke up.
If Lucifer was put back into his 'cage', and Sam was bounced out, he may not have spent any time there.
Also, where did Michael go? Maybe he is staging the whole coup in Heaven?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join