It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

The flickering could be part of that illusion but, remember the end of last season when Sam was standing under the srteetlight outside of Dean's house? The light flickered then too. Makes me think that there's something unnatural going on with Sam that he may not even be aware of yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I forgot about that, yes thats right. Will be interesting to see to see where this goes. It could be that he has demon blood in him. Dont forget they also kidnapped that girl last ep so could be for that purpose too

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by FortAnthem

That's what I was thinking too until I thought about it, you know how they said weird things were happening a lot like werewolves changing shape at half moon? Maybe the apocalypse ending changed the djinns powers up a bit too. I think that is the direction this season is going to go in. With the evil hierarchy virtually destroyed all the rules are gone and things aren't behaving normally. I bet some of the pagan gods we saw last season are going to fight to become the new top dog now that Lucifer is gone. I also think Dean might track down God for revenge. This season really has me wondering, what could be worse than the devil?

I agree with you.Pagan gods were my primary thought for this season for a while now.Apocalypse did change the rules of the game so we can expect a lot changes.Another character that i think is going to play a big part in this season is Crowley.I believe he had other agendas than just survive the apocalypse.Maybe he will try to take over the throne of Lucifer.
Dean must chase god,he "promised" that to Castiel at the end of season 5.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My favorite seasons were from 3-5th and I was really excited for season 6 to start.
But as it did, it let me down. all my expectations were for nothing. It was dry and the reactions were off.I dont know about you but I just HOPE it gets better with timesStill a great show,supernatural

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I found the season 6 premier to be disappointing....but I suppose I should have seen it coming what with Kripke only wanting 5 seasons.

What happened to Skinner?! He looks rough!

Hopefully I'll get hooked back in and it'll get better...because I love it when it's good.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, and will log on after I see it.

When the show was slated for five seasons, it was kind of bundled up for and end. It's going to take some creativity to keep the momentum going and revisit some of the old magic that made it great. I'm optimistic that it will be a big season, and I hope we can keep discussing it as it unfolds.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Episode two
Shapeshifters are not bound by magic, but can be killed with silver.
If this guy is an alpha shifter, does this make him a demi-god?
He is too strong to kill under normal conditions, so I guess there will be a super charged knife or something introduced in later episodes.

Does it spawn these babies for propagation of the species?
It can be mated with human females, are there female shifters?

Grandpa is looking to capture them for someone.
Maybe he is selling them?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Grandpa is looking to capture them for someone.
Maybe he is selling them?

Maybe that has something to do with how he came back; he may have mad a deal with some type of entity to capture creatures in return for his being brought back to life.

It seems Samuel has a knack for putting out bait for the creatures in order to lure them in and catch them. I wonder if he's the one who put the Djinns onto Dean in the 1st episode.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
it seems that its picking up but its good that the family dramas with dean and wife and co has been finally left behind to get the pace going. However I can see something coming to haunt or hunt his family at a later stage. Funny that they killed off one of the hunter team so soon, I predictbthey will all be killed off as the season progresses. And as for this alpha shape shifter I think it has more to then it is simply just a shape shifter. I think its finnaly picking up!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the hunter that was killed will come back(nothing stays dead in this show:lol
).Also that propably an angel sent Samuel back,in the previous episode he implied that he was in heaven(Samuel: We're guessing whatever pulled Sam up pulled me down.) or he is an angel himself pretending to be Samuel.

In this season we will propably see the Alphas of all the monsters.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Would these Alphas be considered gods in a sense?
If we think in terms of origins, these would be the actual creatures that started the mythology.
They would have to be immortals if they have lasted as long as they have.
If the shapeshifters that can be killed came from the Source (Alpha) originally, they must then return to the Source like humans are believed to return to God.
Maybe in a bigger picture sort of way, God created them as tools for testing the human experiments.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just got done watching the episode 2.
It does seem this season is going to be about the alphas.
I am glad it has been decided what role Deans family will play, be it for the better or for the worse.
I am glad the Impala is back in the picture. Got to admit that Impala is a big icon on the show!
For what ever reason Samual is hear I just hope its nothing evil, I just fear it is for nothing to good.

edit on 2-10-2010 by RedGolem because: forgot to add something.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

There aren't too many cars out there that out class that Impala.
I would even-swap my Mustang for it without a second thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Shadow
wow a Mustang for an Impala!
I am not really a gear head, but I always liked that the characters drove around the country hunting things in a muscle car. So yes I grew attached to the Impala, and I am glad it seems to be back in the picture. I just hope the writers and producers realize that is something that should never be taken away.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, with Dean rebuilding it from the ground up and Chuck's monologue about it's great importance, I would wager that the Impala is here to stay. Even when Sam got a new car, Dean still wrinkled his nose before getting into it.

I almost shot juice out my nose when I watched the episode where the boys worked in that corporation and Dean owned a Prius. If I recall correctly, he made a joke about owning a Prius in an older episode.

I'm not a true gearhead either, (unless it is a motorcycle) but when I saw the 09 45th anniversary model, my love affair with the older models was rekindled. Every guy should own a Mustang at least once in their lives.

edit on 2/10/10 by shadow watcher because: after thought

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Well, with Dean rebuilding it from the ground up and Chuck's monologue about it's great importance, I would wager that the Impala is here to stay. Even when Sam got a new car, Dean still wrinkled his nose before getting into it.

I almost shot juice out my nose when I watched the episode where the boys worked in that corporation and Dean owned a Prius. If I recall correctly, he made a joke about owning a Prius in an older episode.

I'm not a true gearhead either, (unless it is a motorcycle) but when I saw the 09 45th anniversary model, my love affair with the older models was rekindled. Every guy should own a Mustang at least once in their lives.

edit on 2/10/10 by shadow watcher because: after thought

I got a monaro 02 (pontiac gto in the USA). Its he closest I could afford to a mustang. If i can get an impala, id swap it in a blink too!! I nicknamed my car the supernatural and when i drive around listening to ACDC i feel like im going to hunt demons even if im just driving to get groceries!

As for the alphas yes that could be coming in, however remember that samuel kidnapped one of the last beasts so it could be they are using dean and sam as bait or the pagan gods are returning to attack the world. I think the alphas have to killed, we still havent seen castiel return so maybe the only way to kill them would be via an angel or god. Does any one agree?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I think I will hold judgment on what I think will kill an alpha for the time time. Mostly because I am hoping the angels, be it Cas or some one else, do come back into the picture. In the end even if the angels do not have to kill them as a minimum I think they might help with what it will take to do so. I liked the dimension that the angels added, so I really do hope one will be popping in often as possible. I also want to find out what happened to Michael, and the vessel he was in.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Castiel will be in the next episode (if I recall correctly). I think he will have some answers about Alphas.
That baby shifter was interesting. I hope they expand on that more.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Shadow
If Cas comes into the next episode I hope he will also explain what happened to Michael, and the vessel he was in. To me both really need to be explained just to wrap up the last story line.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

It would be interesting to find out what happened after they were both trapped in the pit together.

Did they finally have their big battle or did they sit down and play a game of peanuckle?

Sam may know more than Cass though because he claims to have some memories from down in the pit but, he doesn't want to talk about them. Cass is usually out of the loop when it comes to knowing what God's real plans are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join