It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Sphere's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok,these spheres are showing up,all over the world,and most importantly the vatican house's a massive sphere,so it must have some major importance,now is it planet x,or planet earth breaking up,to reveal what seems to be mechanical parts inside,or is it a momument for future generations to see and work out,as like other old prophecies that have been left for our generation to work out,with the threat of nibiru,or alien invasion,and well all the other madness surrounding this moment in time it kinda makes you wonder about these spheres and their purpose,
i've added some pics,and vids for you all to make you're own minds up,and it would be great if someone could research the meanings in these spheres as my research only left more questions,and didn't really reveal much to me....

pic 1
as you will notice this one has the iiiuminati pyramid ?

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6

pic 7

pic 8

pic 9

here's a you tube vid about the vatican sphere.
Vatican Spheres

PS.i would of embeded the pics and vids,but cant access the media center at present.

edit on 24-9-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I embedded the video for you.

I must say, it's quite a piece of work!

Spheres, as I understand them, are representative of the Whole, or in some cases, the individual.

Symbols such as these are so powerful and mutable that it really becomes an internal exploration to contemplate works of art such as this.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All of these spheres combined represent The Goal of the artists/visionaries/creators. It is telling a story, put the spheres together in sequential order. Beginning, Middle, and After. From what I gather, picture #1 is the beginning, it all starts with a pyramid that's where the sphere first starts to crack open, and and the vatican is the third to the last in the phase (pic #6), where it is giving birth to another sphere, what I call "the mini death star", the last frame is picture #9 where the sphere has closed up after the break, empty inside.

Perhaps these spheres are like Kubrick's Monoliths. It makes more sense for them to be in the form of a sphere, considering all things in this universe should be spheroid.

edit on 24-9-2010 by leira7 because: order of pics correction

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Interesting description, from within, a birthing so to say, or perhaps the takeover of NWO?

While one article describes the piece as something emerging from within dividing our world, I see it more as an external object crashing into the Earth. Dare I say one of my first thoughts was Nibiru?
(someone was going to say it)
Or maybe an asteroid?
Nice find snapperski!
spec

edit on 24-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting. It is odd that there are so many popping up. None of them look to be identical but they're all done in a similar fashion. That one with the pyramid is pretty intriguing. Aside from the pyramid, what is it that makes you believe these are linked to the Illuminati? I guess I don't know enough about the Illuminati to really have a valid opinion on their purpose.. I'd totally put one of these in my backyard though. I think I'm going to draw one.. They all seem to really grab my attention, it's almost as if I feel astonished as I look at them, the intricacies and the details really draw me in.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think they are representative of the Illuminati and their plans for world domination.

'The meek shall inherit the Earth'...right?

What does one do, if one is meek? They cower..they hide in the Earth, they find a hole and meekly wait until danger has passed.

Then through being meek, hiding underground and waiting until it is safe, they can emerge and inherit the Earth, since those that were not meek, will have perished above ground.

The sphere's symbolize the Earth, post catastrophe, the surface having been ravaged and destroyed.

What people think are internal 'mechanics' are not.

They are to represent the many deep underground city bases, constructed all over the planet, and networked together with rapid transit systems.

The smaller sphere represents two things; The new world that emerges from the ashes will be inherited, and as that is depicted also ravaged and complete with it's own system networked deep underground bases, symbolizes a continued secrecy once the new world comes forth, and future generations 'forget' their history..again.

The same recurring destruction will cycle around again, to again strike the 'second' inherited Earth, thus signifying a repetition and continuation of their order, and their cycle of their bloodlines remaining intact throughout these cycles of destruction.

The large pyramid centrally positioned among the networked bases, is representative of the central command for all of the bases on Earth, and will house a shared metropolis and seat of the subterranean Illuminati government 'in waiting'.

Long story short...they are using your labour, your finances and resources that are rightfully yours, to build and equip a survival strategy, for an impending and unannounced catastrophe, from which at some point in time, they expect to emerge, intact and create a new world, populated mostly by themselves.

Either that, or it's just art.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

First, that's not a pyramid. The angels are wrong. Looks like it's the corner of a cube, breaking through the sphere.
Second, the Illuminati never used a pyramid as a symbol, so that point is worthless anyway.
Third, these are all the work of Italian sculptor Arnaldo Pomodoro. When you say they're "popping up all over the world", you seem to indicate there's some mystery as to where they're coming from. But there's not. It's no secret that they're Pomodoro pieces...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is the trailer for the movie "Sphere" (1998)

Perhaps the artists are conveying the birth of a second magic ball, maybe signifying the birth of a Second blackhole, or perhaps the return of a blackhole, if that is even possible. Babylonians believed that our solar system ran off of two suns, the one we see everyday, and then there was The Black Sun, the one that always returns, King of Kings.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I came across the vatican sphere by accident,and it seem to appeal to me,as a few days before i was looking into the latest planet x theory,and if it could be seen yet,well anyway this sphere really caught my attention,so i looked into it more,and found there to be quite a few of these spheres all of same design,and in prominent places across the globe.

Sphere Within Sphere From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Sphere Within Sphere by Pomodoro in Trinity College Dublin Sphere Within Sphere (Sfera con Sfera) were created by Italian sculptor, Arnaldo Pomodoro. The inner ball represent the Earth and outer ball represent Christianity. It's supposed to mean Christianity (or religion) is bigger than the Earth. It can be seen in the Vatican Museums in Rome, Trinity College Dublin, the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C., Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, the de Young Museum in San Francisco, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art in Tehran, and the University of California, Berkeley.

but why i was investigating these spheres i came across this video,it clearly shows a gold craft of some sort,releaseing loads of spheres.
GOLD CRAFT UNLOADING SPHERES

also some more pics ive found,
now this pic shows the sphere infront of the twin towers,it was called the eye of horus ?

in this pic,its a close up of the UN sphere

and this one i found intresting,as its called manship,and as you will see there are all kinds of animals inside the sphere,i have no idea were this sphere is.

edit on 24-9-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by snapperski because: bad link

heres a lot of pics from the artist who design these spheres.

edit on 24-9-2010 by snapperski because: added new link

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

talk about a negative reply,so you dont think its odd that the vatican,has this so called modern art in its gardens and the size of this thing,and to also have the same spheres of same kinda size at other prominent sites ??

i for one find it intresting,and the timeing of these spheres,adds to the intrest.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Right, because the Vatican NEVER commissions Italian artists...

Pomodoro's sphere at the Vatican has been there since 1990, so I'm not sure what you mean by being interested by "the timing of these spheres". The UN one you posted was by Paul Manship and has been around since 1939.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What if it represent the hollow earth theory ?

Still a bit skeptic about that theory, but then again we also thought the world was flat once

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Humans live ON the earth, while the aliens are living WITHIN the earth. Thats what it looks like to me.

& dont forget the pineal gland pinecone courtyard, right across the way

images.travelpod.com...
edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thank you for the great thread you have put effort into its content. As a creative person I can appreciate the aesthetic quality of the sphere but something unnerves me.

The internal structures are representative of mechanics - I think of Fritz Lang and Metropolis. If there were more organic attributes I would not feel as though the sculpture represents something cold and sinister. Everything inside appears without organic origin - cold and metallic and contrived.

I appreciate that the artist is expressing himself but was he commissioned and instructed by the cabal/illuminati/whatever? There is no sense of water, fluidity, growth, nature or warmth or life.

It is almost as if - like the comment of another poster - there has been a violent eruption or collision. I have seen the spheres before and felt unnerved and I appreciate the opportunity to post my thoughts and comments in this thread.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

join