It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

No wonder they keep re-writing it eh

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
I only wish I were lucky enough to be gay. Even a little gay. Gay men have got it made. They have similar sex drives, no pms for each other to have to deal with, and diverse enough tastes that even a hairy fat man can get laid.

As far as natural, go live in a cave and eat berries if you value "natural" so much.

I can say, with total and utter honesty that, after reading this post several times over, I still cannot discern what exactly you are attempting to say here.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i dont know why my post was removed, it wasnt racist and it wasnt a one liner.

it seems theres a group here whose pushing a certain pro-gay agenda.

& holy cow did this place get flooded with trolls. truth be told, being gay is not natural.

if it were natural, then females wouldnt exist in this planet.

if it were natural, then %95 of our population would all be GAY, when in fact. it isnt...

id rest my case trolls..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

"Gay people" includes men AND WOMEN.

This is the best MENSA meeting EVER!

edit on 27-9-2010 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I can say, with total and utter honesty that, after reading this post several times over, I still cannot discern what exactly you are attempting to say here.
reply to post by Hefficide

I can say, with total and utter honesty, that your reading comprehension skills are woefully lacking. I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Standing up for constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, whether they pertain to me or not, does not represent an "agenda". It simply means I'm a big fan of freedom.

& holy cow did this place get flooded with trolls. truth be told, being gay is not natural.

I find your logic to be very flawed. How would a form of sexual expression render an entire gender nonexistent? If I choose to read a book, my television doesn't cease to exist, or vice versa.

And your use of the word "trolls" confuses me. A troll is somebody looking to incite or bait. Simply disagreeing with the position you happen to posses does not qualify as trolling.

if it were natural, then %95 of our population would all be GAY, when in fact. it isnt...
id rest my case trolls..

I find this statement very odd. Homosexuality can occur in nature and yet I am not gay. I do not want to be gay. I am not compelled to become gay. Why would others being gay somehow coerce the majority of us to join them.

If this is the best "logic" you can arrive at, I'd consider looking to your own advice about the resting of cases.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I can say, with total and utter honesty, that your reading comprehension skills are woefully lacking. I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

But the underlying fact here is that I doubt anyone at all has a clue what you said or meant. That was my point.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Sorry, you are making no sense to me either

In fact that last post is even more confusing than what you first said. Perhaps you can break it down for us with "woeful comperhension skills"

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

But the underlying fact here is that I doubt anyone at all has a clue what you said or meant. That was my point.

Your doubts could hardly be characterized as "facts." I mean, I guess it's a "fact" that you can't comprehend clear English, but to assume the rest of ats shares your problem is reaching. And as you still haven't bothered to express what you find so puzzling, I have to wonder what you're getting at; while my statement was unambiguous and direct.
What do you think I said or meant? Why don't go you ponder this on your own, as I had no hidden meaning whatsoever, and I've told you that, and you still would like to pretend not to understand.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

i dont know why my post was removed, it wasnt racist and it wasnt a one liner.

id rest my case trolls..

Your logic is extremely flawed

Many species of animals practice homosexuality, so how exactly is that not natural?

Is your religious perspective clouding or influencing your opinion?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Your doubts could hardly be characterized as "facts." I mean, I guess it's a "fact" that you can't comprehend clear English, but to assume the rest of ats shares your problem is reaching. And as you still haven't bothered to express what you find so puzzling, I have to wonder what you're getting at; while my statement was unambiguous and direct.
What do you think I said or meant? Why don't go you ponder this on your own, as I had no hidden meaning whatsoever, and I've told you that, and you still would like to pretend not to understand.

The only two things I could derive from your initial statement was that you are really jealous about how often you think gay people have sex and that you feel that anyone who cites natural processes as actually "natural" should eat berries and live in caves.

Your statements were far from unambiguous whether you've the faculty to understand so or not. I couldn't tell you if you actually held a positive or negative opinions of gays or if your apparent misogynistic nature had overpowered your intended anti-homosexual sentiment.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If it was not natural then how come homosexuality, and bisexuality been around for 1000's of years? if it was unnatural you would rarely see anyone being a homosexual or bisexual. since it is apparent in our society, one can come to the conclusion that homosexuality is natural and not something like an infection or mutation like the OP is trying to convince us of.

Homosexuality is as natural as anything else that is natural. It happens, deal with it. If you don't like it then keep it to yourself because homosexuality will exist after your dead, and beyond. Either accept it now, and nip this social issue at the root, or you push an anti gay agenda and hope that this negative backlash will get rid of the problem.

fight or accept...

produce or consume...

Greed or love...

what path do you choose?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I couldn't tell you if you actually held a positive or negative opinions of gays or if your apparent misogynistic nature had overpowered your intended anti-homosexual sentiment.

Wow dude. How about you take me at my word that I meant what I said. It wasn't complex. It wasn't difficult at all to understand. I'm done with you. That you could take my comments as homophobic means you just have a problem with me and are attempting to start a flame war. Go soak your head.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I really hate to see you all arguing amongst yourselves like this. Please allow me to translate what I took away from his post that has caused this uproar.

Men and women do not have compatible sex drives. This is a fact. He said that two gay men or more likely to have pretty much the same sex drives.

He is saying he is jealous of the fact that a gay couple, male or female really, is likely to fight less over one being in the mood while the other is not as is so often a problem with straight couples.

He is saying that since men do not have PMS, that a couple of men will not come across that as an issue. He is jealous of that. Sorry but I cannot blame him. PMS does cause rational thought to fall behind emotional instability. It is what happens during a flush of hormones. Some suffer worse than others. My sister suffers from Premenstrual Psychosis. Live with that for a good time!

He is pointing out something that anyone that spends time in gay clubs can tell you. In a straight club, the less attractive people are more often alone. In a gay club, everyone finds a "friend." While there are superficial people of all kinds, it would appear that for every twink lover, there is a bear lover and that ratio does not seem to translate to straight clubs. He is jealous that ugly people can find love as easily as good looking people in the gay community on a level slightly better than that in the straight community.

Then, he was telling the OP that if the OP is so concerned with keeping with what is natural then the OP should go live in a cave and eat berries.

Not trying to get in the middle here but I just hate to see you all fight like this. Just makes me so sad when you have so much more worthy targets for your ire within this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Wow dude. How about you take me at my word that I meant what I said. It wasn't complex. It wasn't difficult at all to understand. I'm done with you. That you could take my comments as homophobic means you just have a problem with me and are attempting to start a flame war. Go soak your head.

I am not trying to start a flame war with you at all. I asked for illumination of what you meant in a post that other members also were confused by and your reaction was to refuse to clarify and to seek to insult my intellect.

Then when I offered my own interpretation of what you might have meant you offer the above reply, rather than correction.

If anyone in this conversation has been discourteous, I assure you that the guilt lies much closer to your own keyboard than mine.

And still, you have not clarified the intended message of the post in question.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Mogul Flames
reply to post by rusethorcain

Sorry no, I came across it whilst looking for my own post in case someone had commented and wanted a response, had to edit after as I've never replied to a post before and hit it too soon.

I apologize for assuming and should have given you the benefit of the doubt. Thank you for the clarification.

That's alright mate, I can understand that this is quite a heated thread. All the best.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

If you are correct, then that is all I was asking for. The statement about "nature" was ambiguous and could have referred to the op stating that homosexuality is not natural. But it could have also referred to the many of us who have said that homosexuality, simply by existing is a part of nature and, therefore, natural.

I do thank you for helping!

edit on 9/27/10 by Hefficide because: bb code error

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Disingenuous or not, (I believe you were) you refused to accept that I wasn't saying anything but what I said. It was not unclear, merely succinct. If you require elaborate explanation in order to comprehend simple statements, see Curiousisall's post above. But I know better. You knew exactly what I was saying. Let's just not interact anymore, okay?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Is it right? No, no it's not. You're supposed to reproduce to continue the species. Is it natural? Considering every other animal on the plannet does the same thing I'd call it very natural.

Honestly I dont care if people want to be gay or straight or whatever. Just dont push your beliefs or *cough* desires on me.

edit on 27-9-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

So are you claiming its a disease of some sort? are you claiming t to be some sort of fluke of nature?

You need to learn, you need to take a step back and realize what your saying.

Added: no one pushes anything on anyone unless there is force actually added. Its your own choice to read on this subject. its your choice to read what others are saying. its not like anyone has shotgun to your head saying 'accept gays or die.' You only let it affect you unless you want it to affect you.

edit on 9/27/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join