It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, new member, first post... how rare and what does it mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Red headed, left handed, infj male, aquarius..... thanx

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You are one of a kind. That means you are unique. And since you are left handed that leaves open the possibility you had a "mirror" twin after conception that was absorbed into your mothers system. And welcome to ATS.

edit on 23-9-2010 by kimish because: edit

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Uriahs Asylum

Uriahs Asylum, welcome to ATS what does infj mean? If you dont mind asking.
2nd

edit on 9/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
thanx u much for the welcome... infj stands for: introverted, iNtuitive, feeling, judging... its in reguards to the myers-briggs/carl jung personality type indicator. Its the rarest personality type in the world at just 1% and it drops below 1% for males @ Ophiuchus 13

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uriahs Asylum
Red headed, left handed, infj male, aquarius..... thanx

Hey there Uriahs Asylum !!

Have you any Irish or Scottish ancestry ?

some of your questions .....

Apparently 2% of the worlds population are red heads , with 4 % carrying the gene.

Between 6% and 10% of the worlds population are Left Handed .

INFJ Male - presumably this is a briggs- meyer personality indicator classification. Apparently only 1%.

Aquarius ........???????

Welcome to ATS .

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure it means that you're a "ginger".

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Uriahs Asylum

Thanks Uriahs Asylum, I was just wondering never heard of that before..
2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm a left-handed, Aries, O- neg, infp female. Dunno if that's rare. I think if I do the test again I'll be something completely different lol. I suffer from severe indecisiveness.

Welcome to ATS.

edit on 23-9-2010 by wigit because: eta

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
thanx again everyone for the welcome... @ UmbraSumus, not really sure of my ancestry, is it relitive to my hair color? Do you know of any free sites to trace my ancestry. I do know my grandmother is a german native. @ JonInMichigan, dont forget sinister lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
INFJ is the "counselor" according to this site: www.keirsey.com... and roughly 3% of the population fall into this category. I am a INTJ, which is the most rare of the 16 personality types at 1-2% of the population.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am an INFJ, an aquarius, and I'm left handed. I am normally known by those I meet as uniquely unique. I guess that's cool. But everyone is a rarity in every single way if you think about it. It's miraculous that you're here thinking and doing things unique to only you. So who cares about validation?

new topics

top topics

join