It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to take a pledge citizens of the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We know that America has been targetting Iran for a long time and are eagerly searching for something to start this war.

This video absolutly made me sick, the austin guy is repulsive and I want every person to take a pledge that IF america acts against Iran we must protest this with our lives and we should all oppose it.

The wars have started from when I was a little kid, when America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan but now I'm big enough, I have seen America play the WMD card on Iraq and they are doing it again on Iran, I am old enough and I'm a citizen of this world ready to stand up against this if America or israel will persue this stupid rediculous vicious crazy idea of attacking Iran.

I as a citizen of the world make a pledge that I will do what ever is in my power to protest this act in the event of it happening and I expect everyone else to do so.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Why don't you go ahead and give up your life!

I am not a citizen of the world. Don't want to be a citizen of the world. Don't want to do kum by ya with Russia, Great Britian, India or any other country in this world.

I don't like our gov going to war for reasons that none of us like. Somehow we have to change things here but not for the world, for us----as in USA.

Good luck with World Love!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

thanks for your reply.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I'm glad you are willing to protest more endless wars for empire.

However, you can take comfort in the fact that the free market will put an end to the American empire for us.

We don't have to do anything.

Our fake currency is about to implode due to the criminal government's outrageous money printing. America will end just like the Soviet Union and the rest of the fascist states. In a smoking hulk of economic ruin.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I'm sorry to say it but I hope so. But the people on top must know of this crash right? then why do they still want to invade Iran if their own country is falling down? I don't understand, do they need to rush something trhough here?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

I'm sorry to say it but I hope so. But the people on top must know of this crash right? then why do they still want to invade Iran if their own country is falling down? I don't understand, do they need to rush something trhough here?

Because war is not only a racket, it's a distraction.

They will cause an epic war and then blame the economic ruin on it as they loot every last penny they can on the way down.

The bankers have seized all the money in America and are heading for the hills. They don't care. They have the means to live where ever they want.

edit on 22-9-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You know they are about to unleash the dogs on Iran soon, but not before we can make our arms deliveries to the Saudis and the UAE. They want their share of the spoils as well.
The only way the US can profit from a war with Iran is to use the neutron bomb. The country is too large and too populous to take by conventional means - we don;t have the resources.
We have Iran boxed in with Iraq to the west, Saudi arabia to the south, Pakistan to the east and Southern Afghanistan on the Northeastern borders.
It is my contention that Iran has been the endgame all along. Iraq and Afghanistan are but stepping stones to the real goal. The oil and mineral resources of Iran could potentially save the US economy, which is why I think they feel they have no choice.
If not Iran, someone tell me how the US is going to recover economically?
Iran is but a big piggy bank, and they are preparing to bust it open.
I agree we should protest before they strike or it will be too late.
48 hours after the attacks begin we will have already murdered 5 million or more people.
They must be stopped now.
I would much prefer the US fall into ruin than for us to destroy another nation and it's people in an unprovoked attack.
It's not Iran's fault that we have spent ourselves into ruin.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: double post

top topics

join