It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case of Gabriela Jiminez. Is this MKULTRA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Interesting topic, I have looked into mind control, but not too deeply. I always thought knowing too much would be a bit tempting, you know.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

This topic I do agree is not for everyone, but when combined with things that we are bombarded with, and some of the outlandish stories that we are told to ignore, become more real, and possibly true.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is all very interesting, and very frightening at the same time. I wonder what's happened to her. If she's still alive, how she's doing, and all. I've looked through Google, but I've not found anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Mods. If I am not allowed to suggest other programs...........then please delete.

If you go into a program called Project Camelot, scroll down and you will see two interviews: one with Duncan O'Finioan, and one with Aaron McCollum. These are germane to the subject of child abductions and Mind Control.

My question is:-

How many countries feel that they are free to do this to children?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagitta

Mods. If I am not allowed to suggest other programs...........then please delete.

If you go into a program called Project Camelot, scroll down and you will see two interviews: one with Duncan O'Finioan, and one with Aaron McCollum. These are germane to the subject of child abductions and Mind Control.

My question is:-

How many countries feel that they are free to do this to children?

I feel that your contribution is more than welcome. You said to scroll down and you might have forgotten the link. I have looked into both of those persons, and have found great contribution. The reason for maybe not mentioning them is due to the stories possibly being debunked or contradictions, I will look into this, thank you for relying.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

My apologies. I was not sure whether I was allowed to put in a link.

projectcamelotportal.com...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think the young woman in the video is probably suffering from some sort of mental illness associated with delusions and possibly hallucinations. She might be a distressed drug addict or a schizophrenic. Delusions of grandeur, of being associated with powerful people and royalty occurs with schizophrenics.

I know TPTB are up to mind control and wouldn't put anything past them in this regard, but I don't think this particular woman is connected to that.The powers that be control their victims. She's too out of control.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is obvious that the girl is having a real bad drug trip. I've seen this before in the emergency ward at hospitals, kids going in at late hours of night, tripping on '___' or Extasis, screaming utter nonsense, akin to what she is shouting.

One kid once went in shouting that Hitler was in his head. After a shot of K-6 vitamin, and three hours sleep, they come back not remembering a thing they said or did to themselves.

Really, really sad, if you ask me.
edit on 10-11-2010 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I cannot stress this enough. PLEASE read through the thread. The thread was not only about the video. There are very important pieces to the puzzle of this young women. Please, read thoroughly I know that it is 4 pages long, but the information alone is worth it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I watched that whole video of the girl Gabriela Jimenez, it is pretty much shocking because it is truth and truth hurts. "They ate humans", some people would laugh at these words but i know how true they are, they eat humans not only in physical planes but on lower astral levels also, and mere killing a human being does not satisfies them, they also ingest the fear energy, if you don't believe me go see Surveillance (2008) movie. And the stuff that they do to women is too graphic to talk, so i will post this video for you:

Google Video Link

Also if you want to know more about how reptilians treat humans on astral levels you can see Peggy Kane's work. I have a whole thread on her work here People are harassed by Reptilians on lower astral planes ?. And don't get fooled by the word reptilians, because they are just evil entities having reptilian outer form but they can become anyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I watched the video, and found it interesting. I delved into the "reptilian" theory a while ago. Though I may not have agreed with some of his thoughts, as it began to sound like an excuse for some to commit crimes, the type of control, that is throughout this thread is more of a "controlled" mechanism that can be focused, used, and later agitated, and forces others to do harmful things.

The "system" that is used today, is scarier than any movie can portray. I felt as if this subject would go no where, as it seems to far fetched for the "regular" person to understand. Thank you for contributing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have also looked into trying to find the whereabouts of this young lady, and was unable. I will continue my search. BTW, for anyone else trying to do the same, please realize that if you are looking for this person, and she is in FACT an actor, then Im sure when she is found she will provide her works, and this would be added.

You cant "act" this well and not want it on your resume.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wanted to revive this thread for those that are curious about the details of MkUltra, and its true intent. There have been many things that have been happening lately where those that seem as they would not commit certain things find themselves involved in some of the most horrific cases as of late.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think the young woman in the video is probably suffering from some sort of mental illness associated with delusions and possibly hallucinations. She might be a distressed drug addict or a schizophrenic. Delusions of grandeur, of being associated with powerful people and royalty occurs with schizophrenics.

Having relatives prone to go into mental crisis, I agree this girl just looks and hears like them. But what I do find terrible interesting is the subjects she chooses to talk about; Mickey Mouse, Queen Elizabeth and cannibalism??? I have hear too many monologues from crazy people (delusional, psychotic, paranoic, etc, etc ) but never something so in coherence with MK Ultra topics... Really, I have talk with people claiming being Jesus or superman, making embarrassing circus show from themselves and declaring superpowers. All kind of crazy and non sense stuff.
So yes Gabriela Jimenez was evidently in the middle of a crisis in that video, but from where did she got these specific ideas? She sounds more like you typical cult victim (at least, she reminded me this Jehova witness assuring me she watched her leader resurrecting people, or the girl a friend told me was terrible certain of being hunted by vampires).

Talking about Mk Ultra. Have anybody read Cathy O'Brian book? I once found it on Scribd. Frankly I didn't have the stomach or heart to finish that book (or save the exact link), it took me some days to stop the images getting back to my head. Is just such a monster reading. So shocking it can hurt your mind (and soul). Don't say you wasn't warned... So please, forgive me to make conclusions without enough proof but when you consider for a second even just as a remote possibility for all this to be true, then it comes to no surprise the need for the shadows and lies (Very big Shadows and Lies). It just unbelievable the power this people may have, and in the same proportion, their need to keep it secret at all cost.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oshdra because: clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Having relatives prone to go into mental crisis, I agree this girl just looks and hears like them. But what I do find terrible interesting is the subjects she chooses to talk about; Mickey Mouse, Queen Elizabeth and cannibalism??? I have hear too many monologues from crazy people (delusional, psychotic, paranoic, etc, etc ) but never something so in coherence with MK Ultra topics... Really, I have talk with people claiming being Jesus or superman, making embarrassing circus show from themselves and declaring superpowers. All kind of crazy and non sense stuff.
So yes Gabriela Jimenez was evidently in the middle of a crisis in that video, but from where did she got these specific ideas? She sounds more like you typical cult victim (at least, she reminded me this Jehova witness assuring me she watched her leader resurrecting people, or the girl a friend told me was terrible certain of being hunted by vampires).

Talking about Mk Ultra. Have anybody read Cathy O'Brian book? I once found it on Scribd. Frankly I didn't have the stomach or heart to finish that book (or save the exact link), it took me some days to stop the images getting back to my head. Is just such a monster reading. So shocking it can hurt your mind (and soul). Don't say you wasn't warned... So please, forgive me to make conclusions without enough proof but when you consider for a second even just as a remote possibility for all this to be true, then it comes to no surprise the need for the shadows and lies (Very big Shadows and Lies). It just unbelievable the power this people may have, and in the same proportion, their need to keep it secret at all cost.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oshdra because: clarity

I have actually linked the Cathy O'Brien video here. This is scary stuff, and thank you for bringing up the subjects she chose to bring up, I also thought that was important. This is not the typical "druggie" rant. She also mentioned names of very prominent people.

The usual is things that can be easily laughed off. She has obviously been through some horrific events. I actually seen people on drugs bug out and they usually go back to things that they remember, or were most afraid of.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Though I wrote this quite a while ago, I wanted to add a video that I think is VERY important to this topic.

This is a very detailed documentary about the older versions of "control" of individuals, and how it has progressed over the years. It has everything from how it was introduced, used, and ultimately still in the "perfected" mode. This details the infiltration of this method on the masses including the backgrounds of those in cults, and their connection with the CIA, how suppressed memories has been a doubled edged sword, by sometimes taking very legitimate horrific stories, and helping to cover them up, by making people seem like liars, including and mostly young children, that come forward with stories of ritual animal and human sacrifice, and are dismissed as having vivid "imaginations" even when it is later found out to be true.

If this interest you in any way this is a MUST SEE!!

Even if you are new to this subject this has everything. Old, some never before seen footage, and an eye opening experience, that even the most unconvinced of this method, would have to think again.

Monarch: The New Phoenix Program

"These weapons are more dangerous than atomic destruction. With knowledge of the brain, we may transform, we may shape, direct, robotosize man. I think the great danger of the future is that we will have roboticize human beings who are not aware that they have been roboticized." –Dr. Jose Delgado

The Phoenix Program, assassinating suspected VC sympathizers in a systematic manner, worked well during the Vietnam War and is the blueprint for the current black op targeting thousands of loyal Americans using state of the art microwave (MW) and radio frequency radiation (RFR) weapons. The motivation to suppress domestic dissidents and to assassinate loyal American opposition stems from the perception of dissent against the war as treason. This philosophy is stated very clearly in the MindWar paper written by NSA General Aquino. The DOD has a huge stake in futuristic technology that kills by ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, leaving little or no trace. The indiscriminant killing of the Phoenix Program continues on American soil. The terms soft kill, slow kill and silent kill refer to the new way of killing the enemy in conflicts short of war and the small wars of the future.

The counterinsurgency doctrine has now been applied to the home front, so that the perceived betrayal of the military in Vietnam will not be repeated. The generation of CIA and military intelligence led by Shackley, Helms, Casey, Abrams, Singlaub, Secord, John B. Alexander, Michael Aquino, Paul Vallely, and others have built the perfect beast, using selective assassination that leaves no trace. The ability to cull the human herd with Silent Kill technology allows a few personalities to remake the entire society in their own image.

www.sprword.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Had to give this a bump... yes IMHO the vid is that important

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is a topic of interest to me as I have done research on mind control methods to protect myself from falling victim. However I wanted to note to NRE that the op video has been removed from youtube due to copyright complaints. For those still interested in seeing the video I have found some alternatives however, since I can't view the op video, I can not be certain this is the same video.

PS. If anyone can tell me how to embed youtube video on this site I will gladly edit my post and embed this video.

Before I post any more opinion on this matter I will be scouring the resources posted in this thread. Thank you for this post and this thread.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Neurotoxsin because: Typos

edit on 13-8-2011 by Neurotoxsin because: Embedded video

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurotoxsin

Yes that is the video, as for how to embed. I am going to show you with the same video you posted, so you can see how its done, it took me a while, so good luck.

Here is the link
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ioNzHEfrso

the only thing you need to do is take anything after the ( = ) which will be a combination of numbers and letters.

If there are more symbols, do NOT copy them.

Copy the link as I wrote above.

Hit the VID:YOUTUBE button at the top of the page (between list and google), paste it, and thats it.

Try it a few times and see how it goes. As long as you have time (4 hour gap) to edit you can always erase it if you made a mistake.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I decided to google something mentioned in the Cathy O'Brien video and came across some good information. I know you already linked to the base site earlier in this thread but I figure instead of completely blind searching I can link this for anyone interested in the information.

The Franklin Cover Up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join