It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case of Gabriela Jiminez. Is this MKULTRA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

IMO, looking into this, has almost every thing you can think of involved. The more you search the scarier it gets, I usually search this in small doses, due to the content.

This is NOT for everyone, but this is one of the few subjects that have hard evidence, and real testimony involved. This is not a "debunk" type of subject, and thats why I think its not getting alot of attention, but I do hope that some people are reading it at least.

Id love to hear your thoughts on the info.

And thanks to all that have participated, and inquired on this subject.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
This is not a "debunk" type of subject

Do you mean to say that government shills (pay no attention to the word usage/connotation) don't dare antagonize or that there is actual empathy here...

Merely a curious thought...perhaps with a bit too much inflection...

Id love to hear your thoughts on the info.

Soon...this is a lot of information and I want to be in a better state to interact with it...

And Thank You...for whatever that may be worth...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Actually what I meant was, that sometimes there is a lot of disagreement on some subjects, and I was glad this didnt turn into one of those, but that this is actually a thread where I wanted to share what I knew.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is a link to a site that speaks in much detail, concerning mind control and children, key words, and handlers, and those that control these measures.

Also much more detail concerning the OP, Gabriela Jiminez.

Please watch this with an open mind. I am sure that those of you who are aware of this type of "programming" will understand and see the key signs.

Hollywood Holograms
An Expose on Hollywood Occult Practice and their Monarch Controlled Celebrities.
bigscreendeception.blogspot.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Perhaps this link to a thread here on ATS will help you find more answers. The thread was basically ignored despite all the evidence that was shown. Read my posts and my findings on that thread and if you follow the clues you will find more than what you expected. I kept finding so much stuff and decided to stop because not many people here really care, maybe because it is in Latin America. I tried searching for Spanish conspiracy websites and did not find any that you could post in, I was hoping to contact people that knew a bit more about my findings. If you need help translating your findings, let me know, perhaps with time we will find people that will benefit from our work.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: I forgot to mention, if you decide to look at the clues that are posted randomly in the internet, they don't actually mean what they say, use the names mentioned in the post and the names of the posters, names of places and dates, mix and match those. If you need help with anything regarding this case or if you feel stumped, feel free to message me.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Elieser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks for the link, I will check it out now. Yes I am aware that people are not as curious as I thought. But maybe we can share some info together.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This thread is what subliminal messaging, mind control, and TPTB is all about. If we can some how wrap our minds on the fact that this is possible, then the little things all fall into place.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Subscribing so I can come back later. I wish I had more time to really get through all these threads sooner.

This looks very interesting. I am not sure she is being mind controlled, but maybe more that she has been damaged mentally in some way. I will keep my mind open when I come back to investigate though.

Thanks for posting this.

Raist

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I find that watching Disney at a young age made me susceptable to religious indoctrination brainwashing that I was given in 8 years of grade school. Stuff like cartoon physics where Wile E Coyote could float in the air before falling off the cliff. Then there was all that repetitive music that I listened to in chapel services, and all the christian summer camps I attended and all the church services I attended. Anyhow, I know a thing or two about being a brainwash victim. It has taken years for me to recover from all that and to actually think scientifically and logically about stuff, but now I'm an atheist and have a very scientific worldview, am now open to new evidence for stuff and such. I present that just for comparison to proposed mkULTRA brainwashing experiments, there were times when I felt like the lady in that video, all emotional scars in my brain needing to be healed and stuff. It takes some serious time to recover from all the bs and get onto a more level framework of thought.

As far as cannabilism goes, if I were a billionare or a king or president, I would never want to own a country that practices such a thing, even if the eating is being done to somebody who is already deceased by normal means (like instead of holding a funeral for the deceased as we do in western society if people were to cook up the corpse instead). Cannabilism is the lowest form of moral decay, and if it exists in society then that is just evidence that the people in power are doing a very horrible job of ruling....anyhow, my two sense worth.

edit on 23-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: add a little more to that

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey thank you for this post i find it very sad that people are getting away with such evill things.
im sorry if i am going off topic but i think this video will go along well with this thread.

Psychological warfare the project is ongoing since the Nazi war, the cartoons the music the kids listen to most are controled. What really got me thinking is the music they play artists like Lil wayne, Katty perry , Pittbull words Repetitive that enter you'r subconscious whilst you are unaware.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This reminds me so much of the sad case of Cathy O'Brien the world is not what the majority think it is. It is aplayground where alot of evil dells. Cathy O Brien tried desperately to prosecute Bill Clinton however, Hilary made sure that her case was never heard.

edit on 23-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have always been very interested in MKULTRA type stuff and I have to say "wow"
at this. I have never of heard and I feel sorry for her. Something bad and traumatizing obviously happened to her.

What I have read about MKULTRA scares the crap out of me sometimes because of what they do to people and how some don't even know it. It's deeply disturbing.

Thanks for sharing this, I needed a new MK subject to look into. I will post anything I happen to come across about her if it's not already posted. S&F for sure!

As far as Disney goes, it's seems very different than when I was a kid. I wouldn't let my kids watch it and I have a friend who won't let his kids watch Disney or Harry Potter movies. He says they give him the creeps.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The young lady was put in one of those mysterious white vans.
Watch out for those vans folks.
Those white vans recently arrived in the States and elsewhere by the thousands.....for no 'good' reason.
Google away if you like though what I say is actually true.
Many of these vans either have no windows or darkly tinted windows.
I believe Alex Jones spoke of this topic with conclusive evidence.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am going to still stay with my original thought to the point of her sanity being destroyed.

What I think might have happened to this poor girl could be considered illuminati slave but in a different manner. I believe she has been drugged and psychologically damaged from sexual abuse and slavery and in order to protect those who could be named.

Looking at her, she appears to have missed several meals she is quite thin. Even if not illuminati related I still believe her sanity has been destroyed as stated above.

It seems saddening regardless.

Raist

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We need an expert at reading lips to catch what she is saying at the end of the video. :/

Poor girl, she was most obviously distraught and yet people laugh. But the biggest thing that struck me was how she defended herself from the policewoman. It was as if she had some type of already created hatred towards her. This would mean that there were some people that she had met before that she was seeing again, and that is quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

She doesn't seem credible to me because of the way she acts. She loves the world and wants to get the word out... but apparently you need to pay to get her personal story. Someone like her should be posting her book for free in places and you only pay if you want a hard copy. That would make sense right??

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

ACTUALLY I was watching the videos and reading the replies before I decided to say anything. Sorry that I had to take a small break to get up and change my babies crappy diaper and make him a bottle. So thank you very much, I haven't responded yet because I got OFF MY BUTT TO PARENT. And Btw, the baby wasn't watching Disney.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As far as the CIA-Finders 1987 connection, perhaps they were training the children to assassinate Soddom Hussien and all his sick and twisted brothers in power?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think that all of these forms of programming are in the same group. The part that I fear the most, is that alot of the time, this is happening to children that have been abandoned, or kidnapped, so we hear less about it.

I know that I put alot of info out there, but if viewed and understood that this is happening all over the world, including the U.S, then our realities, will focus on things of much more importance.

I didn't want to post the really scary stuff, but I'm sure if you get into the "Finders" info, there is enough there for you to get the idea.

Thank you all that have contributed to this thread.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

She knew those police officers because she was just released from jail a few minutes earlier. While in jail she was trying to tell them what happened and they were mocking her saying things that had to do with Mickey mouse and Disney princesses, thats why you hear her mentioning this.
After following all the clues and the people in the clues I found that the people that she was talking about are all linked to the biggest drug dealers and human traffickers in Latin America. These people meet with other important people from all over the world and do business.
I am confident that with a few of us working together we can name most of the "Latin America Illuminati" and show proof of what they did and are doing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join