It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ya i've heard that this happens. Aliens don't like to interfere with our own natural evolution. But sometimes nuclear explosions can be powerful enough to cause dimensional rifts and such. Their spaceships don't fly, they teleport and they do it through a place's vibrational coordinates. Nuclear explosions can mess with those coordinates and they might end up lost in a completely unknown place.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If this is true, and if it is extra-terrestrials, thank goodness they're stopping these psycopaths from nuking the earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My cousin was stationed for severl years at Minot AFB in Minot, North Dakota. They are the largest Nuclear ICBM sites that the USAF has and are our main defense. Twice, did my cousin call to tell of what had happened, each time someone else came on the phone, that I could not hear and told him to be silent and then he would change the subject and the conversation would be over.

One of the incidents included the siting of a ship hovering over the silo he was working at during that particular set of days. He said that they could not see it, just stars overhead at night that night, not a cloud in site, but they lost launch capability after a few of the local farmers had called to ask about the bright lights over the base...of which they could not see from below...they saw through whatever there was above them. He said the air felt dense...more than normal and the air was still and damp even deep down inside the silo several stories down.

The other event had to do with a bear that had gotten inside one of the perimeter fences. The fences, he said, were something like 18' high and topped with razor wire. Well the bear set off the motion sensors and a humvee was dispatched to the spot to assess the animal. When they arrived, they noticed it looked a bit 'different', and called in a tranquilizer team so that they could follow protocol and tranq/relocate the animal. When the secondary team arrived on the spot, the animal stood up on its hind legs and jumped the fence, running into the darkness. He said the radio was full of chatter from above, as he was down inside the silo. The airmen topside, were describing a 12-15' tall man, covered in long fur, that ran like a person does. No shots were fired, but his CO told them to silence the radio chatter and forget it happened.

Both were interesting and I believe both 100%. My cousin is a Texas Republican and is very conservative. He never believed anything like that when we were kids until something flew over his house when we were kids...it shook the house so hard that things were falling off the walls and our legos were bouncing all over, it was silent, then a light filled the house for a split second and as it faded it got extremely loud. We ran outside to see neighbors doing the same wondering what the heck it was. Now this happened in Houston, before Bush Int'l was built...the planes did always fly over, but whatever this was, was at tree tops at best as loud and bright as it was.

Those are mine for now...regarding my cousin.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
The other event had to do with a bear that had gotten inside one of the perimeter fences. The fences, he said, were something like 18' high and topped with razor wire. Well the bear set off the motion sensors and a humvee was dispatched to the spot to assess the animal. When they arrived, they noticed it looked a bit 'different', and called in a tranquilizer team so that they could follow protocol and tranq/relocate the animal. When the secondary team arrived on the spot, the animal stood up on its hind legs and jumped the fence, running into the darkness.

I'm guessing the "18' fence" has probably gained a foot with every telling of this story...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Funny!

I have never been worrrid about the US nuclear weapons despite that you're the only country that have ever used them!

In fact! I sleep very good as an European knowning those terrible weapons are under professional handling and care, well! most of the time anyway!

What is making me worried though is Pakistan and Israel!

I hope I'll never have to worry about the US ones?

Well! everything is a possibililty isn''t it? The US arsenal could be taken over by the Aliens or (God forbid) raving mad domestical US religious fundamentalists, no

Frankly! those scenarios, they scare the crap out of me!

edit on 22-9-2010 by Chevalerous because: Bad English as usual!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting that 120 people testify on that. However, as is always the case with these, you just know this will not end up in major TV news. Gossip paper is as good as nothing. Hard to tell what is fake in internet and what is not. And no matter what, this always ends up in "you just don't know." Just getting tired of all this secrecy stuff. If there really is something else here then bring it on, so that we "believers" aren't the only people knowing about it...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is merely an act of precaution, this act in no way is agression or an act of war, they are "taking the gun away from the monkey" so to speak.

We are too whats the word...violent and unpredictible, so this is just an act of precaution do not take it as offenive in anyway

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Woa... thanks for this bigvanhorn! This is serious stuff here. An agency like Reuters announcing a press conference by US Army insiders about UFOs disrupting nuke facilities... that's quite groundreaking!

SO that means the beings inside the UFOs, whatever they are, would be willing to show us how weak we are compared to their technological strength... but for what purpose would they do that? They might be trying to tell us to back off with this military industrial complex...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So who is taking the nukes? Is it Aliens or is it another country with some greater tech?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow! At first reading this is sounded a bit too good to be true, as with many ufo related stories from dubious sources.

However it having such a feature on Reuters makes this a pretty high profile case and certainly brings some considerable credibility to the story as far as I'm concerned.

There are many things it could be, from targeted EMP drones from foreign nations to full on ET intervention. Who knows, there is certainly one of the highest levels of fear and warmongering going on right now, and with all the developments in physics and nuclear energy if the poopoo hits the fan it could be epic... i personally don't believe it would ever get that far as we all know what the inevitable outcome would be.

Can't wait to hear what they have to say, just annoyed I'll be in morroco till the 4th so won't hear the new for a while yet!

Thanks for posting this astounding news!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting article. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvanhorn
www.reuters.com...

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

Yep, and Obama is an alien! He Is!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder......if this could be the U.S. learning/developing aerial techniques to dismantle nukes that are in the possession of other countries.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If this were true, it would be the only known way to LURE flying alien saucers. Maybe it would be used to try to capture one of them or whatever.

You just don't know. Is there any video evidence whatsoever, other than just another "article" posted by someone. That Reuters article could have been faked too.

Demand some evidence people, this kind of stuff would be IMMENSE if it were real.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ATS/ers,

Please read the identifying origin of this news; first sentence on the left. This article is from the PR Newswire and not endorsed by Reuters. It's part of a premium paid package where press releases look like news. The same premium distribution service uses Yahoo, Bloomberg, and FOX Business (& many others), but it costs more money, obviously. The net/net, is that the organizers of this engagement paid top dollar for exposure in visible and somewhat credible new wire(s). Regardless of the topic, which I think is fascinating but not extraterrestrial, this "news" has no more credence than a blog post.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Jason88 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
AOL article posted yesterday...

www.aolnews.com...

Will be interesting to see how much media attention this atracts.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There have been so many news reports, witnesses and declassified documents over the decades that the information is aleady widely available to anyone who wants to look for it. Of course, there are a lot of people saying there's nothing to it who haven't taken the time to study all this in a serious way. I have, though. Seeing a UFO will definitely motivate a person to start finding out more.

edit on 22-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Now AOL News is a credible source, and it's good to see MSM reporting on this upcoming Press Club meeting; as a PR pro (pats self on back) I would bet the fact that AOL News covered the story means more MSM will attended this private event - which hopefully means more stories written about the topic. Though, and I will maintain, I don't believe this is an other-worldly event, I think it is based right here in everyday life.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
im excited, I want to know what will be said in front of the congressional officials! I want to know what they will say back! I read that credential media and congressional officials only allowed at this event, so does that mean CNN will be there? Or Fox News Network ? To bad I will be at work when they do it, I hope they will replay the key points on one of these shows on the networks when I get off... man to be a fly on the wall there?! LOL Or do you think the MSM will sweep this under the rug?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Its not really breaking news,
I have seen videos of it on CNN

What is great about it is that Reuters have acknowledged the fact
and that even more people are pushing for disclosure

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join