It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

But if you go by human accounts you can make a case that dragons and ghosts existed too. I think going too far back in history is the way to madness. I don't even buy half of our historical record about mundane factual historical events. History is just completely unreliable the further you go back. We also tend to skew things towards our current views. I just think it is wise to not muddy the waters with the past events.. I think the government is pushing that now too. The more they make us believe aliens are responsible for this stuff the better they are. The solution to me is to completely remove that psossibility for the time being.

The bottom line to me is that the government is trying to suppress not only terchnology by education to prevent us from discovering this tech ourselves. So really they are preventing the development of civilization. They probalby believe they can handle this tech and we can't.. but why are they any more likely to handle it than us? If we can't they can't.. and suppressing it is making things worse for most the world in the present as well.

I also think the governemnt is pushing things to keep us dumb and happy to hide these issues.. again.. this is speeding up our own self destruction as a by product. Society needs to be striving for goals not drunk and oblivious.

edit on 21-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

There is a theory that the human body is a 'containers of souls' (yep, I know, pretty far out!) and this idea has gained popularity with people such as John Lear and Lou Baldin - I think the concept stemmed from Bob Lazar's experiences inside Area 51.

Are the aliens trying to protect these containers?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

What's wrong with Dragons and Ghosts?
Seriously though?

In my opinion it is ludicrous to believe that we know the biology of entire species from millions of years ago based on a couple of incomplete skeletons? It is not at all a stretch to believe that some of the dinosaurs had the ability to spit fire. We currently have acid spitting, venom spitting, luminscent, poison excreting, electrical shock and probalby a million other self defense mechanisms in our current animal kingdom. Why not fire?

I love the ancient art with flying metallic objects obscurely in the background like they were not important, just daily occurences much like today? How can that be? Why are they not emphasized dramatically in the art, or non-existent? They must have been common and non-concerning to the artists?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's fine to have an open mind about things but let's not obscure the present with essentially nonsense.. that's exactly what the disinfo agents are trying to do.

Let's at least wait until after we have gotten the info out of our government that they are keeping from us.

Just realize this.. if we had access to this tech and the implications it would have to our understanding of the universe many of these mysteries from the past could be answered.

edit on 21-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
It is not at all a stretch to believe that some of the dinosaurs had the ability to spit fire. We currently have acid spitting, venom spitting, luminscent, poison excreting, electrical shock and probalby a million other self defense mechanisms in our current animal kingdom. Why not fire?

Good point. I like the bombardier beetle. It produces a chemical reaction that causes a "poof" of chemical smoke to defend itself. I believe it's reasonable (even if at the fringe of reason) to postulate that dinosaurs, or some other flying species, could have produced chemical reactions that created fire (or smoke at least).

I know this is off topic, but I felt compelled to chime in on this.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Are they saying that, in the event of an alien invasion, our weapons would be useless against them? Or perhaps they are showing that they would not allow us to destroy each other in the event of a nuclear war?

Hopefully the latter explanation is correct, but why would they care? Perhaps they are 'farming' us after all.

I live in naive hope that the E.T's have altruistic intentions for the betterment of mankind.

That is correct, you hit right on the nail, there is two ET species One) who wants to enslave humanity and Two) who wants to free man kined, and they are about to go at it for it.

edit on 21-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My question would be, just how far back did the government have this "super technology" that seemed so literally "out of this world"?

Did they have it in the 1940s and early-1950s when their own documents show that they were really concerned about all these UFO reports over nuclear installations? Rockets and jet aircraft were still new at that point. Did the Soviets have such super-adavnced devices at that time, when the records we have now show that they did not even have a bomber that could reach the US until about 1955?

If they knew it was something from the US, then why were the heads of the Air Force, Army, CIA and FBI so worried about it, as shown in these decalssified documents. Wouldn't they ahve known exactly what they acquired from Germany and the Paperclip scientists?

And what about that 1950 FBI report about three crashed saucers?

edit on 21-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
My question would be, just how far back did the government have this "super technology" that seemed so literally "out of this world"?

Did they have it in the 1940s and early-1950s when their own documents show that they were really concerned about all these UFO reports over nuclear installations? Rockets and jet aircraft were still new at that point. Did the Soviets have such super-adavnced devices at that time, when the records we have now show that they did not even have a bomber that could reach the US until about 1955?

If they knew it was something from the US, then why were the heads of the Air Force, Army, CIA and FBI so worried about it, as shown in these decalssified documents. Wouldn't they ahve known exactly what they acquired from Germany and the Paperclip scientists?

And what about that 1950 FBI report about three crashed saucers?

edit on 21-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

They knew about E.T long before they won the war in the 1940, they took all documents from Hitlers secreat archives and scientist along with them, that was the main reason U.S joined the war in 1940's thats how NASA was created.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I read an article in Popular Science a while back that stated our nukes have a very small shelf life due to rusty uranium....that never made any sense to me though.

Shelf Life of Nuclear Bomb?

Also this is suspicious since Obama is making a proliferation deal with Russia in getting rid of the nuclear arsenal, I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Has this policy ever changed?

On December 21, 1953 the Air Force Directorate of Intelligence order the 4602nd Special Air Services group, that investigated UFO reports, that they were not to dicsuss these with the media unless the objects had been identified.

They did not want any public discussion of "the 10-20% area" since "every news media across the country will pick up the story."

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hasn't this been happening for decades? I have seen videos of ex military personnel (dont know what rank, one was managing a missile silo). He said UFOs would disarm the silos + the warheads and the material was removed.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
This has to be a fake article! If it's not then it's clearly proof of UFOs tampering with nuclear weapons. How can this not have more flags?

Because UFO and UAO do not mean that it's extraterrestrial. It simply means a yet to be identified disk shaped object(of which there are many conventional explanations) have had an effect on a handful of ICBMs.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Awesome. This is no National Security threat....this is National Security intervention! I just feel like they (Whoever's in the UFO's) do this obviously for our well being. This just makes me wonder more and more if we are really just some huge genetic experiment!? Cant wait to hear more about this..S&F

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by Nventual
This has to be a fake article! If it's not then it's clearly proof of UFOs tampering with nuclear weapons. How can this not have more flags?

Because UFO and UAO do not mean that it's extraterrestrial. It simply means a yet to be identified disk shaped object(of which there are many conventional explanations) have had an effect on a handful of ICBMs.

Don't get me wrong? "BUT WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" sorry for the capital letters, but why is it so difficult to deny ET existence? And now that most of us have discovered what they really are, you people are more in to daniel, why? Evidence? evidence is overwhelming??

The funny part is when credible people step forward talking about this, you immediately associate it with the goverment conspiracy theories. Not! only history talks about this, but the bible has been saying it all along till this date and yet if credible people who steps forward with this, you still don't whant to listen!!

God all mighty what the Illuminati have done to you? STOP believeing in this hybrids and believe our human history, don't you get it? Hybrids has contaminated our human gene pool, not just our DNA but our history and our faith in God all mighty Jehovah, EVERYTHING!. Do your own research and STOP waiting for someone to come up with the answers for you!! I believe in my fellow humans, but God why don't you wake up, we all have a brain that thinks for our selves and a spirit that senses everything around us, all you have to do is learn how to use your spirit instinct.

Come on people please wake up to this serious matter, this is not science fiction anymore, is science FACT.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

This just makes me wonder more and more if we are really just some huge genetic experiment!? Cant wait to hear more about this..S&F

Jeez no! man you are exactly what you are a perfectly master minded creation from our creator, you are what Adam looked like in the beginning of time, with the exception of, you don't love God, thats all.. Adam once loved God but cause he listen to the first hybrid ( woman ) he died, I'm not saying women are all evil hybrids now, but they wore the perfect hybrid that god created and he saw that it was good, and Adam called her woman.

And still today we exist just like we did since God created us, the only thing that changed was the evil hybrid that Satan created, the Nephilim the one we call REPTILIANS SHAPE SHIFTERS in these days. First they wore mighty giants then mid giants and now they look very much like us but the only difference the eyes, cause there is evil flowing inside them.

edit on 22-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

This just makes me wonder more and more if we are really just some huge genetic experiment!? Cant wait to hear more about this..S&F

Jeez no! man you are exactly what you are a perfectly master minded creation from our creator, you are what Adam looked like in the beginning of time, with the exception of, you don't love God, thats all.. Adam once loved God but cause he listen to the first hybrid ( woman ) he died, I'm not saying women are all evil hybrids now, but they wore the perfect hybrid that god created and he saw that it was good, and Adam called here woman.

And still today we exist just like we did since God created us, the only thing that changed was the evil hybrid that Satan created, the Nephilim the one we call REPTILIANS in these days. First they wore mighty giants then mid giants and now they look very much like us but the only difference the eyes, cause there is evil flowing inside them.

Whoa, whoa, whoa..... Now I believe in aliens,. ufos and other life but you completely pulled that theory out of your behind.
Interesting none the less, how did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Final Solstice

Really hard deap research from the Bible and history and on and on and on adding bits and pieces for 30 years.

Sorry for the edit.

edit on 22-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150
Very interesting!! Although I'm curious about the statement in the article that says this: "In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby." By no means am I a nuclear scientist but can someone explain to me how these missles malfunctioned? I assume that nuclear missles that are not being used lie "dormant", for lack of a better term, until they armed...I could be way off base though. The article is interesting nonetheless!! S & F

Cheers!!

edit on 22-9-2010 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by Diogeneser because: newbie mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Diogeneser

It was my understanding that the nuclear weapons systems were rendered inoperable for a period of time. So it seems the entire launch system was affected.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm really surprised nobody has posted this link in the thread yet.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join