It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by dereks

But...........................

Where does YOUR proof lie? Snopes, FEMA, the O.S., and.....what else?

So what you're saying is that no source is good enough except those that you alone approve?

Are you disputing the fact that the Bin Laden family were present in the U.S. at the precise time that 911 happened?

Were you also present in the U.S. at the precise time that 9/11 happened?

Are you disputing the fact that they got the hell out of the U.S. as soon as they could?

Wouldn't you if you were them? As a matter of fact, how many thousands of people got the hell out of ground zero as soon as they could?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's always difficult coming into an already rampant thread and if this video has already been posted then I sincerely apologize, but seeing the ZERO in this thread's title certainly caught my eye.
This lecture is at times alittle dry to be sure. It certainly lacks the "sexed up" bullhorn tactics of alex jones et al, but it does suggest that EVIDENCE IS indeed present in a quiet and professional manner that I found most compelling.
(Don't shoot the messenger- I don't feel qualified to debate on this topic, though I do have my own strong beliefs, as I'm sure every does on here, but they are my own)

The link:

www.indiemoviesonline.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

I myself have watched this video exhaustively and it is very very informative....thanks for posting it ...but...i hate the but...but the 6-7 official debunkers on here will sure enough show up TRYING unsucessfully trying to pick it apart...but they will fail as usual...as they try to post only official stuff.
The buildings had no problem surviving the impacts and the fires....so If you yourself believe the official story lies then keep up the good work in trying to expose the truth.

edit on 043131p://f07Thursday by plube because: fxing link

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
lets just put this into place....as more and more professionals are coming onboard all the time....
Truth will come about and it is getting closer...but to those of you who just want to believe the OS ....please just keep doing so cause it is people like yourselves that keep this world going the way it is...and if you like being lied to...well that is great. Personally i don't....

If you do not understand that this whole thing is about getting control of people then you will be the first to complain as more and more of your rights are taken away from you.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

yeah its right in line with disclosure

you better have a lota cigs its gonna be a long time because there is nothing coming !

smok em if ya got em !

research

proof of false truth.. way ta go guys truther do you get an arm patch for the d & D cloak holy moly how much createful thoughts that have been wasted on this dumb conspiracy its an urban myth people spiraled way outa control at this point the aliens may have been the bad guys responsible and and and ....

isnt truth what this site is supposed to rep.

you so called truther people whatever that means are supposed to be fighting ignorance not creating the ultimate ignorance???????

booooo booooooooooo

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Just when you think you have seen all of the tactics, a new one pops up. The "illiterate" CAN"'T be a professional debunker...

Seriously, it isn't that hard to write intelligibly. It possibly could salvage an inane argument, though I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

thats the best u got spelling errors ?

odd i thought there was a great conspiracy void of any doubt sooooo

yeahs i dun spelled it phoenetically

keep up the fight

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I guess that your remarks are the ones that should be toasted too...cause that was one of the most intelligent comebacks i could have ever wished for...thank you Triple...you have completely changed my mind on how i think now...that is great...I too now will bow down to the world and kiss my a£$ good bye cause i should just shut me eyes and watch as the world becomes destroyed so that we can all become slaves to the ones pulling the strings...good thing I don't drink the water like you do....oh well i think i will just listen to all the people calling professionals as crazies for not believing what we are told.
Thankfully some people didn't listen when they were told the earth was the centre of the universe,the earth was flat, oh yes and the moon is made of cheese by the way.
edit on 013131p://f24Thursday by plube because: speeeel

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Keep repeating "There is no evidence, there is no evidence, etc"

An episode of the Corbett report on that very theme!

Visible explosion at WTC

(No apologies for reposting!)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Here is something else for your file.

dprogram.net... feed&utm_medium=twitter

More leaders getting on the 911 truth train.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

and ???????

i wish u luckk !!

dellusional = a person on a UFO forum who beleives he is a part of something so fantastic! you are a great searcher/researcher for truth
and the movement is proud to have you to bad it doesnt exist you keep that tin foil hat on tight its gonna be cold out tonight

a true waste but hey its dam fum is it not?

im going back to my spelling class now so i dont give the fools any psuedo ammunition i wonder if i spelled perfectly what your zippy comment would a bin

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJasper
Keep repeating "There is no evidence, there is no evidence, etc"

An episode of the Corbett report on that very theme!

Visible explosion at WTC

(No apologies for reposting!)

So what are we supposed to make of these videos?
What are you suggesting?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by plube

and ???????

i wish u luckk !!

dellusional = a person on a UFO forum who beleives he is a part of something so fantastic! you are a great searcher/researcher for truth
and the movement is proud to have you to bad it doesnt exist you keep that tin foil hat on tight its gonna be cold out tonight

a true waste but hey its dam fum is it not?

im going back to my spelling class now so i dont give the fools any psuedo ammunition i wonder if i spelled perfectly what your zippy comment would a bin

It's like talking to a wall with these truthers !
I've asked over and over...since truthers have all this scientific evidence, what is the truther official story? Surely if a fact is a fact, then they must have a scenario as to what really happened ???? Not one person has answered that question.

In addition, I've posted a video debunking silversteins "pull it" comment
www.liveleak.com...
and once again, nobody has responded to that. The reason is,truthers have turned this into a religion thus eliminating any need for factual information or rational thought.
So good luck to you in your attempts to inject sanity into an insane discussion.

One more thing I'd like to point out.
The difference between us (aka the skeptics) and the truthers-We only want to know the truth regardless of what it is. The truthers only want there to be a conspiracy regardless what the truth is.

Good posts my friend !

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It seems to me this Lucifer123456 bloke is just after attention.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I live in the UK and to be honest 9/11 is never talked about. It's history.

But, unlike the majority of people, I still try keep up to date with the Truth Seekers movement, this event has changed our world and our way of living and thinking, it should never be forgotten.. And so I watch many documentaries on top documentary films dot com. I have to say it is good to see the movement is still on the agenda.

As for the people who accept the OS (official story?), ....when your government decides to answer ALL questions, then maybe the truth will come out.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Now THAT is the pot calling the kettle black....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skem64

I am quite sure not all of the "truthers" understand the significance of 911. Many probably just want justice or revenge.
There is a deeper problem that affects the world, not just the U.S. That is, just how much will we peons tolerate? How many of our brothers and sisters will we sit by and watch them kill?
911 is THE event of modern times. Certainly it could be eclipsed by an even greater evil deed, and it actually HAS. All of the evil deeds perpetrated upon innocent people that are killed in the NAME of 911are an even greater evil than the deed that spawned it, that is the terrorist act of 911.
I suppose many in the U.S. simply have a guilty conscience. We realize we are empowering the biggest terrorists in the world, but like the U.K., many in the U.S. don't know it, or will run away from the reality out of fear.
One thing I am sure of. The criminals that did it aren't finished, so stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet

Now THAT is the pot calling the kettle black....

All evidence posted that contradicts any truthers is automatically ignored.
How is that rational?

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join