It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please dont hate me for what im about to say,my only witness is a guy by the name of kenneth Arnold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My first encounter with a triangle space ship happened on the 18th of November 2007 but before I start, if there is any person in the world that can say they no something that’s man made and fly’s with a length of a football field and a half then please share with evidence and please disregard what im about to say.

On this night my life changed as at 3:00 am in the morning, going to the trash something happened that has never happened in my life…(SILENCE) THE WHOLE SURROUNDING AREA GOT SILENT AS IF A SILENT BOMB WAS DROPPED.

When this happened my brain got fizzled for I guess it startled my brain because it wasn’t plausible for something like this to happen.. I guess?

When this happened my brain got fizzled for I guess it startled my brain because it wasn’t plausible for something like this to happen.. I guess?

So I say to my self, maybe this is what they call the calm before the storm..OM MY GOSH A TORNADO IS ABOUT TO TOUCHDOWN IN WASHINGTON DC..

25 to 46 seconds I looked in that one direction because first, I think I was having a panic attack and second because I was trying to understand why in the hell could I hear a conversation between 2 people 3 blocks away so clearly and when the car passed some 2 blocks away I could hear the sound of the keys hitting against the steering wheel ,I thought I was really losing my mind for my heart was not only skipping but my heart started beating very slow…

As I calmed my self down thinking about my family and what to do, I was about to run in the house but I had to keep calm for this wasn’t something that Washington really prepares for.
[First light /first engine]
So I take 2 steps going back south ,and what do I see.. loll a blimp. Why a blimp? Because it was to low to be a plane.. simple as that.

Wow a blimp in dc this is amazing ! I have never in my life ever seen a blimp in Washington Dc ,this is so incredible so I take a deep breath and start laughing to my self .. Why? (Because of the way that the light came out the clouds, the sound of the blimp in the clouds) . I thought right there that’s what made the ground go silent as we all have witnessed a plane coming out the clouds with sound reduction in the air the way it did but to be honest, I think I was just trying to find any rational excuse to tell my self at this point.
[The body]
What in the hell is that ? ,omg, what in the hell, that’s not a blimp, it’s a air plane about to crash in the city.. Why ? because now it was to big to be a blimp and only airplanes at that altitude are basically about to crash ..oh hell no and just as I dial 91

Back 2 lights/back 2 engines

As the 2 back lights came out the clouds forming the formation onto the first light over the football field in length in yards 130 to a 160 yards ,take a 20 yards imperfection in me calculating of how it hovered /flew directly over the schools football field. As the silence was that of nothing even imagined.
it didn’t really amaze me about the length it was the width and the underneath part that really was a shocker to me.

I watched this triangle as I walked down the street in some form of jogging under it for 5 blocks as I got tired.

My true belief in all this is going to disturb the ufo community.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Quick question:

If you were about to dial 911 - as you stated, inferring you had a cell phone...

Why did you not use it to take a picture?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion.

1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle.

2. I found out first hand that those 3 lights are not lights but 3 separate engines, engines that can be turned off and on separately at will.
[U turn the left engine on and turn the right engine off u can make one of the hardest left turns imaginable vice versa] I believe this is the reason for there highly scientific control power they have as far as flying and the maneuvers they do.

3. Now I realized why it was such a quest to build the pyramids I think the Egyptians was trying to build exactly what they saw that day, a flying pyramid/triangle.
================================================================================

And 4. I honestly think in my opinion that flying saucers never existed.. why?

Because looking at that triangle it broke ALLLLLL barriers to what people have been seeing every since..
The first big cover up in the HISTORY OF UFOLOGY .
THE FLYING TRIANGLE
The very first flying triangle was reported by a man named Kenneth Arnold but the government quickly stepped in and called the Triangle> “flying saucers” and for over 60 some years , ALL WITNESSES in the world have only and will ever see the triangle as the only ufo in the worlds air space.

1 engine turned on = omg I saw a flying saucer
2 engines turned on=omg I saw 2 saucers flying with each other or probes
3 engines turned on = omg I just saw a triangle space ship
1 engine turned on and turns off = omg the saucer was flying then it dissapereared
2 engines turned on and turns off= omg the saucers was flying and then they just disappeared.
3 engines turned on and turned off = the triangle was there then it went into hyper speed and disappeared.

2 triangles 6 engines ,some engines are off and some are on= omg I just saw multiple saucers flying and some was disappearing and some were appearing.
==================================================================================
Summary: The modern phenomena of UFOs and “flying saucers” began in Washington state on June 24, 1947, when Kenneth Arnold spotted nine mysterious, high-speed objects “flying like a saucer would” along the crest of the Cascade Range near Mount Rainier. His report made international headlines and triggered hundreds of similar accounts of “flying saucers” locally and across the nation.
They were flat and rather heel-shaped, very shiny, and they moved erratically, like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water." You can see Arnold's drawing of what he saw here. Arnold estimated their size at about two-thirds that of a DC-4, and he calculated their speed at over 1500 mph by timing their travel between two mountain peaks of known distance.

like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water.

They took the word saucer and disrespected and disregarded what he actually described and what he also drew,that day to me was the first big cover up in the history of ufoology.

In my opinoin the triangle has and will always be the only ufo in the world.
please look up kenneth arnold and determine your self..by the way roswell happened 2 weeks after the arnold incident.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: tring to put a video in

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I believe this is the yt video you were trying to link:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Maybe he had a wireless house phone?
Maybe his cell phone doesn't have camera capability?
Maybe he was not rationalizing clearly because he just saw a humongous triangular spaceship fly over him?

Who knows, but that second post he made may indeed be onto something...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
My first encounter with a triangle space ship happened on the 18th of November 2007 but before I start, if there is any person in the world that can say they no something that’s man made and fly’s with a length of a football field and a half then please share with evidence and please disregard what im about to say.

The Hindenberg was two-and-a-half times larger than a football field.

May have been a stealth blimp. Lockheed Martin was looking at developing one almost twenty-years ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by Hefficide

Maybe he had a wireless house phone?
Maybe his cell phone doesn't have camera capability?
Maybe he was not rationalizing clearly because he just saw a humongous triangular spaceship fly over him?

Who knows, but that second post he made may indeed be onto something...

It's a fair question. It was asked politely. And there may well be a rational answer as to why he didn't. I just know that if I saw something bizarre I think my first thought would be "Oh &*%$" and my second thought would be "I am so getting a picture of this!".

link   
As usual there are no witnesses because it happened at an odd time of day I guess. And as usual, not only can the OP describe the ship, but in his brief encounter he learned so much about it that he can now come on here and tie it into his favorite space/alien/ufo/conspiracy theory for our enjoyment.

I really like the part where you could tell us where the engines are and how they work to steer the craft. Amazing stuff.

Did you see who was piloting this stadium size ship (that no one else in DC saw for obvious reasons) or do we have to wait a few more years until you spend more time on the internet pondering out-there topics and conspiracy sites until you mentally fill that part in as well?

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Quick question:

If you were about to dial 911 - as you stated, inferring you had a cell phone...

Why did you not use it to take a picture?

i didnt have a camera phone but i had a video.
1.lights around me
2. the spot lights that i can some times see
Do u know when your eyes pass a light real fast and it leaves that line of glare ? Well, after doing that over i believe 15 to 25 times and having to make sure that the lights wasnt the spot lights down the street, after it passed over my head i was about to go in the house and get my camcorder but ....i said to myself and i will never forget this.

[Man forget that camcorder, this is somthing that u will never ever probaly see agian,just enjoy it)...
Some times i think if for that 1minute maybe 1minute and 20seconds going through all those test as far as lights, i could of really saved that to view it more..i regret that for one reason, after seeing it come out the clouds and forming thats when i started doing the light test with my eyes, at that point it went into the next clouds, it came out the next cloud and thats when i was running behind it.i then chased it down the street as long as i could.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Test question now...

What did it look like in the center of the craft? Its a pretty unique thing in the center, its how I can tell if videos are faked with CGI. Black triangle check. Three large glowing circles near corners check. What was in the middle?

If you can't answer that, you were either not paying a whole lot of attention to it, or you're telling a story.

A picture is not necessary.

link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Thank you for answering!

I honestly wasn't being antagonistic. I was curious.

link   

edit on 9/19/10 by Hefficide because: Aaarrrggghhhh with the double post!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Some people drive Caddies, some Fords and some Chevies.
Some people drive SUV's, some mid size cars and some motor scooters.

It's probably the same "out there". Depending on where you come from and your purpose.........there are probably many different type of UFO's.

And, you're a brave soul, I ever saw one that close up, I'de be ducking back into the house asap. Chasing after one

You are lucky they didn't beam you up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c88426fa74.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
And as usual, not only can the OP describe the ship, but in his brief encounter he learned so much about it that he can now come on here and tie it into his favorite space/alien/ufo/conspiracy theory for our enjoyment.

It is Smiley Blanton Syndrome, the combination of disparate information to form a new, after-the-fact memories that are not a true-recollection of the event being remembered.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Test question now...

What did it look like in the center of the craft? Its a pretty unique thing in the center, its how I can tell if videos are faked with CGI. Black triangle check. Three large glowing circles near corners check. What was in the middle?

If you can't answer that, you were either not paying a whole lot of attention to it, or you're telling a story.

A picture is not necessary.

It looked like a ruged black rocky mountain type middle,alot of ruffles, wasnt flat very ruff,say if i was to throw a mountain under it,to me thats how it looked.like a unfinished project of ruffles and rocks or over lapping somthing..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
I believe this is the yt video you were trying to link:

Hey thanks, i dont no how to do thatcan u tell me how to do that maybe later..thanks.
but yes and the media or the goverment turned that into a suacer.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This should help.

Youtube Embedding

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
As usual there are no witnesses because it happened at an odd time of day I guess. And as usual, not only can the OP describe the ship, but in his brief encounter he learned so much about it that he can now come on here and tie it into his favorite space/alien/ufo/conspiracy theory for our enjoyment.

I really like the part where you could tell us where the engines are and how they work to steer the craft. Amazing stuff.

Did you see who was piloting this stadium size ship (that no one else in DC saw for obvious reasons) or do we have to wait a few more years until you spend more time on the internet pondering out-there topics and conspiracy sites until you mentally fill that part in as well?

Nope, i didnt see who was piloting. The front bottom the bottom and the back bottom is all i saw and those 3 enormous engines.The little flashes of windows or whatever it was for that 1.3 seconds i also saw but i dont want to add that because i am not sure what it was in the middle, could of been 3 windows could of been glare from the light test i did on my self from the street lights that were in the surronding areas near me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Some people drive Caddies, some Fords and some Chevies.
Some people drive SUV's, some mid size cars and some motor scooters.

It's probably the same "out there". Depending on where you come from and your purpose.........there are probably many different type of UFO's.

And, you're a brave soul, I ever saw one that close up, I'de be ducking back into the house asap. Chasing after one

You are lucky they didn't beam you up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c88426fa74.jpg[/atsimg]

When ever i see that picture it makes my heart flutter a little ,it was a good moment in my history of life,a very good moment.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

The Hindenberg was two-and-a-half times larger than a football field.

May have been a stealth blimp. Lockheed Martin was looking at developing one almost twenty-years ago.

I Take your point very truly and seriously like i said if some one can tell me something thats man made that big then so be it, and u did, thanks. It could of been that i will not argue, it was a ufo and that’s what i can defiantly say is 100%

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join