It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Please dont hate me for what im about to say,my only witness is a guy by the name of kenneth Arnold

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


That is insane my friend. Dream are very crazy, it is a reminder to me at least, that there is a difference between mind and body. I had a dream I'm going to tell you that is so out of this world I don't really tell a lot of people.

I graduated from a charter school in the town next to mine and I met a friend the year I was there. During my freshman year in community college I had a dream. The only part of this dream I remember is my friend and I standing in this white room. He looks at me and says "I'm not going to see you for awhile, I want you to take care of yourself."

The next day I was dropping a friend off at his house. On the way back to my house a friend from the charter school calls me and says. "Hey do you remember Ryan from school?" I said yes. My friend then said, "Well somebody shot him, he's dead." I was astonished and the memory of the dream hadn't occurred to me until later that night.

My friend was shot that night while I was asleep. Its a crazy universe we live in my friend.




posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, I for one believe you. Just take it easy and never look back, keep moving on you know? It helps to discuss it and youve done a fine job at that. The blimp's, do you know or sense who they are? Could you actually look at it or was it casting a strong illumination which made your eyes squint?



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


That is insane my friend. Dream are very crazy, it is a reminder to me at least, that there is a difference between mind and body. I had a dream I'm going to tell you that is so out of this world I don't really tell a lot of people.

I graduated from a charter school in the town next to mine and I met a friend the year I was there. During my freshman year in community college I had a dream. The only part of this dream I remember is my friend and I standing in this white room. He looks at me and says "I'm not going to see you for awhile, I want you to take care of yourself."

The next day I was dropping a friend off at his house. On the way back to my house a friend from the charter school calls me and says. "Hey do you remember Ryan from school?" I said yes. My friend then said, "Well somebody shot him, he's dead." I was astonished and the memory of the dream hadn't occurred to me until later that night.

My friend was shot that night while I was asleep. Its a crazy universe we live in my friend.

That’s wild that usually happens after i see some one after a while for some reason, ill see them and next thing there dead and my famous line is,"damn, i just saw him or her last week " crazy huh.
Its crazy how the patterns of life starts ,u know. Like,(If u never met that person then u would of never met that person that knew that person and then u wouldn’t be on the path that your on because of that person u met IN THE first place)..like connect the dots/paths of life...loll i honestly don’t know if i said that right..
ok.
Its like getting a job and meeting a friend named James u have never been to Florida but James has tickets ,u go to Florida and have the time of your life never having traveled a day in your life. U and James have been good friends for 11 years even now your wives have connected to the patterns that u and james are on BUT 11 years ago u had 3 job offers, those three job offers had 3 alternative paths in life, its funny the paths that we as humans chose in life...funny .
[Its a moment in every ones life in which u would say to your self]> If i could only go back in time, i would of did this particular thing or went this way in life.


edit on 21-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)




edit on 21-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun
 


I'm sorry but that pic that guy is holding is not a triangle, it's a crescent. It looks to have a tail on it so if that makes it a different shape altogether then so be it but it is not a triangle.

Not debating if UFOs exist or not just stating the shape I see. Which is more saucer like then a triangle.



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well, I for one believe you. Just take it easy and never look back, keep moving on you know? It helps to discuss it and youve done a fine job at that. The blimp's, do you know or sense who they are? Could you actually look at it or was it casting a strong illumination which made your eyes squint?



let me tell u, and what im about to say is on my kids my mother and every one i love in this world, matter a fact this is on the mother of all mothers and nature itself.

THERE IS NO WAY in HELL ,THAT SOMETHING THAT BIG could fly/Hoover so slow, UNLESS...THE METAL THEY USE IS LIGHTER then that on earth.

OMG ! JUST one of those light/engines u could fit a nice size plane in it’ll ha-ha

I say lights for the simple fact that is the ..happening saying here on earth amongst humans and what has been imbedded in the brain. That’s out of respect.
BUT there engines, 3 ENGINES THAT CAN BE USED SEPARATELY.
3 ENGINES and a race that plays the clouds as if there protocol is ( we only go out on the cloudy nights), because of how it just went in, went out, went in ,and went out of the clouds. Basically 4 football fields if not just under six over my head and by us living on the hill part OVER looking the monument and the white house. The neighborhood i am in is on one of the highest peaks in dc.
I say engines because why would they have lights.
i say engines because in all forms of flight u cant cover up the energy that helps it fly.

I say engines because looking at the underneath cloaked middle it was very evident where the energy came from, lights are lights ,energy is energy ,look at every interview on people that witnessed one, they always say lights but u have never heard of them saying THAT the lights was like flash lights ,pointing or looking for something .There engines, loll, and that’s there one first weakness ,they cant cloak there engines, UNTIL they turn them off.
let me tell u something, the bottom was scary AS FAR as LOOKING at SOMETHING CLOAKED.
Scary but amazing.



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by SonoftheSun
 


I'm sorry but that pic that guy is holding is not a triangle, it's a crescent. It looks to have a tail on it so if that makes it a different shape altogether then so be it but it is not a triangle.

Not debating if UFOs exist or not just stating the shape I see. Which is more saucer like then a triangle.

Thats why its so speciel because it surly wasnt a saucer and by the angle and the height and the distance he was from reading his biography ,i could understand why it looked liked what he drew....every body in the world can say they saw a triangle from the bottom the the right side the left side..but this man i trhink was the first and only to see it from the top...i think ?
wait a minute i just read..so u think that picture looks like a saucer ?



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


The item in the picture looks more crescent shaped then triangle.
A crescent shape looks more saucer like then a triangle shape.



posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdI
 

well i wont argue with your opinion so im going to take a look and see for the next 10 minutes if it is a



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


So let me ask you this, did you note anything in particular about the lights themselves? Once you answer I will elabortate myself.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Also check out this FOIA document, it may help open your horizons to what 'is' possible from where we are right now technologically.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use your expanded imagination and read it 'as if' OK?



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Ive seen the Flying Saucer, in daylight. So your theory has holes

It flew silently over me and a couple of friends, at the age of 8.
It Was a Ship/Being Shining in silver/white.
There Are Flying Saucers, the year was 1997.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


So let me ask you this, did you note anything in particular about the lights themselves? Once you answer I will elabortate myself.


I noticed that the lights every one in the world talked about wasn’t lights but engines.
I blatantly notice that the light that every one has talked about are not lights but engines ,now ,but wait a minute, I only say THIS because there was no kind of energy from the back.
So I could be wrong.
But doing the research on how every one talks about the speed and maneuvering, it made a whole lot of since when u think of it, the three engine theory ,I only say three engines because the 2 back engines turned off and the front was still on until I count run any more. I saw nothing in the back end, Could the ufo back engine be turned off and u didn’t see it ? Yep ,but one thing aliens, humans or any other species that knows about flight and that’s energy has to shoot out of something and as big as it was it looked like it needed 3 engines just the balance of where the engines was located is so…delicious ,because the front engine isn’t even on the tip a good 7 to ten cars away from the tip.
Let me tell u something my friend and this is so true to my knowledge but its one lie I told OR.. OR, IT was how I said it happened from the beginning.

Now I said that it came out the clouds in which 75 % of that I can say is true ,but its that 25% that kills me.

Its hard to say this and this is the one part I left out ,I only left this out because the 75% out weighed the 25%…

This 25% inside my head has visualized this event over and over again, and it has always said that (the clouds was to low and it looked as if the clouds was following the ship as if protocol, and also ,your telling me u could see the clouds at 3am in the morning.. are clouds that bright ?)

(and also ,your telling me u could see the clouds at 3am in the morning.. are clouds that bright ? )


100% I can answer that question easily because the engines illuminated the clods but the others I have yet to come with my self to explain. Because when I think about it ..it was to low to be in the clouds.

Why ?
because very time I tell this story the amazement of that ship going in and out the clouds as if like I said it was protocol …I just cant see me saying that I think they was making the clouds or smoke screen and using that as that being a capability of there’s.

I just wanted to get that out the way.
Ill stick with the clouds for know ,sounds plausible to me.




edit on 23-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by antar
Well, I for one believe you. Just take it easy and never look back, keep moving on you know? It helps to discuss it and youve done a fine job at that. The blimp's, do you know or sense who they are? Could you actually look at it or was it casting a strong illumination which made your eyes squint?



let me tell u, and what im about to say is on my kids my mother and every one i love in this world, matter a fact this is on the mother of all mothers and nature itself.

THERE IS NO WAY in HELL ,THAT SOMETHING THAT BIG could fly/Hoover so slow, UNLESS...THE METAL THEY USE IS LIGHTER then that on earth.

OMG ! JUST one of those light/engines u could fit a nice size plane in it’lol.

I say lights for the simple fact that is the ..[happening saying here on earth amongst humans and what has been imbedded in the brain.] That’s out of respect.

BUT there engines, 3 ENGINES THAT CAN BE USED SEPARATELY.

3 ENGINES and a race that plays the clouds as if there protocol is ( we only go out on the cloudy nights), because of how it just went in, went out, went in ,and went out of the clouds. Basically 4 football fields if not just under six over my head and by us living on the hill part OVER looking the monument and the white house. The neighborhood i am in is on one of the highest peaks in dc.
I say engines because why would they have lights.
i say engines because in all forms of flight u cant cover up the energy that helps it fly.

I say engines because looking at the underneath cloaked middle it was very evident where the energy came from, lights are lights ,energy is energy ,look at every interview on people that witnessed one, they always say lights but u have never heard of them saying THAT the lights was like flash lights ,pointing or looking for something .There engines, loll, and that’s there one first weakness ,they cant cloak there engines, UNTIL they turn them off.
let me tell u something, the bottom was scary AS FAR as LOOKING at SOMETHING CLOAKED.
Scary but amazing.







posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


The item in the picture looks more crescent shaped then triangle.
A crescent shape looks more saucer like then a triangle shape.


lets both visulize this together from 500 yards away looking at the saucer and the triangle from a top ..waht do u see in mr arnolds eyes?



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I’ve seen the Flying Saucer, in daylight. So your theory has holes

It flew silently over me and a couple of friends, at the age of 8.
It Was a Ship/Being Shining in silver/white.
There Are Flying Saucers, the year was 1997.


There are allot of holes but allot of holes in what i saw was buried right along with the flying saucer aliens.
My GOSH !I used to laugh at people when the so called tube shape came out ,im like OMG ! u have to be kidding the hell out of me...But looking at it from the front, left, right, middle, rear and tip SO clearly underneath and so long> that day, THAT DAY.. i witnessed these peoples tube shape ufos, loll, i witnessed every one that said they saw a (one engine flying saucer) as the 2 back engines turned off and all i saw was the tip engine, I WITNESSED every ones account 100% but. But THROUGH THE EYES of the triangle it self.

I 100% agree NOW when ever i see or hear about the tube shape..lol,there looking at the right or the left side
I 100% agree now when i hear the stories of people account on the one engine flying saucer because i saw when the back engines turned off leaving that one engine at the tip on

A blimp doesn’t fly that low and that’s honestly what i thought it was ..a blimp at first and that’s only because it was to slow and to low to be any thing else.
I understand the one light/engine saucer theory now. I really do.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


not trying to offend you or disrespect you at all, but the whole insomia thing and not sleeping for 49 hours or whatever seems a litte bs... anyone who doesnt sleep unti 8am would of seen a doctor and told to take sleeping pills. you obviously dont work, if you goto sleep at 8am so you have all night and day to drink or do drugs?

some drugs can enhance your hearing, where you become able to hear every detail around you. this is exceptional for "dead silence" no?

you talk in jambles and start to remember things after your OP :S makes no sense, im going to excuse this thread no offense.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


once again talking in jambles and you make zero sense... i hope people dont take this guy serious as he is full of the stuff lol.. one thing doesnt make sense to me you say people who see a "tube" UFO are actually witnessing th left and right side of a triangular UFO, the thing is triangles are equal on every side meaning the back side would look "tubed" as well. odds are an advanced alien race wouldnt make a trinagular craft and not be able to make the back side as equal as the "left and right"

also you are very sure about these engines ? this is just because you witness them "blinkout" ? you said the craft just went up the street basically in a straight path, so you havent witnessed the engines "blinkout" to make a turn as i recall you said on page 1 somewhere. if im wrong i apologize, didnt understand what you were refering too.

Peace and Love
Kelliott



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


not trying to offend you or disrespect you at all, but the whole insomia thing and not sleeping for 49 hours or whatever seems a litte bs... anyone who doesnt sleep unti 8am would of seen a doctor and told to take sleeping pills. you obviously dont work, if you goto sleep at 8am so you have all night and day to drink or do drugs?

some drugs can enhance your hearing, where you become able to hear every detail around you. this is exceptional for "dead silence" no?

you talk in jambles and start to remember things after your OP :S makes no sense, im going to excuse this thread no offense.


OOOK, thanks for your reply and have a good day.
hey immortal thats the second person to say your on drugs..why ?
i have no idea,im a counselar at a troubled school with 45 of the most extrem kids in the world and i live where i work im also one of 3 people in the usa who is called first when the amber alerts come through.
I have a perfect 12 year stint as far as nothing happing on my watch as my boss says..your perfect for this job.
So trust u me drugs and drinking is a zero tolerance for me, my rep these kids and my family let alone my dignity is at high stake and then the fact that im on 12 other sites DOESNT HELP EITHER..


i wonder do the people that ask u that..are they or have they been on drugs.
dont know dont care im only here for one thing and one thing only...PERIOD.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Uhm not really graspin what ur sayin.. But..
I saw the Saucer, from Underneath and from the Side, It was ROUND. It Was No engine, and it Had no (visible) engines, as it floated through the sky.

It was a Craft (or sumform of being)

Im saying this because, I belive you said; flying saucers are Triangle engines... ( If so, the engines fly around themselves from time to time..)


edit on 23-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: order



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


once again talking in jambles and you make zero sense... i hope people dont take this guy serious as he is full of the stuff lol.. one thing doesnt make sense to me you say people who see a "tube" UFO are actually witnessing th left and right side of a triangular UFO, the thing is triangles are equal on every side meaning the back side would look "tubed" as well. odds are an advanced alien race wouldnt make a trinagular craft and not be able to make the back side as equal as the "left and right"

also you are very sure about these engines ? this is just because you witness them "blinkout" ? you said the craft just went up the street basically in a straight path, so you havent witnessed the engines "blinkout" to make a turn as i recall you said on page 1 somewhere. if im wrong i apologize, didnt understand what you were refering too.

Peace and Love
Kelliott



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join