It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please dont hate me for what im about to say,my only witness is a guy by the name of kenneth Arnold

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm finding it hard to take a claim of a triangle UFO seriously from someone who has Darth Vader as their display picture.

Did it look anything like this?

edit on 17-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
My first encounter with a triangle space ship happened on the 18th of November 2007 but before I start, if there is any person in the world that can say they no something that’s man made and fly’s with a length of a football field and a half then please share with evidence and please disregard what im about to say.

A blimp or Airship
edit on 17-10-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I'm finding it hard to take a claim of a triangle UFO seriously from someone who has Darth Vader as their display picture. your correct i woudnt either

Did it look anything like this? no,much smaller.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

A blimp or Airship? its not logical now a days to build something that big that flys that low and as slow as it did..no way.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw a flying triangle, lots of lights flashing like a commercial jet... it was a desert-storm outfit yellow or it could have just been the yellow lights on it (it was night, and alot of yella lights)

Bummer saucers exist, seen one gray 4 black holes on the bottom silent, fast, saw it at 100m, directly above my head, sorry to burst your bubble.
edit on 20-1-2011 by kera1337 because: bla

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

The night my granfather died my grandmother had a dream that he was calling her for help, and she couldnt find the light switch... ( he was in a hospital, she was at home)

The same night the phone rings at aprox. 3-4am, and I wakeup with the thought I hope grandpa didnt die.

Love and light

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Im sorry mate did you just say there are only 2 (two) types of aliens???!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Im sorry mate did you just say there are only 2 (two) types of aliens???!

yes,there is only 2,the wasp race triangle group of aliens,and your very familier reptillien race,only 2.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
I saw a flying triangle, lots of lights flashing like a commercial jet... it was a desert-storm outfit yellow or it could have just been the yellow lights on it (it was night, and alot of yella lights)

Bummer saucers exist, seen one gray 4 black holes on the bottom silent, fast, saw it at 100m, directly above my head, sorry to burst your bubble.
edit on 20-1-2011 by kera1337 because: bla

As long as your telling the truth,then so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join