It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Ignore the children's ignorance and just concentrate on the subject skipping their nonsense

Children’s ignorance?

Really.

I assume that you mean the large amount of skeptical attention you have received.

Ever wondered why this is, BIONICLE ALEX?

Let me enlighten you again:

You’re using unreliable websites to gain your information. “Ancientinfo” has manipulated photographs on its site, and if you don’t believe me (and you won’t), just save any Apollo photo from it and do a check on TinEye.com.

You are using Youtube as a credible source for UFO videos. That is a fatal mistake. You’ve already posted a fake video (the Turkish one).

You’re allowing a religious bias to taint a subject that is already mired in mythology.

You’re using internet weirdo Von Helton as confirmation of your beliefs. This is akin to allowing Hannibal Lector to advise you as to choice of wine with your meat.

You won’t listen to reason.

You won’t take advice, yet say you want to learn.

Now, that may all sound like I’m blowing hot air, but consider this;

In my opinion, there absolutely is something unusual going on in not only outer space, but here on planet Earth.

I fully believe that we have been visited by beings that were not born on this planet, or in any realm of reality we might recognize.

It occurs to me that there is something we’re not being told about life existing elsewhere.

It makes as much, if not more sense to me that advanced beings visited us in our past and interacted with us as it does that there’s an invisible man living in the heavens who made us.

See? I’m not against the ideas you’re promoting. Just the way you’re “researching” them, and the methodology you’ve utilised to create this mythology of yours.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Biblical figures that came from the heavens were real...if they came directly from the heavens they are 100% E.T. if they have a father that came from the heavens and a human mother than they are 50% E.T.....just like the Jesus figure....

Kings and pharoahs =demi gods as those terms referred to those who contained some of the "Royal" bloodline.

"Royal" meaning E.T. I could say Royal or God...You see what I'm saying?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well I'm a descendant from a various Catholic Monarchs from the Mediterranean area in Europe. I actually made a thread about it. Maybe I have some E.T. in me.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
BACK TO THE SUBJECT:

Ok researchers here is more of those things that we call UFO out in our solar system.

September 30, 2010

These images were found as a consequence of using Google Earth for aerial surveys of rock art sites around the world. Geoglyphs, giant inscriptions in the earth, were found at some locations in addition to the petroglyphs. Intriguing parallels emerge between cultures as widely separated as Scandanavia and Peru; Africa and California. Spirals, concentric designs, and stone circles were also indicated. Strange objects sitting on geoglyphs (particularly concentric circles) matched UFO reports and space imagery available in Google sky. Further exploration with Google sky led to today's discovery of structured, technological-looking quadrants in deep space. These potential colonies, with brilliantly colored or jet black pathways to them resemble printed circuit boards studded with blue lights. These were found in the Sagittarius, Ophiucus, and Scorpius constellations.

Thanks to those who shared useful information on YouTube, including GoogleSkyUFO, Luna Cognita. Best wishes to all should we be at the threshold of an unprecedented cosmic adventure!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b81f7759974.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb0a4721df7d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1-10-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Look at these UFO amazing how they all diferent shapes out there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e22127069102.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1cc20e7943c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98fa681ea715.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca3cafa7acf9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Could you please link where you are getting these images from?

Without doing so nobody can ascertain the veracity of the data.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Look at these UFO amazing how they all diferent shapes out there.

How do you know they are UFOs, in the sense they are unknown structured craft?

Why can they not be digital artifacts?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There is something amazing about those images.
I don't think we would agree on what's amazing though.

Your posts are pretty amazing as well.
Do we get a day off or anything when the giant spaceships arrive?
I'm wondering because I hope it's on a weekday, a Friday or Monday would be best. Three days off?
I'd like to make plans, so let me know if you can.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Look at this one, I'm still doing my research on this great discovery, so bear with me a few sec her till I get more pics for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/586b18a0d3ea.png[/atsimg]

edit on 1-10-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: Thanks for the misspelling correction.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That's bear with me.
Research, what does your research consist of?
How about your share your methodology.
How is your research conducted.
Please answer, as researchers throughout the interwebsnets would want to know!

Are you interested in peer reviews of your research?
Also, what about the day off?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Could you please link where you are getting these images from?

Without doing so nobody can ascertain the veracity of the data.

sure, Page 51: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is some more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3890bbc254c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58441742c250.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Thanks...Lots of stars for your posts as well!!!

Eventually the connection between the bible and the Ancient Alien Theory will be made.

I think that the logical facts are there for them, it's just that they may not be ready to see that there is no need for religion ( church, bowing down to the gods, and giving money to preachers)

Thanks to you and your intreast on my post, I really appreciate it, this is a never ending story I guess, this keeps going on and on the more you dig into it.

Thanks and God bless, take care.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So since you started this thread about two weeks ago, these pixellated artifacts -- I mean giant spaceships don't seem to be getting any closer. What did they do, just throw their ships into park to have a tailgating party or what?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Its getting closer and closer. Don't you think this is really weird timing? Since it was posted Sept.16 and that ex-NORAD officer is predicting about Oct.13?

Astronomers spot 'potentially hazardous' asteroid just ONE month before it is due to pass close to Earth

Astronomers have spotted a 'potentially hazardous' asteroid less than one month before it is due to pass close to Earth. The object, given the name '2010 ST3', is 150 metres in diameter and will pass within four million miles of Earth in mid-October. It was discovered using the Panoramic Survey Telescope & Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) PS1 telescope in images taken on September 16th, when it was about 20 million miles away.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Wouldn't the Creator of the Universe travel a little faster? Or maybe he stopping over at Uranus to tune up first before all the "coming on the clouds" stuff?

However, People who continue to say that "here is the Messiah", "and there" do fulfill Prophecy, and signify that we are indeed at the end of the Age.

"Matthew 24:23-27 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Messiah!' or 'There he is_do not believe it. For FALSE messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Take note, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, 'look! He is in the wilderness, 'do not go out. If they say, 'Look! He is in the inner rooms, 'do not believe it. For as the lighting comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

edit on 1-10-2010 by HermitShip because: forgot a rebuke

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

That's for people to judge!! you can't convince everyone with your nonsense and skepticism.

Let people read, research and judge on there own, all the links to their questions are here on this post.

Okay, you lost me. How is me telling you that both the UN and the person who was the supposed "alien contact" have denied the story as pure rubbish skepticism or nonsense. The story was nonsense, untrue, and total farce, yet you still hold onto anything that might allow you to sink deeper into your delusion.

See, this just goes to show that you have no interest in truth, logic, or reason. You want to have your smashed taters and eat them too. Phage, Maybe...MaybeNot, and countless others have given you substantiating proof of not only why you're wrong, but how you could never be right. You simply blow this off or call them disinfo agents and hybrids. You and those agreeing with you are the worst kind of conspiracy theorists...the ones that refuse to open their eyes and see the reality right in front of them.

You go ahead and enjoy your fantasy while I head to the bar tonight to party. I'll check back on the 13th to see how you're doing and then again on the 14th to see how dissapointed you are.

edit on 10/1/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join