It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi there, Beamish, I have to agree with you here.

Just look at the Ashtar Command etc., who continually preach that “Sananda” is coming in his rocket ship…

I get email updates on the "event," and the people think they can channel "Yesuah," "Mary" and several other biblical figures. I think this is simply to get all of the fringe Christians, the ones that are not quite with the whole religious dogma program. The whole "Jesus is coming" thing is to fool people into doing, or being open to something, something I think is sinister is nature, and I think it involves a "harvest" type scenario which in my own opinion will not please anyone, not even Christians or Muslims.

I once got a message from "Ashtar Command" too, which I quickly discarded as a mind control technique. If there was an Ashtar Command with a Christ like person in command our problems would have been over a long time ago, and we wouldn't need to have alien craft shut down missile sites. Humanity is bloodthirsty across the board, it seems, and the thirst is never slaked. It was decided at Iron Mountain that there can ever be peace. If peace were to prevail, big governments would no longer be needed, nor would intelligence agencies, or large military's. Humans really need to get closer to Earth, and see her problems, and how to solve them, instead of texting all day and letting the government deal with everything. NASA just go a big raise, wonder what they are up to? Look around you, friends and see through the haze. We are about to destroy planet Earth again. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Greedy Banking Cartels run the world, and we let them do it.

If we meet ET face to face....the Government/Politics will wish to control it. The Military will wish to destroy it. Religion will wish to convert it. Do you all see where we are here?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That's funny, here is his Profile....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Wouldn't it say in the profile if he were banned? Just asking.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

"Post-ban", perhaps? They can do that, a temporary measure for cooling-off purposes.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I don't know, maybe I'm hybrid dis info, but... yeah. I guess I really have no comment other than this particular image - This, I can identify -

This is simply a Covenant Battle Cruiser... We're screwed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ff51400a35.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/17/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I destroyed one of those with a MAC cannon last night!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't think he is totally banned, seeing as how last night he foe'd me, and weedwhacker, beamish, kill-dogg, and Springer in quick succession. Oddly enough we were the only responders on what was at that time the last page of this thread..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Shhh! He will come for you and then report you for this comment.

I believe Alex is a alien if disguise.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
LOL Springer, totally hit it on the nail.

We are wasting ats bandwidth, on trying to teach the ignorant.

That has to cost some money.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Yeah, I don't think he is totally banned, seeing as how last night he foe'd me, and weedwhacker, beamish, kill-dogg, and Springer in quick succession. Oddly enough we were the only responders on what was at that time the last page of this thread..

Sorry they banned him. He is a responsible person -- not a team player -- god I hate team players.

55 pages and counting -- WOW

edit on 2-10-2010 by etcorngods because: spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

How did he foe people while banned? Plus his profile doesn't say banned yet...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

How did he foe people while banned? Plus his profile doesn't say banned yet...

I don't know. I know he "Foe'd" the Owner. Can't mess with city hall.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

No, there leftover Covenant at Onyx with the leftover Spartan and the Doc.

Sorry, out of content but couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

There always have to be certain allowances made for "crazy", here on ATS.

I mean, rational thinkers may chime in as often as the irrational, it's all allowed.

However, when the "crazy" gets "too crazy", (and sometimes events happen behind-the-scenes) then, well, action has to be taken, eventually.

The mere fact that this thread, without ANY shred of evidence (save the "von Helton" crazy guy) was allowed is a testament to not only the stated goals and standards of ATS, but to the ability to (at least) entertain ANY idea, no matter how "out there" it may appear, at first.

It is incumbent upon the membership (vast and widely experienced as it is) to add their voices, and (hopefully) a consensus may (or may not) be determined, eventually, as to the veracity of any thread's original claims or point.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Agreed, and nicely put.

Perhaps the veracity of the topic being questioned has led to some ear-steaming temperature rise of the OP...

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Agreed, and nicely put.

Perhaps the veracity of the topic being questioned has led to some ear-steaming temperature rise of the OP...

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Wasn't nice at all, mean spirited -- shame on you guys. What bullies you are.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Mean spirited? Not at all. It truly seems that questioning the OP about the truth of his claims is not met with open arms.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The whole "Jesus is coming" thing is to fool people into doing, or being open to something, something I think is sinister is nature…

Strangely enough, my thoughts went down the same road some time ago. Paranoia it may be, but if there is any truth in the core subject of this thread, then the whole “love and light” movement/religion does seem – to me – to be softening our perspective of the apparent imminent arrival of ET.

Think on this; you are about to invade a country that is vastly superior in numbers, but hugely inferior in technology.

It might not matter on paper that they might only have primitive projectile weaponry, but the truth is there are a lot of them. And despite your best tactical projections, it seems that you’ll take heavy losses from these angry, confused monkeys before you prevail. And even then, you won’t have removed all of their guns.

So, you need a weapon, one that’ll make them put those weapons down before you arrive. What do you use to accomplish this?

Trickery.

One of the more useful things you can do is a covert operation that will use their own most powerful motivational force against them; their own religions.

Convince them their saviour is coming.

And it might only take a few of them who believe this to spread a new meme throughout the planet to the rest.

By the way, I am not advocating a hard-line, aggressive approach to any ET revealing themselves, but instead one that errs on the side of caution.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You are very close to predicting the truth. Actually, the spaceship is an illusion, created by GOD. What is coming is the Second Coming of Christ, but not as the Christians think. Everything is precoded -- all the stories in the Bible. Actually, God hates the Christian religion, all religions. Hang on, it is coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow this thread is now very large for its small and highly questionable content in the OP.
To see a ship at that distance by the most powerful telescope will be impossible as there
is no light there to
illuminate it. wonder it it has it been detected in any other spectrum like IR or X Ray

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Beamish

You are very close to predicting the truth. Actually, the spaceship is an illusion, created by GOD. What is coming is the Second Coming of Christ, but not as the Christians think. Everything is precoded -- all the stories in the Bible. Actually, God hates the Christian religion, all religions. Hang on, it is coming.

When did God tell you that?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Beamish

When did God tell you that?

Over the last 25 years -- see the websites after my "Sinnature".

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join