It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Flipnskater

What was posted Sept.16? If your referring to my first post, it was posted on 17-8-2010 @ 01:04 PM ( Faces of Death )

So it's been 14 days now, wow!

My bad if thats not what you wore referring to.

edit on 1-10-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

That's for people to judge!! you can't convince everyone with your nonsense and skepticism.

Let people read, research and judge on there own, all the links to their questions are here on this post.

Okay, you lost me. How is me telling you that both the UN and the person who was the supposed "alien contact" have denied the story as pure rubbish skepticism or nonsense. The story was nonsense, untrue, and total farce, yet you still hold onto anything that might allow you to sink deeper into your delusion.

See, this just goes to show that you have no interest in truth, logic, or reason. You want to have your smashed taters and eat them too. Phage, Maybe...MaybeNot, and countless others have given you substantiating proof of not only why you're wrong, but how you could never be right. You simply blow this off or call them disinfo agents and hybrids. You and those agreeing with you are the worst kind of conspiracy theorists...the ones that refuse to open their eyes and see the reality right in front of them.

You go ahead and enjoy your fantasy while I head to the bar tonight to party. I'll check back on the 13th to see how you're doing and then again on the 14th to see how dissapointed you are.

edit on 10/1/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

What do you mean your first post was 17-8-2010?
That's the day you started the "Faces of Death" thread, but what does that have to do with your "first post"?
Your first thread was started 12-9-2008, the day after you registered....your first post being 12-8-2008.

I think flipnskater was maybe referring to the first post of THIS thread being the day after the article he linked (it being posted on the 16th)...

I have no idea what YOU are referring to (not surprisingly, I admit
).

edit on 10/1/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The asteroid was detected on the 16th and it says it'll be close to earth in about a month. Seems like a cover up on posing the spaceships as an asteroid.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

My first warning post to people about this subject that so many hate because I related UFO with the bible.

My videos have been posted on Y/T for about two years.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Flipnskater

Oh!! Thank you, I didn't realize that, I think your right hummm. good point.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
One more pic, the last for today, hopefully more to come.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/713a8e5743ce.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aa7261bf7c7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b82932cc485e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Could you please link where you are getting these images from?

Without doing so nobody can ascertain the veracity of the data.

I'm sorry I didn't add that you can fined these coordinates on Google Earth: here is the post that (keyseeker) provided
ancientfuture.info...

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL CITIES FOUND IN SAGITTARIUS?

Please check Google Sky references in the Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius.

Found 8 discrete, square quadrants resembling a dull bronze, tattered, printed circuit boards studded with luminous royal blue lights. Sagittarius 19 30 05.15, -27 34 27.40 has an structure like an oil rig with a boom and nozzle. Found two sites by following a linear, colored trail or jet black path. After the trail abruptly stops, extrapolated a short distance and zoomed into the darkness to seek the distinctive royal blue color.

Coordinates of some examples:

Translucent blue four-pointed concave star floats above brass wafers with geometric perforations. 16 44 35.47, -17 52 44.07, Ophiuchus

Complex blue and gold structures. One appears to have a blue boom sticking out. Green object attached. 19 30 08.27, -27 36 43.44, Sagittarius.

Grainy square matrix in star field with trail coming in from top right. Ophiucus constellation

Wedge-shaped blue object docked at lavender-tinged white capsule?/star with four gold rays emanating from center. Google Sky RA 20h22m39.84s Dec 26 17 11.86, Vulpecula constellation

Royal blue labyrinth in Pluto sector 18 05 53.73, -16 34 23.74

Blue rings in Sagittarius 18 44 58.05, -32 41 34.77

Black smudge across sigma Scorpius 16 20 31.87, -25 38 08.84

Image gallery at ancientfuture.info...

Image artifact? Real deal? Thanks for considering.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sadly it's not even that interesting... Some poor fellow who doesn't have the least bit of a clue of what he's looking at has filled his own head with what he WANTS it to be.

It's amazing how the utter ignorance of how a specific technology works creates what can only be called "religions" these days!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

How true....

....utter ignorance of how a specific technology works....

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke

The great Mr. Clarke was spot on, there.

Combined with my Carl Sagan quote, speaks volumes. However, no one ever postulated that "religious belief" or fervor was rational in origin......

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hmm. Seems as though Jesus would be able to get a faster spaceship...
The one he is using is taking a while to get here.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Jesus would be able to get a faster spaceship...
The one he is using is taking a while to get here.

Yesssss......I was thinking the same thing.

(Since I believe I am being ignored......)

Let's look at a few facts, shall we??

OP indicates an "arrival" of this supposed "fleet" on 13 October. As I write this, date is 1 October. SO, 12 days, yes??

OP's (based on the idiot....ermmm, "man"...really, he's an idiot, sorry...."von Helton" in a YouTube video)...based on "his" idiot claims, these alleged "spaceships" are, where again?? "In our Solar System". OK, let's work with that....let's say they are as close as.....errrrrmmmmm....the orbital distance of Jupiter. (Jupiter is the closest, to Earth, of the outer Solar System gas giants).

OK....Jupiter's orbit, in relation to Earth's??? Let's compare:

en.wikipedia.org...

Jupiter's orbital distance, in relation to the Sun, varies (because it's an ellipse, as are ALL planetary orbits) from
~816,500,000 km to ~740,574,000 km. Average that? (IGNORE, for the moment, the fact that the SUN is at the center....because, right now, as we know, the Earth and Jupiter are kinda/sorta on the same "side" in their respective orbital paths)..average distance for Jupiter, from the Sun is ~779,000,000 km.

Subtract Earth's distance, FROM the Sun, in direction of Jupiter....~149,500,000 km = 630,000,000 km.

630,000,000 Kilometers!

Now, back to the "12 days" I mentioned already??

12 days = 288 hours. WIth me so far??

Now, still simple maths.....630,000,000 km (the figure from above, recall...the distance...) divided by the hours, "288", means that anything coming "our way" is moving at 2,187,500 kph.

Dontcha think that, at THAT velocity, their apparent proximity would be....well, APPARENT???? Over time???

BTW....2,187,500 kph is 36,458 kps (km per second). The SPEED OF LIGHT is ~300,000 kps.

SO.....this would mean, in order for ANYTHING out as far as the orbit of Jupiter that wanted to reach the orbit of Earth (since we are now in "conjunction", so to speak...and not on opposite sides of the Sun, in orbit) in only 12 Earth days, in normal space, using normal Euclidean geometry and Einstein's notion of speeds....would be moving at roughly TEN PERCENT of the speed of light!!!!

(Sheesh! AND, at those relativistic speeds, I haven't even brought up the Doppler Shift yet! And, the spectrum color changes......AND, they STILL have to decelerate!!!!)

Oh, of course....they have some sort of technology that will let them get here "instantly". Sure, why not? BUT, that is not the OP's premise, is it???? "October 13, 2010" is the predicted date of "arrival"....we shall see. We shall see.....

This is why the OP cannot be taken seriously. I sincerely hope that those reading will, whilst enjoying the fantastical speculation, regard it with the tongue firmlyin cheek that it merits........

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Let's look at a few facts, shall we??

Woah woah wait, now. Since when did facts enter into this thread, mister weedwhacker?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Antoniastar

Doesn't it make you want to look around you and check everyone out to make sure they're one hundred percent humane? You can't always tell by looking into the eyes. What if they don't have reptilian pupils? What then huh?

Hybrids are fully aware of what they are and where they came from, they hate you and me for the simple matter that you are humankind created by God all mighty Jehovah ( Yahweh ), they are the sons and doughters of Al-ah ( Satan ) and they belive that we humans are a parasite who is consuming their world that Satan has promise them. All hybrid have slit eyes "not humans" some humans can identify the slit of the hybrid but unfortunately some others can't, they wore disign to hide their identity for that same reason.

Anyway thanks again because I should have known that it's an integration thing. What was I thinking man? What, they're going to just say hey everybody, here's your new friends, can we squeeze them in somewhere? Make them feel right at home will ya?

Yes it is Toni your absolutely right, God bless you take much care.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Thank you Alex for you thoughtful reply.

Alien-human hybrids know that they're alien-human hybrids? Oh yes I think I get it. Although I might offer that they say full-bred humans are the aliens, and not them. You know how they twist everything around to suit their agenda.

Whatever.

I know they hate us, I can feel their hateful energy. It borders just outside my energy field.

Their just super jealous. Too bad, it must suck to them.

It's all good.

Toni

edit on 2-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Well I've seen the Walson videos of the spacecraft he filmed through his telescope, where they came from, who's they are, what's their purpose, is all conjecture, but what is known is they are there.

According to the bible in the end of days Jesus will come with legions of angels and they will fight agains Satan ( The Moon god ) and his fallen angels ( The Grays ) and the government of this world ( Nephilim ) in other words the hybrids of today.

My theory is that these mother ships are stationed there till Jehovah gives his order to Yeshua and his Angels, when will this take place? I don't know, but for sure it wont take me by surprise as long as I live, Ive been waiting for this for a long time, probably it will take more and maybe I will not get to see it, but if I do? I know who the good guys are.

Check these painting form the 15 hundreds, this is what all is coming down to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3594b8528a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1972272f545.jpg[/atsimg]

A wood cut found in Nurnberg Germany in 1561 depicts alarge dark missile with a many others like it in the sky. Also depicted are globes, cylindrical space ships, and the sun.

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Interesting paintings. All this talk of mother ships makes my hair stand out. The thought of such a show of force between invading aliens and protectors of humankind of the magnitude I am imagining is beyond anything I've seen in any movie, ever.

I find your reference to the Moon god compelling. And, though I am engrossed in your research with outer limit UFOs/ UO's, I am wondering what an Anunniki Moon base would look like on the inside?

And this vid discusses space ships on the Moon. I wondering if the craft that Von speaks on in your OP is "aquatic capable"?

And I know who the good guys are too, you're one of them.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to add a vid.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You need to be careful there, Springer, when you say things like:

.. Some poor fellow who doesn't have the least bit of a clue of what he's looking at has filled his own head with what he WANTS it to be.

and when you use the phrase:

It's amazing how the utter ignorance of how a specific technology works creates what can only be called "religions" these days!

as it’ll get your post removed as being a personal attack and off-topic.

I should know, as I said virtually the same thing three pages ago and, as BIONICLE ALEX complained, my post was wiped.

As to the religious aspect underlying this, and other, threads; it seems that connecting the dots between a need to understand the world we live in (perhaps because of a conceived lack of place in that world), a founding in an established religion, a real and still mysterious phenomena and the tangible substantiation of that phenomena has created a new mythology for some.

Just look at the Ashtar Command etc., who continually preach that “Sananda” is coming in his rocket ship…

All we are being asked to do is to believe that the images presented on this thread are alien space ships, and to discount the possibility that they are anything else.

The fact that they are provably digital artifacts is completely being ignored even at the expense of discussion (which totally goes against ATS's basic principle of denying ignorance).

Well, isn’t that called “having faith” in someone’s conviction being correct and consequently accepting that conviction as your own?

Isn’t that how religion works?

I will wait until the middle of October, when nothing happens, and ask BIONICLE ALEX (now my “foe”, apparently - twice) if his opinion has changed.

Of course, I won’t get an answer.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Spectacular UFO battle scene in Draco. Google Sky 14 23 43.21, 64 46 13.67

preview: ancientfuture.info...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Of course, I won’t get an answer.

You won't get an answer, for some reason Bionicle Alex has been banned and blames me for it. I must have received 5 U2U's yesterday about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

His account doesn't say's banned for me. He might have a couple of screws loss but I doubt he's a bad person.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Von smokes crack.

And if there are giant ships coming in from deep space to do anything, how the hell are you and anyone else going to "Prepare?" maybe buy survival gear? sell or buy gold? Stock up on food? ok lets line it up. if they are coming for bad, the human race is F*cked! period. they have intergalactic travel and super advanced weapon technologies that would make ours about as useful for "defending ourselves" as cardboard cutouts..

This isn't "Independence day" and you aren't will smith. not one of the human race is going to run up and pull one of them out of their ship and punch dem in da face yo! if they are going to kill you. you will do nothing but die.
If they are going to enslave you. you will be enslaved.
If they are going to rape the women then they will rape the women. you can't stop them. So there is no preparing for it.
Let us just hope they come in peace and want to teach us how to control ourselves and stop killing, raping and enslaving our own kind and blaming others for our problems and spreading fear as a way to keep things in a constant state of turmoil and unnecessary spending.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join