It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

RTFT.

(Read The Full Thread)

Especially Phage's posts.

Oh, and note the idiotic "jesus" crap that infests this thread....yuck I hope it doesn't stick!

But, in any case.....NO ONE, not one astronomer, whether professional or amateur, is saying anything. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Because, NOTHING is out there, as alleged in this ridiculous OP.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what the long red line is beneath the objects? I'd appreciate it.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=122053

edit on 25-9-2010 by Mr. D because: wrong sentence structure

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Check out THIS POST and follow the link contained within.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

But, in any case.....NO ONE, not one astronomer, whether professional or amateur, is saying anything. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Because, NOTHING is out there, as alleged in this ridiculous OP.

Men, deny ignorance, TPTB and the MSM knows everything about the spaceship, they are covering up, they dont want us to know.

Don't you see? they hacked all the telescopes in the world so nobody can't see and they are using a CIA developed mind control program to stop scientist to figure out!

The aliens are our brothers, they are coming to help us, to bring peace and understanding, to help us evolve, thats why TPTB dont want you to know, they dont want you to awake!

How i know? i know, i don't need evidence, i channel a alien from Andromeda and he told me everything.

Well, i don't know what more to say

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Very plausible, but then answer me this....why doesn't a satellite reflecting sunlight and warmth in icy cold space show up on infrared?

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=122061

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

We can all sit here and be prepared, enjoy life and do what we're supposed to be doing.

Loving eachother like family.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

reply to post by Mr. D

Very plausible, but then answer me this....why doesn't a satellite reflecting sunlight and warmth in icy cold space show up on infrared?

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=122061

That post Mr.D provided didn't convince me either, because those colorful line was taken beyond Mars and Jupiter, so I don't think that was the appropriate answer for my question of that post. I just didn't whant to make an argument out of it, thats reason I didn't answer to Phage.

edit on 25-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
when will these ships arrive on earth?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
when will these ships arrive on earth?

Me personally will not give you a date.

But!! is been said something about October 13 hmmm even that number is spooky and so is the month.

You can do a research about it and please share with us.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I find this thread quite interesting.

What I am about to type is the truth so help me God.

Around the year to 2000 to the Present I have been at times a gambler, drug abuser, alcohol abuser, adulterer, and overall sinner. I continue to do some of these things. I suppose when things got to their worst, I would hear my mother screaming when I was on certain drugs or even when sober. Screaming my name over and over and over at night. I'd also hear my brother, no these were not hallucinations, I've taken acid before, I know what a hallucination is. However, I had an epiphany last week, I felt as if these things had left for I realized that, my girlfriend, was sent to me as a gift. An angel if you will. No she has no special powers that are supernatural but she keeps me grounded and I finally realized this and I was overjoyed with a feeling beyond anything of this earth...I was full of love, a love that is unexplainable, one that I wish all people could feel. I felt as if I was talking to the lord....If you have read the bible and parts about certain people being filled with the holy spirit....Well I believe that is what happened to me...and I was speaking to God as if he wanted me to share this with people..For he loves us all but it is up to you to realize it...
Take care.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't agree with Von Heltons vocabulary but he's got another good point he is making and thats what is important to me, I will post the article for those skeptics out there.

UK taken by Islam

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Now if all of you have done your homework and connected the dots, you will see that what I've been telling you is all truth, and by every body surprise? now they are analysing a UFO disclosure here in the U.S by October 13th, that connects with that dot with the Ha-mass building in New York and the Shariah law, do you see what all this comes down too?

The New World Order by your one and only stuck down thru your throat Islam religion, you one and only Obligated belief on a fake god Ah-lah ( Satan ), from your one and only savior Alien Gray's - Fallen Angel - Evil Anunnaki coming soon.

All has been fix for you by the one and only Hybrid's, yes! your superiors, the one Nephilim hybrid race who took over our White House since the death of Kennedy.

You think this is still a game? Knock, knock times up, WAKE UP!! you people!! we are runing out of time.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

You said:

I mean we not experts right. That's the point I want to make, but you might be right who knows.

And then, when presented with an expert explanation, you reject it without comment.

Surprise, surprise.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You said:

I mean we not experts right. That's the point I want to make, but you might be right who knows.

And then, when presented with an expert explanation, you reject it without comment.

Surprise, surprise.

No Phage, you didn't know how I got those pictures, I'm not saying that you didn't do the right thing, you did, but is the supposedly expert who is trying to explain it, it dosen't match with the way the picture was taken by distance.

Let me tell you something, if you had studied this in college you would be a heck of a astronomer, I mean it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

How you "got" those pictures? You got them from Google sky. And the copyright stamp which appears in them shows that they came from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. And the link I showed you comes from the experts who performed the Sloan Digital Sky Survey.

But I'm sure you know more about how the "picture was taken by distance". Please explain.
(right click for full size)

And, it is no surprise that you reject it because you have no interest or connection to reality. It is no surprise that you reject it because you embrace and encourage ignorance rather than deny it.

edit on 9/25/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Look at the line Phage, now you have seen that I have taken closer pics of that same line, if it was a reflection our whatever other excuses the expert says, the line would be just a blur from close caption, but it's not. Is perfectly straight line in details up-close that is not an anomaly from the telescope is actually a colorful line in our heavens.

What is it? I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You said I do not know how the "picture was taken by distance". I am asking you to help me in my ignorance. Please explain.

Why would the line be a blur? Why would it not be straight? Do satellites follow curved paths? Do meteors?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Very Far away in the Galaxy line ---> [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99c1732c7a14.jpg[/atsimg]

Closer line by very far in our Galaxy ---> [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9f806f0a4db.jpg[/atsimg]

Much closer look at the line, from far away in our Galaxy ---> [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffe3ea388b48.jpg[/atsimg]

Much, much closer look into the line in detail, but in a different color green ---> [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416daa27ee54.jpg[/atsimg]

If it was an anomaly from the scope? it would be just a blur like in a photo shot of a camara.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Why? Please explain.

Why is it not the track of a meteor crossing the field of view during the exposure?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why? Please explain.

Why is it not the track of a meteor crossing the field of view during the exposure?

Because their is no proof! non of these so call expert haven't come forward with proof just theories.

Another thing? if it was a meteor it wouldn't be that straight in a very, very long line, it would have a curve to it. And what causes the diferent colors if it was a meteorite? I just didn't fined one color, it was several diferent colors.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join