It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

Blossom goodchild all over again!
How many people will believe this i wonder. Some people will believe anything

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

FEMA Registration Required by October 13, 2010
Posted September 8, 2010 11:59 am by Emily Allen/SourceMedia Group News
WEST DES MOINES– Any Iowans affected by the storms this past summer, starting on June 1, 2010, that have already registered for help with local, county, state or voluntary agencies still need to register with FEMA to be considered for federal assistance and have until October 13, 2010 to do so.

“The sooner people register, the sooner we will be able to help those eligible,” said Federal Coordinating Officer Dennis Moffett. Registering with FEMA is required, even if the damage is small, and whether or not an individual anticipates federal assistance.

easterniowanewsnow.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do you want more signs ?

allright this is it..... I am leaving this planet...

Thanks for sharing those interesting video, people are waking up to this threat we will face soon.

All these skeptics will slip on their own spit.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wish that was true..would be nice..humans unite against an alien invation...but not true..i know this cause i spoke to an alien..they dont use ships..u can brush me off or look for my posting..ill post my experiance later..just joined the site..wont let me do it now..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stayjersey

awesome, can't wait to hear your story.
What is taking sooo lang for "disclosure"
zabat ponda ladoom..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
when will these ships arrive on earth?

The 12th of Never.
No giant spaceships.
No hybrids.
No reptilians.

Just a lot of gullible folks on the internets pointing at artifacts in deep space pictures.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I know one-liners are frowned upon but really, you've got to be kidding.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Can't wait to finally find out the true meaning of life. I can now go to bed feeling better about our world.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661

Can't wait to finally find out the true meaning of life. I can now go to bed feeling better about our world.

What's stopping you from finding that now? The truth is always within you ...as it is all around you.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
Any questions?..

Yes...a few...
Question #1: How is it that your college overlooked your atrocious spelling?
(I mean, is it customary to butcher the Queens English so?)
Question #2: Why are you so arrogant?
(my mistake...I mean "arrogent")
Question #3: Could you provide some sources for your amazingly brilliant findings?
(and, if possible, please spell them correctly so I make sure I get all of the right documentation instead of being redirected to phonics websites)
Question #4: Are you an "ecanomics" major?
Question #5: Just exactly what can one learn from you that they are wholly unable to learn from various other sources such as...oh...I don't know...books?

reply to post by EVERYONE

I guess someone hasn't been watching the door...lot of riffraff around here...
So, I'm guessing that some of you (because you know who you are) are now experts in interstellar blobships with special guest star jesus.
If your jesus guy did in fact require a space ship, I'm not as concerned about that as I am curious about this...
Where's he coming from?
I mean...angels and whatnot traveling in blue and orange blobs just to come here to...what?
Can't angels teleport?
Isn't that what they do?
The guy in the video...I'm not sure what to make of him.
He mentions something about "credible sources" and "scientists" and whatnot...but doesn't say which credible sources and scientists have been working on this issue.
Oh, and...he said that the spaceblobs were "intelligently driven" and headed on a "collision course with Earth"...um...correct me if I'm wrong...but the intelligent thing to do would be to not collide with Earth...
Right?
My last question...why does every christocrackpot have to make everything about jesus?
Aliens aren't really aliens...they're demons.
Satan is real and he's a democrat.
God is on his way to Earth in a neon-blue spaceblob to fight the forces of evil, cure disease and lower the price of wheat (per bushel).

So...what...the OP wants us to repent?
Um...repent for what?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

"alien spaceblobs"..

Brilliant, mate Made my entire day, seeing this early AM, to start off.

Very, very funny stuff.....we might be able to get you a regular booking.....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Another good point from Von Helton, I know some of you guys doesn't like him, but to bad because he's making his homework which most of you skeptic aren't doing.

So for us researches for the truth, here is Von Helton again with another good point.

news.nationalpost.com...

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

edit on 27-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

!!!!!!

Ya know, watching "von Helton" again, stuck me how he has a particularly striking resemblence to comedian (and actor) Bill Maher

Here's a photo of Bill:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3131136e2482.jpg[/atsimg]

Slick back the hair, spirit gum for a fake beard, use the Billy-Joe Jim-Bob hillbilly accent, and voila'!!!

Instant "redneck".....just sayin; it's heck of a lot more likely than this "alien spaceblobs" being a reality.

Oh, wait....they ARE "blobs"....just not "spaceships".

Oh, and that "ET Ambassador" bull?

Might want to look into the most recent news stories about that.

Gotta love hoaxers, sometimes....when they do SUCH a GOOD job!!

Of course, guy like Maher, has money and resources!! Professional production crew, make-up, etc.......

(PS....LOOK at his NOSE!!! Just sayin'.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, let's compare the "real" Bill Maher, in his normal voice, in a video:

(This is from about three years back.....)

edit on 27 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Video

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Do we already have a One World King Dictator that we didn't know about? And if we do, who could it be?

THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth’s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.
Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.

She is scheduled to tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any “first contact”.

During a talk Othman gave recently to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

Professor Richard Crowther, an expert in space law and governance at the UK Space Agency and who leads British delegations to the UN on such matters, said: “Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a ‘take me to your leader’ person.”

However, he thinks humanity’s first encounter with any intelligent aliens is more likely to be via radio or light signals from a distant planet than by beings arriving on Earth. And, he suggests, even if we do encounter aliens in the flesh, they are more likely to be microbes than anything intelligent.

edit on 27-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The whole UN alien ambassador story has been blown out of all proportion.

Mazlan Othman denies it herself here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Ha!

I hope this has been pointed out in smokingmans thread?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It has.

Of course, my post pointing this out was skimmed and he thinks I was making the same point as him.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

The whole UN alien ambassador story has been blown out of all proportion.

Mazlan Othman denies it herself here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

I don't trust your source, especially when the new comes from England were Islam has taken over.

As head of the UN's Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa) Othman would be the "nearest thing we have to a take me to you leader [person]", Prof Richard Crowther, from the UK Space Agency, told the Sunday Times

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What???

You don't "trust" sources form "England"???

Then, in your post above, why did you cite these sources???:

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

news.nationalpost.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

Truly puzzling......it's in your post, this page, just a few scrolls up......

edit on 27 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't trust your source, especially when the new comes from England were Islam has taken over.

Are you being serious?

Since when did the Guardian become an Islamic newssheet?

And as to trust; you’ll happily trust that muppet von Helton, a two thousand year old holy book that has been translated and edited by Man countless times, and any newspaper that supports your views?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Uh, Mr hybrid, the source that broke the story was English...

The Daily Telegraph.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join