It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Ok, the experts say they are the tracks of satellites which passed over the telescope while the exposure was being made.
cas.sdss.org...

Satisfied?

No? I thought not.

edit on 9/24/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If these space craft do come to earth. And if these space craft do take us. I hope, with all my heart, they have KFC on the next planet we land on.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Heard this all before on ATS, and the space ships are still not here *sigh*
I'll think I'll go back to my Yowie hunting...........................

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Okay Alex, I watched the vid series about angels..whew it's full of important information. Thank you for posting it!!!

Doesn't it make you want to look around you and check everyone out to make sure they're one hundred percent humane? You can't always tell by looking into the eyes. What if they don't have reptilian pupils? What then huh?

The 'brids might not even know if they're lab experiments. If they don't know then how are we s'pose to know?

Just runnin' that one by ya.

Anyway thanks again because I should have known that it's an integration thing. What was I thinking man? What, they're going to just say hey everybody, here's your new friends, can we squeeze them in somewhere? Make them feel right at home will ya?

Okay wow. Uhmmm like no that's not going to happen.

Well got limited time online at this time so I gotta go for now. I'll check in asap.

Have a great weekend!

Toni

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh yes and I wanted to share this with everyone. Came across this vid a couple of days ago when I was researching light orbs (btw, didn't find any yet that are the same as the one that I saw hovering above me (and my bed).

Anyway apparently some are saying that these orbs are really vehicles. Maybe they're pods? I really don't know but I'd luv to. lol

Here's the vid about warp speed travel...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Doesn't it make you want to look around you and check everyone out to make sure they're one hundred percent humane? You can't always tell by looking into the eyes. What if they don't have reptilian pupils? What then huh?

The 'brids might not even know if they're lab experiments. If they don't know then how are we s'pose to know?

Toni

Cat's eyes look like that too. Reptilian. So could hybrids be feline? Or felines be Reptilian?
I'm looking at my cat now, and she looks more alien than a serpent/snake/reptile.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Snowspirit.....

Cat's eyes look like that too. Reptilian.

Highly pixilitated photos & videos of "eyes look like that too. Reptilian."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Well I tried to watch it until I saw VonHeltons face......please dont tell me you believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I love how people would believe this guy as he is telling a story while drinking some kind of lager. Even his wife tells him to shut it off in disgust, she prolly fed up with his drunken b/s

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Hybrids are fully aware of what they are and where they came from, they hate you and me for the simple matter that you are humankind created by God all mighty Jehovah ( Yahweh ), they are the sons and doughters of Al-ah ( Satan ) and they belive that we humans are a parasite who is consuming their world that Satan has promise them. All hybrid have slit eyes "not humans" some humans can identify the slit of the hybrid but unfortunately some others can't, they wore disign to hide their identity for that same reason.

Anyway thanks again because I should have known that it's an integration thing. What was I thinking man? What, they're going to just say hey everybody, here's your new friends, can we squeeze them in somewhere? Make them feel right at home will ya?

Yes it is Toni your absolutely right, God bless you take much care.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Toni

Cat's eyes look like that too. Reptilian. So could hybrids be feline? Or felines be Reptilian?
I'm looking at my cat now, and she looks more alien than a serpent/snake/reptile.

Cats are animal created by God Jehovah our creator, hybrids are an abomination created by Evil and bless by Al-ah ( Satan ).

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Giant Space Ship Heading Toward Earth?

BE WARE!! from the false prophets and Demons

WORLD NEWS --- Vatican

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
will see, if this really happens, my hat is off to you bionic alex. so far everything that u said is there, keep up the good work bro.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wow Wee
will see, if this really happens, my hat is off to you bionic alex. so far everything that u said is there, keep up the good work bro.

Wow Wee.....

so far everything that u said is there

Where is "there"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are so dumb.

You were proven wrong about spaceships on their way, and you continue to preach garbage about evil aliens created by Satan.

Those aren't real-time photos of space, Jesus isn't on his way.

Stop posting retarded garbage.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thibotham

You are so dumb.

You were proven wrong about spaceships on their way, and you continue to preach garbage about evil aliens created by Satan.

Those aren't real-time photos of space, Jesus isn't on his way.

Stop posting retarded garbage.

did you not see the vatican link and videos he posted?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: Off topic.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeshua, hybrids...anyone know what this guy is talking about? Please fill me in. Sounds like a watered down version of D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hope Obamacare is legit. There seem to be some people in desperate need of their medication.
Lol 41 pages and still no end in sight.
Hmmm their plasma conductor must be off line or something. Seems like they should be here by now.
I should give a S&F just because once I started reading this thread I could not stop.
Funny stuff!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Hmmm their plasma conductor must be off line or something. Seems like they should be here by now.

Or they are busy posting to this thread trying to prove that they are not coming

Sorry couldn't help it.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join