It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

RTFT.

(Read The Full Thread)

Especially Phage's posts.

Oh, and note the idiotic "jesus" crap that infests this thread....yuck I hope it doesn't stick!

But, in any case.....NO ONE, not one astronomer, whether professional or amateur, is saying anything. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Because, NOTHING is out there, as alleged in this ridiculous OP.

But you must relise NASA does not tell us anyhow, for instance do you know a lot of the astronauts , rip off their finger nails before the go into space, now it took 46 yers fo me to find out about them ripping off their finger nails.
How long do you think it is going to take them to tell you about a giant space ship or the brown dwarf, planet X, or nirubi, some thing like the day after it happens.
And if you want source on figer nail it's at redicecreation, i'm going to the astral planes.

edit on 25-9-2010 by googolplex because: add fs

edit on 25-9-2010 by googolplex because: move f

edit on 25-9-2010 by googolplex because: remove e

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
I have no idea.

I get that from you...

Don't worry, we are onto you and your hybrid agenda.

Gain the trust of the innocent and then lure them to their demise.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

It can't be a meteor because what is not proof? Your statement makes no sense.
Is this not a meteor:

This:

This:

This:

You talk about proof. Where is yours?
You have no interest in proof or reality. You live in a fantasy.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

good call i guess,
were all probably gona die anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In Gods name Phage that dosen't even look close to the pics I posted, is you who dosen't whant to see reality, what are you Phage, one of those dis info guys?

Come on man I think your better than that, so because everybody insults me your going to do it too?

That's wrong Phage.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Better? Better than what? What's better than reality?

You have not explained why these cannot be images of meteor and satellite tracks. Please offer a reason instead of just saying they cannot be. What was the length of exposure of the image? What filters were used? What telescope was used?

You say I "don't know how you got those pictures". Nonsense.

You have no idea what you are looking at or talking about. Out of your complete and willing ignorance you jump to absurd conclusions and further descend into your fantasy world. There are no giant spaceships in any of these images. Jesus is not riding on any of those giant spaceships which do not appear in any of the images.

Insults? Maybe. But it is also the truth.

edit on 9/25/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ahh I see how it is, if you can't lure them to your trap, you just put them on ignore, what a sneaky hybrid you are.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'll put you in the ignore list I have

Oh, my.
Not that you were paying any attention anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
I don't agree with Von Heltons vocabulary but he's got another good point he is making and thats what is important to me, I will post the article for those skeptics out there.

UK taken by Islam

i don't know dude, von helton needs a soap in his mouth lol just saying, thanks for the heads up bro.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

NO!!

Your comiting suicide with your famaly.

You're gonna blow a gasket mate.....

Seriously.....this is no good for you......you just can't let yourself get conned by that Van Dumbo guy like you are.

Van Dumbo's most probably sitting there eating his smashed 'taters reading this & laughing himself blue in the face at you.

I just don't know what else we can say to you.....we've shown you proof that nothing's going on & there are no "giant spaceships heading towards Earth". :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 26-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

FEMA Registration Required by October 13, 2010
Posted September 8, 2010 11:59 am by Emily Allen/SourceMedia Group News
WEST DES MOINES– Any Iowans affected by the storms this past summer, starting on June 1, 2010, that have already registered for help with local, county, state or voluntary agencies still need to register with FEMA to be considered for federal assistance and have until October 13, 2010 to do so.

“The sooner people register, the sooner we will be able to help those eligible,” said Federal Coordinating Officer Dennis Moffett. Registering with FEMA is required, even if the damage is small, and whether or not an individual anticipates federal assistance.

easterniowanewsnow.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do you want more signs ?

allright this is it..... I am leaving this planet...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its sure is difficult to watch a toothless man chug mashed potatoes and energy drinks while trying to talk to me. Could he have not put off breakfast for a few minutes?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Any Iowans affected by the storms this past summer, starting on June 1, 2010, that have already registered for help with local, county, state or voluntary agencies still need to register with FEMA to be considered for federal assistance and have until October 13, 2010 to do so

So. If you want federal assistance they require you to actually register for it? You need to demonstrate that you were damaged by the storms? Shocking. They should just hand out relief funds on the street corner shouldn't they?

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It really annoys me that whn someone disagrees with people like you, or you can't anwer their quiestions, you tell the they are dis info agents. What a load of rubbish.

Before you start calling me a "dis info agent" i actually believe that the ufo subject needs further investigation because i believe there is more than enough evidencethat something odd is going on here. But how can people take it seriously when there are people like you
People who will believe in anything.

There are no ships coming towards earth, well, no evidence anyway. The thing is, when nothing comes of this, you will them move on to the next story and believe it 100%

And what makes it orse is you think jesus is on one of these ships lol unbelievable!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

....you are a dis info guy....

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

It is a common tactic of "dis-info".

Therefore, THAT is what YOU are!!!

(Prove me wrong...oh, wait, you can't. Shame....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna call me? Press the button labeled "Pilot".

Oh, wait...it's only a temporary avatar image. Well, NVM, then. But, if you wish to call any of the Flight Attendants, or make a PA, just push the appropriate button.

What? It doesn't work?? Oh, did I mention it's not an interactive avatar??? Sorry....

But, of course, your RIGHT as a Human Being (????) is to continue spamming a Board with inane nonsense....only up to a point, however.

BTW....what IS your point?????

edit on 26 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That giant spaceship is also towing Nibiru behind it,.

Oh and that spaceship has human eating aliens on board..
Ya see Nibiru was supposed to be visible by now but it got slowed down by asteroids on the way here and needed some help.. yep thats a mothership alright,..
Ya see their plan is to sling shot Nibiru into earth and take over once the carnage settles,...Easy pickens

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

FEMA Registration Required by October 13, 2010
Posted September 8, 2010 11:59 am by Emily Allen/SourceMedia Group News
WEST DES MOINES– Any Iowans affected by the storms this past summer, starting on June 1, 2010, that have already registered for help with local, county, state or voluntary agencies still need to register with FEMA to be considered for federal assistance and have until October 13, 2010 to do so.

“The sooner people register, the sooner we will be able to help those eligible,” said Federal Coordinating Officer Dennis Moffett. Registering with FEMA is required, even if the damage is small, and whether or not an individual anticipates federal assistance.

easterniowanewsnow.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do you want more signs ?

allright this is it..... I am leaving this planet...

thanks bro i will post this info for you, this will show those disinfo agents, what really is going down, i don't listen to these suckers.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join