It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi BIONICLE ALEX and first off, I don't believe the humans
here or elsewhere... I believe you.
NOW SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE NO KOOK... SHOW THEM
THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD WHO KNOWS
THE TRUTH.

Go on... and then we'll watch as they all apologise... or we'll just
skip to another thread and carry on as if nothing happened!

edit on 25-9-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my space suit in the Edit Room.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It will be very interesting to see where these objects are 6 months from now.

Perhaps they will fly right past us and hang out on Venus instead.

Aliens: "Did those humans really think we would go there?? Its much too cold!"

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

i think they are not the same craft the op is talking about, i think the vatican and the grays have something up their sleeves to confuse humanity with jesus arrival to earth.

just saying, i might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

I wouldnt be surprised if the vatican try to pull yet more b/s mind control. The bible is the greatest 'STORY' ever told.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here is a vid of former president Clinton during a press Q&A in Hong Kong, 2005. The news announcer asks wether presidents pass a secret list of things they should be aware of. Such things as the UFO phenomenon.
Clinton goes on to describe the things he found out while he was president, and seems to speak about the "buffer" situation that a president must work with in order to be a president, and retain deniability, in case something goes wrong. I like the whole vid, but the point I'm trying to make starts at about 5 minutes. Pay very close attention to his closing statements.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: mooHAHAHA!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

dude that was very interesting uff! he had it almost all covered. he first talked about hybrids cloning, second he talks about life on mars, thirdly he's admitting ET life here on earth and beyond our heavens.

my thought of this is? this collaborate with bionic theory, he is right, wow! dude how did you know? thanks Khaaaaaan interesting video bro.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wow Wee

i think they are not the same craft the op is talking about, i think the vatican and the grays have something up their sleeves to confuse humanity with jesus arrival to earth.

You might be wrong? Haha, sorry for trolling that just made me laugh out loud. I guess I have read crazier things on this forum.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes

You might be wrong? Haha, sorry for trolling that just made me laugh out loud. I guess I have read crazier things on this forum.

let me ask you something? are you doing any kind of research about all this? because if your not, then i can understand your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by underclassedhero
reply to post by Wow Wee

I wouldnt be surprised if the vatican try to pull yet more b/s mind control. The bible is the greatest 'STORY' ever told.

yeah but the catholic church didn't wright the bible, the bible is ancient writings from our history.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You are correct, those so call Aliens are not with God nether are these Catholic Church who claims to be part with God Jehovah. These are Demons dress as sheep's, there is no way an Anunnaki can be baptised by Church "Angel of Light" who claims to love Christ. Fallen Angels dosen't need to be baptised cause the Holy Spirit will not recognize them but the evil with in them. Their is an agenda and people needs to wake up from this, this is very sinister and human are in [DANGER ] with the presence of these entities.

I'VE BEEN WARNING YOU! ((( WAKE UP ))) TIME IS TICKING FAST.

edit on 25-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

the bible was COMPLIED. only select "stories" (matthew mark luke and jon are only 4 of MANY different accounts about the life surrounding "jesus") were allowed to be entered into the bible to secure a certain PHILOSOPHICAL belief system in the ROMANS. look up the council of nicea during constantine the first's reign. it worked out well for them if you look how much longer the empire lasted after this "story" was created.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 011011110110111001100101
reply to post by Wow Wee

the bible was COMPLIED. only select "stories" (matthew mark luke and jon are only 4 of MANY different accounts about the life surrounding "jesus") were allowed to be entered into the bible to secure a certain PHILOSOPHICAL belief system in the ROMANS. look up the council of nicea during constantine the first's reign. it worked out well for them if you look how much longer the empire lasted after this "story" was created.

Yes! both of you are right, but it doesn't meen that the bible is not a record of our history, it does tell us the truth. That's why I've been telling people their is more to the story that what we have been told. The book of Enoch and the name of Jehovah was taken from the Bible as well, but that can't hide the truth from us, humans.

The truth will set you free.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The ex-president saying in interview that we are going to have exposure to unknown beings from the heavens and earth, that we are going to have all kinds of problems with them but its going to end in a plus?

I'm not exactly a Clinton fan or anything, but this is pretty incredible if you ask me.

Thats wild,

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think the quote goes like:

"Lots of interesting disoveries, biological, on earth, and other discoveries in the heavens that those of you who are younger will be able to see unfold .... you'll have all kind of problems with them, but on a balance it will be a plus. And it will make life much more interesting."

What the hell is he trying to say?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
I think the quote goes like:

What the hell is he trying to say?

Either you submit to obedience or you die, they will force humans to accept the Anti Crhist as our savior and Al-ah as our god.

That's why is so important to people to know the truth, which is in the bible and not the Koran.

edit on 25-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: duplicate post

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hes saying without saying it, that a big change is coming.

I doubt its the anti christ, thats a fictional figure who has never come nor will he ever.

Jesus had his time here. I dont think hes coming back, hes part of us.

All religious texts are bogus in my opinion though they do carry gems within their information/ dis-info

We can't rely on anything old to make perfect sense of the new.

You can't hold up your bible and say Jesus is a commin back boyyyys!

But if he does come back, I want a huge "I told you so" please

So what do we know? #s gonna happen! When? Dont know....What? Dont know...

We can look at those fuzzy litte pixel images and say "Gad damn boyys its a face on MARS! Woowee! That looks like a container ship!" So lets maybe wait until they get past Jupiter and we can get a high res photo.

But hey, we'll know for damn sure if we start seeing battle cruisers parked in the orbit of the moon wont we?

Then I'll accept a hearty I told you so. Followed by a printing out of my comments, followed by me eating them..

In the meantime,

We can all sit here and be prepared, enjoy life and do what we're supposed to be doing.

Loving eachother like family.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
my first tought about this happening is:while & if they're heading in our direction, are they monitoring our communications ? Then imagine the implications of non-disclosure and coverup. In that case we are not much aware of their arrival right ? They could be coming towards Mars to colonise it

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Oh, for Pete's sake!!!

Stop buying into this baloney, please...and it will finally go away!!

There are NO "giant spaceships"....they are mistakes in hte images, form the scanning of the pictures.

Dust motes, debris, whatever. IMAGE ARTIFACTS.

Period.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How do you know?

Or is that just your humble opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join