It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Alien invasion - and HOW it willl happen!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

dont ask me why
ask me how
thats tupac if im not mistaking?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

dont ask me why
ask me how
thats tupac if im not mistaking?

ok... how?

tupac??

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Pharos, who do you think passed the knowledge to Egyptians. And do you feel you possess blood currency of pharos, who do you think gave them this blood. Do you feel as if you are GOD or do you feel the 1z who gave the pharos their power are GOD over you and are their offspring namely the youngest of this specific bloodline the one who was called JESUS CHRIST KING OVER YOU. Do you pharo feel you are above the LAMB? Do you feel you are HORUS?!?! I asked you before are you fimiliar with ENKI AND ENLIL AND THEIR FATHER ANU AND THIS SPECIFIC FAMILY TREE do you feel you are part of this bloodline. Sorry if I overload you with so many questions. But you call yourself PHAROS and say we can ask so I am interested in your responses.

Also in the last 10,000 to 12,000 yrs there was a visit from the DROPAS do you know who sent them and where in Asia they CRASHED pyramids were built there as well, THEY ALSO LEFT BI-DISC OR DROPA DISC with messages writtin in microscopic circular language.

A pharos knowledge far exceeds the "he" oversees for his intelligence is passed from the ancients. You speak as if you are Pharos who has been to underworld and back (I DONT DOUBT YOU) you should possess vast amounts of intelligence not just knowledge....... peace MY HIGH RANKING FRIEND feel free to answer what you feel you can

edit on 9/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Pharos, who do you think passed the knowledge to Egyptians. And do you feel you possess blood currency of pharos, who do you think gave them this blood. Do you feel as if you are GOD or do you feel the 1z who gave the pharos their power are GOD over you and are their offspring namely the youngest of this specific bloodline the one who was called JESUS CHRIST KING OVER YOU. Do you pharo feel you are above the LAMB? Do you feel you are HORUS?!?! I asked you before are you fimiliar with ENKI AND ENLIL AND THEIR FATHER ANU AND THIS SPECIFIC FAMILY TREE do you feel you are part of this bloodline. Sorry if I overload you with so many questions. But you call yourself PHAROS and say we can ask so I am interested in your responses.

Also in the last 10,000 to 12,000 yrs there was a visit from the DROPAS do you know who sent them and where in Asia they CRASHED pyramids were built there as well, THEY ALSO LEFT BI-DISC OR DROPA DISC with messages writtin in microscopic circular language.

A pharos knowledge far exceeds the "he" oversees for his intelligence is passed from the ancients. You speak as if you are Pharos who has been to underworld and back (I DONT DOUBT YOU) you should possess vast amounts of intelligence not just knowledge....... peace MY HIGH RANKING FRIEND feel free to answer what you feel you can

Firstly the sea of knowledge which contains all knowledge can be drunk by anyone.

access to your heriditory dna will allow you to know, what you must to live...how to breathe..blink..walk etc
i have access to my bloodline...just so happens they were upper egyptians

every generation there is one that is blessed with a conciousness to see the overule of the kingdom.
we may all disagree whos who and whats what...but fate and faith is my wind.

all pharaohs believe they embody osiris/horus on Earth. as horus is currently in charge batteling his uncle Set,
so they embodied horus on the throne. though when Osiris`s time starts...the kingdom will manifest and become visible to us.

the new pharaoh will be the emboyment/vessel of osiris...well just enough to rule. pharaohs are men like you though the gods choose the pharaoh like they chose you to do what u have in ur life.

as for being above the lamb.... i am like u..though my position, is a position of a god.
as pharaoh i believe osiris guides me through life to my throne and to our salvation.

you mention anu...you mean Amen... the hidden one...??

As for Dropas??...well Seti1 and his priests and his hittites were building doorways to other dimensions - the Osirian & dendarra- as Pharaoh, i represent this world in the Galactic Federation..as well as being in control of the doorways i am the overlord of the galaxy. this is SETI1 `s gift to me...though the hittites of today have hidden this knowledge and made our stargates disfunctional. though they now have there own.

As for the Blood...not only is it to do with my soverign heridatory right...its to do with chemicals in your blood. it comes from compassion and love...basically the shape of ur heart.

i am here for you....Pharaoh

edit on 24-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thanks again Pharaoh for your response, im always willing to learn more about humanity.....Peace my friend

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let me state that the other dimensions that we hear about are fake, not real, holografic light.
It's an illusion and reallity is real, how can I explain this. 4 d world is something else, while theories promoted in general are part of an illusionary plan to twist things. Lucid dreaming and all other sorts of tehnics are made out for people not to tell reallity from truth. It's set up, it's a trick. You get connected to their source and become a walking robot, set up on a carrier to become contolable. Salvation in the dream world, you stay in the dream world and dream until you die, wasted like a battery. It's the plan. I would advice against lucid dreaming and similar things, it's imagination land not detachment from the body. Confusion runs deep with the herd of sheeps.

Just like other things, can't make it real, fake it. Everything is fake around us anyway, you got fake bread, fake finger nails, fake smile, fake self being, fake impersonation, fake everything. Nothing is for real anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

my position is a position of a god.

So.....

Now you are claiming you are a god.

Thank you.....

This is helping to put all of your commentary in context.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

TheAymen.....

my position is a position of a god.

So.....

Now you are claiming you are a god.

Thank you.....

This is helping to put all of your commentary in context.

Kind regards
Maybe...mayenot

i enjoy your selective quotes mr spin doctor.
i said

"i am like you..though my position is that of a god"

pharaoh is the gods representative on earth...ie position of a god.

mr cockroach..you cynical mind contributed to the rebirth or as i like to say raising of the djed

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

TheAymen.....

mr cockroach..

Notwithstanding you are calling me names again..... :shk:

.....can I help you?

you cynical mind contributed to the rebirth or as i like to say raising of the djed

OK.....just to humour you in your "I am a God" thing.....

How did my "cynical mind contributed to the rebirth or as i like to say raising of the djed"?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 25-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

ok...sorry for the cockroach word, but you do have pest lke attributes in your arguments.
cynical minds provoke the gods to act...or...provokes a conditioned outcome..its to do with the balance of life... and our sun

im not a god...the gods live on earth through the bidding of pharaoh...the higher conciusness is there, always there for pharaoh..or whoever else they chooose, to access this knowledege for the good of man/life.

my terminology or arcticulation might seem incoherent or might throw you...
so il keep it simple:

I AM PHARAOH

edit on 25-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

lol

if u mean by how,how the universe was created

my opinion is somebody or somthing created this world

a being from an other dimension

now for some people thats hard to understand as it was for me

but if u think about it it kinda makes sense,and to me its a good expenation for ufo s ghost and almost all other things i always was interested in,
the consept of other dimension first really started making 'sense' to me after watching this video

www.youtube.com...

since u asked

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

TheAymen.....

my terminology or arcticulation might seem incoherent

With all due respect & courtesy intended....

And in an effort to help you understand how I am perceiving you so that there is a chance we can communicate more successfully.....

Your "terminology & articulation" is incoherent.....& not particularly polite.

I wish you would express yourself more clearly.

I wish you would stop calling me names.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It may be a little off topic, and I know I'm showing some masochistic tendencies by asking, but I am curious as to this earlier statement of yours.

" YEA MATE IM WRITING A THREAD ON THAT NOW... HAVE YOU SEEN THE GLASWEGION DNA. .(GLASGOW, SCOTLAND). MY GUESS MANUFACTURED. THE NEW POPLUATION OF GLASGOW COULD BE CLONES. WITH DIFFERING CONCENTRATIONS OF HYBRIDS, THE REPTILLIAN RACE IS ALIVE IN FULL GLORY IN GLASGOW & SCOTLAND.MANUFACTURED HYBRIDS.....MASSIVE INCREASE IN THE LAST FEW DECADES, HIGHEST IN THE WORLD IN FACT OF THE SAME DNA!!!!.

ALIENS/BEASTS ARE FROM HERE!! HATE TO SAY IT WE ARE ONE

SCOTLAND IS DEEP "

Also may I add without offending you, Maybe, maybe not is one of the calm voices of reason on this site and is no troll in my opinion.
Also I await with interest your fantasies about the Pyramids.
People like you, and a few others I won't mention are really funny and I would like to thank you for making this site more fun!

Is that really what you are doing?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

hi mate, well yea i was trying to brighten up the place. lol

as for writing that thread i thought not.
its just racist at the end of the day. i lve scotland and england so i wont be writing connatative/sugestive/racist threads on my people.

also some people here take things too far,iv realised. so i wont provoke their f`d up thoughts.

and maybe..maybenot is not a sound of reason, as he contributes zero...i mean, has he not read a comic in his life!!... i wrote a "fun" ish thread and he was provoking me so i answered him with a bit of menace..maybe this should of been n a u2u..but we chatted here...though after a day of work he did entertain me, hopefully others smiled as well.

the scottish are not clones, neither are blacks closer to apes...neither is anyone from mars lol.
it would of been fun to write one like that lol.

il just stick to talking what i know about as ppl might think my contraversial/entertaining comments are fact lol

So ask me anything to do with egypt and ill answer you...imnot gonna write lame racist stories, thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for responding.

Glasgow full of clones would have made a great thread! I for one would not have taken offence or regarded it as racist. In fact it would have been entertaining, but I see your point. You have a good imagination.
I have no questions about Egypt at the moment although it has a fascinating history and I do enjoy some of the more outlandish theories about the pyramids etc. Unfortunately I tend to keep my feet on the ground like Maybe..maybe not, so don’t be surprised or too vexed if I tease you out now and again!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

TheAymen…..

i wont provoke their f`d up thoughts.

I guess you are referring to my ”f’ d up thoughts”.

As per my many very polite requests to you in our discussion, I think it we would have a more constructive discussion if you stopped calling me names, etc…

and maybe..maybenot is not a sound of reason

Thank you for attacking me again & saying I am ”not a sound of reason”.

as he contributes zero

Thank you for attacking me again & saying about me ”he contributes zero”

he was provoking me

That is a significant misrepresentation of my discussion with you.

I will be very grateful if you will show me where I ”was provoking” you. (many thanks)

so i answered him with a bit of menace

Thank you for admitting you ”answered” me ”with a bit of menace”

I confirm again:

- I have not called you names

- I have not attacked you

- I have not posted anything to you ”with a bit of menace”

Now…..

Would you like to discuss the material that you posted?

If you do, we could get back to the science & technology issues that I first raised with you.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 26-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wasnt the Dorpa discs proven to be a hoax?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

hahaa no "mayne..maye not" i didnt mean you, well u were included.
i could of written 1001 interesting threads, but as ppl take them literally (like maybe..maybenot) i cant write that type of sci-fi, he might start believing it...maybe its a good idea he hasnt seen star trek...(many thanks)
let me tell you...ur the first person i have seen write in a sarcastic manner (many thanks), u claim that i completely believe in something which in reality is insignificant to me. you want facts on the technology..then go ask the ppl that made it, i just "did a dan brown" and linked "suggestive rumours"... filled in the gaps with a leading/suggestive storyline and heypresto, 41 flags.

ur claiming that my comments are "wrong" that means you know
1) what they are
2) what the truth is

well ill tell you this, i dont know the facts on the technology and operation bluebeam...dont really care.
but if you do know the facts...wanna share them..better read...then these crap books iv been readin

edit on 27-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

my glasgow thread would of been a cool read i would of went on to say..." they are pharaohs royal guard... the light children of pharaoh...etc"

what do you think maybemaybenot..is it ok for me to write a thread on "hitler & the blackstar" or would it offend you. youv made my ATS experience quite bitter. i assumed the whole ATS thing was complete BS, i cant believe ppl take this sites threads seriously..im a little shocked at the "reality" you bring in a "suggestive/conspiracy/scifi" website...well thats my perspective on ats,

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

TheAymen…..

hahaa no "mayne..maye not" i didnt mean you

OK…..thanks for not including me.

well u were included

Ummmm…..I was? Oh…..I thought you said…..oh never mind

i could of written 1001 interesting threads

I agree…..you should write an interesting thread.

but as ppl take them literally (like maybe..maybenot)

But I didn’t take your thread literally…..

i cant write that type of sci-fi

But…..you did write sci fi…..

he might start believing it...

No, it’s OK…..I won’t start believing your thread.

maybe its a good idea he hasnt seen star trek

I love Star Trek! How good was that new movie…..?

many thanks

No worries! Many thanks to you too!

Ummm…..what for?

let me tell you...

OK…..I’ll let you…..

ur the first person i have seen write in a sarcastic manner

Really? Geez…..I see a fair bit of it around here.

many thanks

No worries! Many thanks to you too!

Ummm…..what for?

u claim that i completely believe in something which in reality is insignificant to me

Ummm…. do I? I mean, you did seem pretty worked up about it…..look at your thread title:

“The upcoming Alien invasion - and HOW it willl happen!”

you want facts on the technology

No, I don’t want ”facts on the technology”.

I already have ”facts on the technology” & I was trying to inform you about those facts.

then go ask the ppl that made it

I don’t need to. As I said above, I already know about the technology, as per all the info I tried to help you with.

, i just "did a dan brown" and linked "suggestive rumours"... filled in the gaps with a leading/suggestive storyline and heypresto, 41 flags.

I know you made it all up. Then, I discussed it with you, pointing out issues with the huge “technology leaps” you have made up as part of your ”Dan Brown” story telling.

ur claiming that my comments are "wrong" that means you know 1) what they are

Well, I know what your comments are because you wrote them & I read them.

2) what the truth is

Exactly! That’s what I was trying to help you with!

well ill tell you this, i dont know the facts on the technology

I know…..that’s why I was trying to help you.

and operation bluebeam...dont really care.

Well, you cared enough to start a thread about an alien invasion. Perhaps it’s better to start threads about things you care about.

but if you do know the facts...wanna share them..better read

That’s what I’ve been trying to do all along…..share the facts with you!

then these crap books iv been readin

Well I don’t know what books you’ve been reading, so I don’t know if their ”crap” or not.

my glasgow thread would of been a cool read i would of went on to say..." they are pharaohs royal guard... the light children of pharaoh...etc"

Oh that’s right…..you’ve been saying the people from Glasgow are your royal guard because you’re a pharaoh &/or a god.

what do you think maybemaybenot..is it ok for me to write a thread on "hitler & the blackstar"

I guess it would be OK, as long as you stay within the ATS T&C’s.

or would it offend you.

It probably wouldn’t offend me because I probably wouldn’t read it.

youv made my ATS experience quite bitter.

I think you’ve done that yourself, by attacking me relentlessly, calling me names, talking negatively about me to other members, etc…

i assumed the whole ATS thing was complete BS

Well, I think you can now see that it’s not.

Did you not notice the sight credo…..”Deny Ignorance”?

i cant believe ppl take this sites threads seriously

Well, we take it seriously…..& with a little humour along the way!

im a little shocked at the "reality" you bring in a "suggestive/conspiracy/scifi" website...

What can I say?

I try to live up to the ATS credo…..”Deny Ignorance”.

well thats my perspective on ats

Thank you for your ”perspective”

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

hahha nutter (i meant that in the nicest possible way)
firstly...that is a hideous avatar

secondly...ATS is not as serious as you think.
if it is ``il stop writing now... i dont want misconceptions.

thirdly .. what are the facts..share them please

last, yes the glaswegians are my royal guard, because i am pharaoh...!!

p.s. stay inside the ats T&Cs....WTF!!..whats wrong mate, are you easily swayed that u need only hard facts written in ats, because if that is so, then we need to wipe 90% of all threads. take it with a pinch of salt and stop trying to profile me...il do it for you..I AM PHARAOH

ats has provided me with good/provactive reads, and im carrying on with the tradition.

and why wouldnt u read my thread....its an entertaining head F***..i`l give you a snippet

" the blackstars rays can see your soul...dark matter...cerius A"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join