It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Alien invasion - and HOW it willl happen!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

I can answers questions about Egypt too, not withstanding waffly new age tripe about crystal healing and the like. I can also posit theories about the use of the great pyramid as a power source, communications device and whatnot.

Such theories and the ability to discuss them or speculate convincingly doesn't mean you're the Pharaoh.

Have you spoken to ATS super mod 'Byrd'? He might be interested in chatting with a potential Pharaoh reincarnate.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow. This thread took a turn for the strange. And I DID read the whole thing. Just...wow...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Im not claiming i am pharaoh..i am pharaoh.

i dont need a throne or crown..its my blood..its my conciousness.
if you think the mod can help send him to me.

you can probably tell me a couple of things i need to know about my place of sovereignty.
nice to see an enthusiast..as i only know things that i need to know.

can you answer the issues like
1) how the pharaoh will rise..based on what events
2) how were the pyramids built

if not i can help you if you can help me on my quest. this is me being serious
first question..osiris`s coffin..WHERE does he lay?
i know that his or mightbe his canopy jars were removed from the dispaly in a museum in SCOTLAND.
to help you its a floating coffin..(white gold)

as the stone of destiney is there and the exodus remenants including ramsees2 daughter (scota founded scotland) are all there... have you heard on this topic...

answer this and i have an even more sesitive question for you

edit on 19-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

TheAymen…..

can you not see that i am feeding the troll! im having fun with maybemaybenot..

I am disappointed that once again…..

- You resort to calling me names

- You patronize my efforts to discuss these issues with you, in my effort to place the arguments you expound in your thread in some sort of context.

I think this “context” is important…..

As I have shown you, your arguments are not steeped in scientific or technical sense or rationale. Therefore I’m wondering if a metaphysical approach to your arguments might elucidate same.

im not a delusional...but i am in a small pool of people that can be pharaoh. would you like a blood test? my alternative knowledge on my thread SHOULD be common knowledge (hologram part) but it isn’t

The real information you posted is common knowledge.

As just one example that I will repeat again for you, millions of people have viewed those artificial (i.e. pretend) holograms on MTV, YouTube, etc…. I showed you the website of the company that made those holograms.

thats y i wrote it- with inspirational parts etc

I don’t understand what you mean by ”inspirational parts”. Could you please clarify that part of your argument? (again, many thanks)

i can answer any question on egypt..how the pyramids were built our power source..customs and most importantly HOW the pharaoh will rise....

Why don’t you make a thread about that?

peace...im not an average ATS member
I AM PHARAOH

May I ask the areas in which you differentiate yourself from ”an average ATS member”?

Does this include things such as…..

- Intelligence?

- Charisma?

- Communication skills?

- Social interaction

- Emotional intelligence?

- Grip on reality?

As I said…..in view of the absence of science, perhaps if I can understand some of the metaphysical aspects of the context of your argument, I will subsequently be able to fathom your meanings therein.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 19-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

my dad is not a hybrid hmppph

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hello maybe..maybenot

there is alot more to operation bluebeam then holographic projection..which i did not want to get involved in..you pushed me there.
you dont agree then i respect your opinion ...now respect mine!

i wrote this thread with a pure heart to mostly entertain people. and to get feedback on the interdimensional aspect of the thread but never did.

as for my pharaoh comment
out of all the people on earth that can be pharaoh i am in the top 1%. provide me a checklist of what you think the makeup of pharaoh is and i will tick the boxes. i havnt channeled anyone/thing, neither did 300+ pharaohs. i am like you..it is a role like president..normal guy..but sovereign. i am pharaoh... like... the tree is a tree, pharaoh is pharaoh. born with this mentality.

if you dont like the word pharaoh...call me by my name
Aymen. black egyptian ''(nubian). from upper egypt..area under lake nasser. soon to be freed to sit on his throne.
raised in england...will destroy any ursurper to the throne of thebes. my time can only be soon.

but this is merely my life..hows yours...anything you want me to help u with..as i have many questions to ask this crowed...maybe i`l find a jewl in the rough..from your comments.
but you maybe..maybenot havnt ever added ur 2pence...just petty jerkish irritating, belittling remarks..

I AM PHARAOH >> it is what it is

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
i know your profiling me..its fine...im open to your criticisim...

Does this include things such as…..
- Intelligence?

i am intelligent/blessed enough to know who/what i am, my history and my ancesterial roots, as my people have left a very rich history for me/us. Someone has to be pharaoh...if you know someone else who should be..show me him.

- Charisma?

Hitler had charisma...

- Communication skills?

well i am going to have to adapt to the sensitvity of mods and the rest...i live a hard real life..maybe my stern/firm and dissmissive ways are too much for this sensitive crowd. i am improving with my communication skills with you but all the negative vibes originated with your dismissive/rude self

- Social interaction

no offense.... "#i got more friends then you"..lol

- Emotional intelligence?

how does that work then?

- Grip on reality?

i make my reality..

edit on 19-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel

my dad is not a hybrid hmppph

i bet he isnt

r u ok mate...did u hear a voice that said ur dads a hybrid?? was it me?? i will visit you last week to dicuss it
see u then

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Wow. This thread took a turn for the strange. And I DID read the whole thing. Just...wow...

he asked me about my pharaoh tag...so i told him

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HMMMM MAYBE..MAYBE NOT...R U STILL WRITING YOUR PROFILE OF ME....where has he gone??

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
HMMMM MAYBE..MAYBE NOT...R U STILL WRITING YOUR PROFILE OF ME....where has he gone??

TheAymen.....

I'm presently travelling on business again & I'll be on the airport / hotel / meetings circuit most of this week.

Therefore, my "ATS time" will be a little limited & intermittent.

Be that as it may.....

On the one hand.....I am of a mind to ask you more questions in an effort to understand the context of your arguments.

On the other hand.....I want to try to ask questions that you can and/or will answer constructively.

Have you reviewed your material again in order to ascertain wherein lie the problems, as per my previous communications to you?

That would be helpful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm presently travelling on business again & I'll be on the airport / hotel / meetings circuit most of this week.

MMN ..i knew that you were a spie travelling around the world to debrief your cover up mission to a rogue top secret 4 stars general

you cant find me ... i will start the age of enlightment
NOTHING WILL STOP ME

edit on 9/20/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

maybe..maybe not..iv reviewed my thread...iv said nothing on there that is 100% fact, i know..its just a >SNIP< thread. i dont know what you dislike about it..was it not a good read!

tell me exactly what it is you disagree with...

im new on ats..

Mod Edit: Please don't use profanity or evade the censors

edit on 9/21/2010 by yeahright because: Staff edit for censor circumvention

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

MMN ..i knew that you were a spie travelling around the world to debrief your cover up mission to a rogue top secret 4 stars general

NOTHING WILL STOP ME

friend...are you ok...!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

NOTHING WILL STOP ME

friend...are you ok...!

loll
yes .. because i have discovered MMN was a spie
?
ok not true about that .. i was kidding...
and thats make you wonder if im ok ?? how kind of you to look after me

by the way i should be asking this question to you...
making a thread about a alien invasion ... DUDE are you okay ??
Aliens will perhaps show themself .. but they will NOT invade earth
you watched to many time Independance day
i know its a good movie ... but it aint real ..i hope you are ok now

edit on 9/21/2010 by Ben81 because: fearmongering

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Frrruk Aliens..i`ll pee on them lol

yea "maybe maybenot" does ask questions like he is profiling me...its cute.

there is no such thing as aliens....maybe clones and hybrids...or maybe not lol

where else have you spoken to "maybe..maybenot"? im intrigued...Agent of some sort???

edit on 21-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Frrruk Aliens..i`ll pee on them lol
yea "maybe maybenot" does ask questions like he is profiling me...its cute.
there is no such thing as aliens....maybe clones and hybrids...or maybe not lol
where else have you spoken to "maybe..maybenot"? im intrigued...Agent of some sort???

I guess now im ok ?

nah MMN is a good professional skeptic debunker
i like to talk to him sometimes having a good healthy debate

see the interview on the astronauts coming clean thread in my signature (page22 my first post)

reply to post by Ben81

”Ben81 puts on his best Johnny Anonymous voice”
”Maybe…maybe not puts in a bit more hair gel & he’s looking goooood!”

What are your beleifs concerning aliens...

I believe that life exists beyond Earth.
I believe it is possible that aliens visit Earth.
However, I have seen no proof of it.

Did you ever saw a UFO in you life ?

I experienced a sighting of an “unknown” quite some years ago. I note I discussed that on ATS Live a few weeks ago.

and there is more in the interview
that was just the start ..but a good start
MMN do beleive in alien....it took me to make him say it loudly lol

i dont beleive he is a spy ..i was kiding so we can speculate
because he said ..that he is always travelling ..i took advantage of the statement

so now that you know his answer from the interview about the aliens you have a good base to start a fresh debate with MMN

edit on 9/21/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haaha..i think i offended him!

i met him in a chatroom..told him a joke. i think i hurt his feelings.. i thought he was just a troll provoking me so i hit him back...i think he cried. anyway..ITS ALL COOL MAYBE...MAYBENOT. god bless!

il answer your skeptic queries (on a skeptic issue lol). and i wont try and provoke you...

p.s. im not racist, my postmans white.

edit on 22-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

haaha..i think i offended him! i met him in a chatroom..told him a joke. i think i hurt his feelings.. i thought he was just a troll provoking me so i hit him back...i think he cried. anyway..ITS ALL COOL MAYBE ... MAYBENOT. god bless! il answer your skeptic queries (on a skeptic issue lol). and i wont try and provoke you...
p.s. im not racist, my postmans white.

TheAymen.....

I was not offended at all.....in fact, I thought it was nice to see you in the chat room during the ATS UK & Europe Show this morning.

I guess if I'm "anything", I'm perplexed.

I'm perplexed at this "pharaoh" thing.

I'm perplexed at how to guide you to the massive gaps in your "technology arguments".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

TheAymen.....

I was not offended at all.....in fact, I thought it was nice to see you in the chat room during the ATS UK & Europe Show this morning.

I guess if I'm "anything", I'm perplexed.

I'm perplexed at this "pharaoh" thing.

I'm perplexed at how to guide you to the massive gaps in your "technology arguments".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

firstly this "pharaoh" thing is not for u or anyone to understand..it is wat it is.

well, who & what r u?

to put it more factually in ur eyes..i am a pharaoh potential of upper egypt and egypts kingdoms.... only a few of us exist...between us...one can be pharaoh.....i dont see anyone more fit for the role/capable then me. everyone is born to do something..i was born pharaoh....the gods raised me....the gods favor me.

as for my technology arguments....cool...our science, technology and understanding will change with the sun.
so fill in the gaps if u can

anything you need...let me know il be glad to help

Pharaoh, Aymen

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join