It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Backs Racist, Beastiality fan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
We have really got to listen to these people more and see them for exactly what they are. These Tea **partiers** are just another updated version of fascism running under a new name.

edit on Wed Sep 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

great post! I agree, they are at the far fringe. They also remind me alot of the old confederacy. And the candidates are so uneducated and they have been caught in countless lies. I think the 2012 presidential primary will be hilarious.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
The tea party is nothing more than a bunch of uneducated, neoconfederate, lying, upset Americans who want to bring christian values into society and try to bring america to how the south was before the civil war (minus the slaves). These people are disgusting and need to be exposed for what they really are.

If this is how you really think, then you my friend have defied no Ignorance... You just fall in line, with the status quo of the left wing media against a non-existent racism problem in the ranks of the Tea Party... As If the Democrats have done any favors for the plight of any minorities... In fact they seem to do their best to keep them in their current turmoil ... give them just enough and they will keep voting Dummycrat....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123

Is that all? Had to go look for myself if you don't mind...
Seems like his opponent is a career politician and banker who helped dismantle Glass-Steagall. Maybe those tea partiers aren't as dumb as you would like to think...

If I did not know any better, I would think you all are a little upset this man has been exposed as he has. Look how quickly people jump to defend him based on nothing. Why is it ok for him to send out hundreds of racist emails? Because his opponent feels that blah blah blah blah blah blah. I did not see you digging up anything that actually shows that Paladino would have done anything any differently. You also seem to almost hurt yourself trying to miss the point here. Supporting Paladino over Lazio pretty much ensures a Democrat will get that seat now. How is that a win for the Tea Party?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by witness63

Actually that term was designated as political trolling, kindly chose another term to describe tea party members. Other than that have a nice day.

Which is pretty funny because when the first Tea Bags got sent out, the people doing it claimed they were getting together to "Tea Bag" their politicians and then called themselves "Tea Baggers" until someone let them know how that sounded. Now it is derogatory?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
The only thing that matters about the tea party is they don't like what is going on
and they want it changed. They don't want more government...they want less,
less spending, less taxes, and they want new leadership in Washington.

Because any nutjob with no known platform and no proven track record with an obviously sick attitude who steps up and claims to be shiny and new can then just waltz in and take over. Just wanting something new is not a strategy.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
Regardless. The American people have had it with 'business as usual' in Washington, year after year after year.

The same Republicans promising change. Democrats promising change.

Screw them both. They have had their chance and # it up year after year.

Let's get some new blood in there.

Yeah, those Democrats and Republicans have all screwed everything up.

So let's get some new Republicans in office. That should really change things.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What a batch of disinfo !
I am highly amused.
Thanks for the thread, tho, I saw a reasonable guy on here and maybe we can share some info.
I am not discounting your viewpoint, believe me, I know these freaks are certainly in our Gov, and even in our local elective offices, probably more so locally then nationally.But the whole Tea Party game is just so hilarious at this point...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
The tea party is nothing more than a bunch of uneducated, neoconfederate, lying, upset Americans who want to bring christian values into society and try to bring america to how the south was before the civil war (minus the slaves). These people are disgusting and need to be exposed for what they really are.

If this is how you really think, then you my friend have defied no Ignorance... You just fall in line, with the status quo of the left wing media against a non-existent racism problem in the ranks of the Tea Party...

Thank you for highlighting the problem so well for us. Now if someone had stated that upon seeing all this evidence they might review their endorsement of this candidate, then that would be one thing. Instead you are all just flat out denying the truth. No racism? Have you seen this thread? There is some pretty blatant racism right there being supported by the Tea Party. Denying it just makes you look insane.

Are Democrats capable of being racist as well? Sure. We are not looking at hundreds of emails with the theme "'n-word'" are we? We are looking at Paladino's and all of you are just covering your eyes and ears and claiming it just not there at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
What a batch of disinfo !
I am highly amused.
Thanks for the thread, tho, I saw a reasonable guy on here and maybe we can share some info.
I am not discounting your viewpoint, believe me, I know these freaks are certainly in our Gov, and even in our local elective offices, probably more so locally then nationally.But the whole Tea Party game is just so hilarious at this point...

Are you claiming I just made this all up? Are you claiming this thread is a lie? I have not seen one person even attempt to put forward the defense that none of this is true. If so, I would like to see what you base that on.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Conservatives will try their best to defend their own. But it's ok, we know the truth.

These people will Not come to power of this country. And if they do, it's fine. I'm not going to protest it and call the president racial terms nor make up scandals. Why? Because I'm not a Tea [SNIP]

edit on Thu Sep 16 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Can anyone see the trees for the forest...

We are arguing conservative vs liberal, and republican vs democrat while the
elite are going to the bank, and cheering us on. The MSM is not reliable anymore
as a an unbiased news source.

We have done it to ourselves by being so naive as to watch and learn from the talking
heads like Limbaugh and Hannity (I don't know which one is conservative or liberal
and I don't care.) And TPTB encourage us. They fill the MSM with provocative slant
and we lap it up, arguing with each other. It is like arguing about the inflight meal
with another passenger while the plane is hurtling towards the ground.

The tea party movement has, at its essence, a threat to TPTB. The ability to elect
a leader that THEY didn't plan for. (JFK was a messy fiasco and they'd rather
not have to repeat it again).

So rather than worry about that, just slander the movement. It is an easy target.
Most of the activist members are far right, gun-totin, patriot types and it is an easy
job paint them as racist, or anti-gay, or pro bible in schools. Most of them are older
and to paint with a broad brush most of that is generally true.

The danger TPTB are concerned about is that THE ISSUES the party stands for
are counter to what they want in place. They don't want to stop war, nor lower
tax, nor restore freedoms lost, or repeal laws or health care plans, and they saw
this movement as a threat to status quo...and so they put the fix in.

Divide and conquer as usual. And as usual, we fall for it like Pavlov's dog.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by Snarf

racists backing racists....i don't see the surprise?

Are you sure about that? I have been told time and time again that the Tea Party has no racist elements in it. Each time I have come on ATS and tried to discuss racism amongst the Tea Party folks I come across, I am told I am lying or wrong. I have been told more than enough times that the Tea Party is not racist at all. That is why I am surprised.

Funny that - its hard for people to accept what they don't understand - of course they are not racists - they haven't got a clue what one is. They decided years ago that WHITES were the minorities because they had to share such fundamental things as equal rights. I mean my god every time you give some group more equality you are taking it away from white people - what do they have left - I mean outside of control of every institution of any importance from finance and insurance to the church and state they are BARELY HOLDING ON!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Isn't bestiality the ultimate in anti-racism? Isn't it going the extra mile for equality?

As far as racism goes I think it would be well for people to remember that if it weren't for racism there would be no races, no Oprah, no Muhammed Ali, no James Brown, no blues music, no jazz, no "Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud.", no Chinese food. It would just be one big boring caramel world.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The tea party are a racist group and are interdependant like the borg
So if ten tea partiers are racist it is safe to assume that all tea partiers are racist

the tea party is also the only entity on the planet that has this form of interdependance where just a few can represent the whole, it is a sub-form of nanotechnology called nano-politics.

Thanks, hope you understand more now

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I don't make the rules but according to T&C on this board it's considered political trolling. Like it or not those are the rules, whether you or others on here choose to follow them is up to you, since the mods only seem fit to follow their own agenda in my opinion. However, blatantly breaking the rules and then complaining about another party seems like hypocrasy to me........ya know?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

If I did not know any better, I would think you all are a little upset this man has been exposed as he has. Look how quickly people jump to defend him based on nothing. Why is it ok for him to send out hundreds of racist emails? Because his opponent feels that blah blah blah blah blah blah. I did not see you digging up anything that actually shows that Paladino would have done anything any differently. You also seem to almost hurt yourself trying to miss the point here. Supporting Paladino over Lazio pretty much ensures a Democrat will get that seat now. How is that a win for the Tea Party?

I am not defending him.. I wasn't following the race and when I saw this article I was shocked... I took a minute to find out
HOW he could have won and that was the reason that seemed most likely to me. I never once defended his actions. BUT people are sick of being screwed over for the banks. People have lost their homes, their jobs, and their savings. People are homeless in New York and living in tent cities in the outskirts. For the people of New York these are serious issues. This country is in trouble and people are fed up with the people who helped get us here. I hope the best person wins, but it isn't a national election and really doesn't concern me too much.

Here is a link to a thread I started awhile ago. It didn't get much activity but has some interesting facts and vids. If you have the time please take a look and tell me what you think.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by ljtg123 because: To add more

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I see that the attempted smearing of the Tea Party movement continues unabated.

I thought the members of this website were generally in favor of the little man that rebels against the machine

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I see that the attempted smearing of the Tea Party movement continues unabated.

They are simply beliving lefty media
See the link in my signature, it's basically the same thing
bicker bicker bicker

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I doubt he's muslim because he doesn't want and would block islamist victory mosk in NY

If elected governor, WNY's Carl Paladino vows in a new radio ad that he'd use the eminent domain laws to stop the construction of a controversial Islamic center/mosque near Ground Zero.

Read more:
www.nydailynews.com...

and just because he isn't into criminal invaders doesn't make him racist...
Most of America hate the criminal invader situation

While I don't agree a candidate should forward such things I think that picture of obama and his wife was poorly done but kinda funny- looks like halloween picture- anyone ever see a white or whatever pimp and whore?
I wonder what/if there will be a multimillion dollar party the o's have planned for halloween that we get to pay for?

The guy in the video says the horse video was a woman having sex ON a horse not With.

obama has more PROVEN crooks surrounding him in the wh than Anyone Ever that make Carl look like a saint.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I thought the members of this website were generally in favor of the little man that rebels against the machine

Right, except the tea party isn't rebelling against "the machine", it is working for the machine in the name of the billionaires (definitely not little guys) who are bankrolling it.

See this NewYorker article:
www.newyorker.com...

The billionaires behind the Tea Party are keeping a low profile. I wonder why?

Neverthless, in some ways the Tea Party is like a hatchet -- cold, hard steel with a sharp edge -- could be very dangerous if used inappropriately, or could be very helpful. There definitely needs to be some hatcheting of the old guard in Washington, London and in every other seat of government in the world. On the other hand, we have to be careful that all we do is clear out the old guard so that the new, even worse gang of thieves moves in and takes over.

I don't thing the average guy is going to be better off with a new set of billionaires with even less scruples running the show, which is what could happen. The guys secretly funding the tea party want no safeguards of any kind for anyone or any thing; especially the average Joe whose income will see a steep drop if they get their way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join