It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Backs Racist, Beastiality fan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by maybereal11

I know very little about the guy. I commented in what was available since I'm posting and reading from my phone. I stand by my post. The act of forwarding an email does not in itself make you racist or a bestiality fan. I don't know if he is either if those things or not. Thank you for the link, I'll read it when I get a chance. (I'm on a short break at work so I'm short on time at the moment.)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Well, we are talking bout the tea party supporting racists, are we not? Now, in this world of yours, is supporting a racist candidate only bad when the tea party does it, I mean it obviously is o.k. for dems as Obama is in office? That would be why I brought him up, your highest elected democrat is a racist, why does it bother you so much if the tea party has a racist candidate?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Understood you are on mobile. That is why I included excerpts and links for later.

As far as standing by your post that we have nothing but the "reporters word?"..The story was confimed in April, recipients of the emails confirmed getting them and Paladino's campaign manager admitted to it as well as Paladino himself. My links show the same....and I gave you excerpts showing the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No, I repeated the points I stand by. I thought by acknowledging the links it was evident that I was acknowledging there is an alternative source. Perhaps I could have elaborated more on what I was standing by.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Understood.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

I know very little about the guy. I commented in what was available since I'm posting and reading from my phone. I stand by my post. The act of forwarding an email does not in itself make you racist or a bestiality fan. I don't know if he is either if those things or not. Thank you for the link, I'll read it when I get a chance. (I'm on a short break at work so I'm short on time at the moment.)

Why are you in such a a hurry to jump to this man's defense? If someone does not have all the facts, why would they take any position?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Was it a black horse or a white horse? How about the woman?

Am I not taking this seriously? No.

You see, I wouldn't take the Huntington Post's word for it that it was actually an email about bestiality. Why? Because they (and the OP) made the river-dancing monkeys sound racist when, in fact, it was a commercial that played on national TV during prime time and caused no uproar whatsoever. So how do I know they aren’t talking about a video of the commercial I saw recently that featured a Lady Godiva riding naked on a horse (can’t remember the product being advertised) and calling it bestiality. I can see them making that stretch all day long once they did it with the dancing chimps.

The liberal spin machine is out in full force now that the people are speaking up and attempting to vote all these hypocrites out of office (both republican and democrats).

One more question:
Was it ok for Bill Clinton to shove a cigar tube somewhere I can’t mention due to ATS’ TOS? Involved was a YOUNG woman and an EMPOYEE of his, not only on government time but in the sanctity of the oval office. But I can see how you would be upset about e-mail being sent from a work computer. I love the double-standard.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by evil incarnate

I didn't jump to his defense. I pointed out that forwarding something doesn't automatically make you a racist, and it doesn't. Otherwise forwarding anything automatically makes you a supporter of whatever is in it. Which by extension means millions of people believe a good luck fairy is going to come out of their computer and make their true love appear if they can just find 15 people who they can forward the email to.

The article and topic involved in this thread do not require an extensive knowledge of the guys political stances since they are irrelevant.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Jenna because: Stupid auto spell.. Making me go to the full site to edit so my post is readable..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm rather disinclined to believe anything coming from the Huffington Post. They have an agenda to push and don't bother trying to hide it.

They do have an agenda and a slant, no doubt, however why disbelieve what they are reporting on? They use facts, they simply overreport the things that suit their viewpoint and brush away anything that doesn't.

Ariana Huffington still considered herself a republican...a republican of the old values, not the new neocon values. She was a important figure long ago for the right...she just became very fed up with the complete derailment of her party by a few and how those few completely transformed the party into the monster it is today.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I hope this sheds light on just how intelligent tea party leadership (and most of their followers imo) are. I wouldn't be surprised to see a cross burning on the white-house lawn if the tp'ers ever put a president in office.

I'm not basing my judgments off this particular post alone, but from the tea partiers that I know/have spoken to. Seems to be a real thoughtful, intellectual and intelligent bunch. Some real thinkers, shakers and movers over there! uh huh, yup

edit to add:

watch the video on page 1. This man is a FREAKING (happy?) coward. I'm sorry for dodging the censors, but this dude it sackless. I read some comments trying to defend him on that site that read along the lines of: don't act like you've never forwarded offensive emails to people and family."

NO, I have not, in my life, ever forwarded emails to friends or family that involved a woman blowing a horse, some ignorant racist crap with the big N all over it, nor some unoriginal and unfunny pictures of Obama dressed as a pimp. Furthermore, if its not that big of a deal, why doesn't the nutless D-bag fess up to it and argue from that standpoint? Tea partiers would huff and puff until they ran the U.S.A. then cower and break under the pressure. Nice leadership.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: So I wouldn't hurt people's feelings...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Reply to post by evil incarnate

I didn't jump to his defense. I pointed out that forwarding something doesn't automatically make you a racist, and it doesn't. Otherwise forwarding anything automatically makes you a supporter of whatever is in it. Which by extension means millions of people believe a good luck fairy is going to come out of their computer and make their true love appear if they can just find 15 people who they can forward the email to.

The article and topic involved in this thread do not require an extensive knowledge of the guys political stances since they are irrelevant.

Actually, people whom forward those to me I consider to be simple minded...and often they are.

I do not forward on things I find offensive to my personal state of mind or character...I will forward on humor involving general things like relationships, sex, and political party jokes itself, but I find things like racist jokes to be something only the most simple minded hicks are amused by.

I am a white male, I was also racist for a bit, then I went to university and got a real job working side by side with a plethora of colors...travelled the world and worked with many foreigners..so my views of the world went from poor white trash to advanced thinking...

What a person truely finds funny enough to push forward defines them as a person..because people use humor as something they either do not understand, or fear.

I do appreciate all humor however..I would look at something forwarded and understand how primates would get a giggle out of it, because I was young and dumb once...but eventually you grow up.

edit on 15-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
I hope this sheds light on just how intelligent tea party leadership (and most of their followers imo) are. I wouldn't be surprised to see a cross burning on the white-house lawn if the tp'ers ever put a president in office.

Wait... ok I read it again and it still didn't make sense. The Tea Party supporters put a president in of THEIR choice, and then burn a cross on the lawn of said person????

Um yeah... you see, one actually burns the cross on the lawn of the person one DOESN'T like...

Glad you are here to point out how unintelligent people are!

Edited to add:

I’m imagining a comedy skit in which a dude is getting thrown out of the KKK because he takes the cross they give him to burn in front of the house of a new black family that moved in and instead sets it ablaze in front of his own house.

Could be a new sitcom, “The Retarded Racist”

edit on 15-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: added a little joke here

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Actually, dude, crosses are burned "ceremonially" at Aryan/KKK gatherings. They don't go around just burning crosses in the front yards of minorities. Have you been educated by television? I assume you are a tea partier, if so, thank you for reinforcing my point.

I unfortunately have to run into these boys from time to time down here in Good Ole' Virginia, though that's not by any means the norm around here. There a large KKK/Aryan Brotherhood in MI?

Edit to add:

since we are in the theme of editing to add, even if the cross was only burned to intimidate, what better way to do it then in the front yard of the most important and powerful place in the United States of America? It would send a pretty clear, coherent and organized message if you ask me...which would be a first for the [new]Tea Party

edit on 15-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Giving you the benefit of the doubt I looked it up:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Cross burning or cross lighting is a practice widely associated with the Ku Klux Klan, although the historical practice long predates the Klan's inception. In the early twentieth century, the Klan burnt crosses on hillsides or near the homes of those they wished to intimidate."

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hmmmm, censor circumvention and political trolling.......tea ba@@er is considered political trolling, and since you even edited it to add more, you might want to correct your little t&c violation. Just a thought......if it's only insults and abuse that you feel you need to post, why post? Go start an antAmerican blog and go crazy, but here there are rules.......have fun and a nice day.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So why are Tea Party people considered racists?

Is there something they have done to deserve that label?

(And to answer your question: I have no idea if there are KKK in Michigan. I know what there is though, a bombed out ghetto of a city in which no one from the suburbs would walk around in less they be killed for being white. But that's not racism at all.)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thanks, I had no idea how to look something up on wikipedia. I am relying on real, working knowledge of the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood. You know, from talking to the actual idiots who belong to one of the organizations. You can take my word for it or look at my previous edit to add. It would still make sense and now you are just trying to pick me apart with pointless banter.

To the other poster, I will correct my previous t&c violations. I'm glad both of you had legitimate points to make about the organization, representation and effectiveness of the Tea Party.

man, edit to add again:

Jon, I'm just letting you know how I feel about the tea party. It has been my experience with their membership that has led me to my current stance. The tea party is no more effective or different than the democrats, libertarians or republicans at this point. I can get on board with their ideals, sure, some of them, but its like getting on board with Obama's message of hope, change and transparency. Or Bush's ideals. In theory, all great, in practice, the leadership buckles and cowers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84

Thanks, I had no idea how to look something up on wikipedia. I am relying on real, working knowledge of the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood. You know, from talking to the actual idiots who belong to one of the organizations. You can take my word for it or look at my previous edit to add. It would still make sense and now you are just trying to pick me apart with pointless banter.

To the other poster, I will correct my previous t&c violations. I'm glad both of you had legitimate points to make about the organization, representation and effectiveness of the Tea Party.

I stand corrected. As I do not know any KKK or Aryan Brotherhood people myself, nor have ever met any, clearly you are the expert. So, I'm curious, they describe their meeting practices with you? I thought those were like secret or something. How exactly do they burn the crosses at their meetings? How large are they?

As far as organization, representation, and effectiveness of the Tea Party: I think it’s important to understand that the Tea Party is a philosophical concept, a coming together of like minded Americans who have the same basic principles and desires for the direction in which they would like to see this country head.

Those would be the principles on which this country was originally formed. They are the principles of small federal government, local governance of the states, and the liberty of the individual. There is no master organization although back in 2007 when Ron Paul put together the Campaign for Liberty things started to take off. There was no representation for a long time except at the grass roots level but now that things are picking up the republicans have been sticking their noses in all over the place. Effectiveness? You tell me! Read the news!

edit on 15-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry this thread got derailed.

It is supposed to be about whether someone sending naughty emails makes them a bad leader, not about bashing the tea party movement.

Notice no one addressed the point I made about Bill Clinton, everyone's favorite moderate, was all good with doing kinky lewd things in the white house. Not emails, actual kinky acts in the white house. So I think that people are being down right silly about picking apart someone’s email joke folder.

We have had three presidents in a row that smoked pot and did coc aine (although Obama was the only one to be very open and admitting about it).

Does any of this stuff matter? How about putting someone in who will restore this country to the glory it once had by not spending like a drunken sailor. I care about that more than dirty e-mail.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join