It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have a very poor opinion of chanellers and Fulham has used a 'world-renowed' chaneller (renowed by whom I wonder ?). The whole thing is ridiculous. At best Fulham is becoming senile. A worst it's a plot to gain attention for himself and his book.

It is not something new. There must have been a hundred cults that have attempted to introduce their sordid beliefs about UFOs (The atherius society being one of the older ones - but there are many). The one thing all these organisation have in common is the magic word 'paypal' as somebody has already mentioned. It is the only word that repeats itself again and again on their websites.

However none of them, except Fulham, have been stupid enough to make a prediction for the near future, with a date. Is he being stupid ? Actually I don't think so. All these UFOs cults get the benefit of this because of the spreading of the WORD (the word "UFO" , I mean ). Yet none of them will suffer any ridicule when nothing shows up on 13 October.

Three things about Fulhams prediction one must consider :

1)Very topical - Yes, the old carbon dioxide villain gets a mention in order to attract more attention. As I and many others believe, the whole Carbon Dioxide thing is BS

2)As usual, the supreme multi-dimensional beings (43,000 advanced souls that our friend has access to) consider us to be without souls. In other words, our life on the planet is all there is. When we die (poisoned by carbon dioxide
) that's it - end of the road.

You would have thought that advanced beings would have some philosophy and would be telling us how planet earth is only a temporary place and that our immortal souls can live anywhere, etc, etc,etc.

3)The small print - They 'may' appear but may also decide not to appear.

To sum it up I would say that, as we enter an era when religion is losing it influence and where each one of us has to take responsibility for our action and devise our own philosophy, the sects (the UFO ones in particular) are plying their business agressively. People like Fulham just helps their cause by raising awareness to UFOs - but for all the wrong reasons .

edit on 20-9-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Look at it this way the 13th of Oct. is right around the corner.....you also have to remember he said that date could change but "in 2010"...... so I think we can give the man until midnight New Year's Eve then and only then will we know and judgement be made.

edit on 20-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We all know that Blossom GoodChild was completely not at all accurate with her predictions over two years ago.
This gentleman according the the information has a high level contact within NORAD .
So lets take out the Channelling information for a moment and look at the fact that since he was an Air Force Officer and in NORAD which monitors our Atmosphere as does what the Air Force calls Space Command.

Could it be possible that NORAD is aware of this event already ?

Could it be that the Air Force Senior Officers are aware of this potential event ?

Again none of us here have credentials just various viewpoints on this .

I also understand the Government has lied to us aswell.

For now since none of us have credentials has this gentleman does will have to wait and see if this happens?

Ufology is a vast area including many diverse people from all walks of life.

We most likely will all never agree with each other on these matters .

In this case its good to be a healthy skeptic but also not discount the possiblities that this could end up happening.

Personally I hope he sells all the books he can sell .

Thats a non issue really.

I would read his book just to get his information and perspective .

In the end it does not mean I will agree or not with the book.

Unless I read the book how can i truly understand why he is going public now with this.

The more we educate ourselves the better ,the less we do this we end up becoming ignorant.

Ignorance is not an option in ufology never has been.

Many of these people like Stan Fulham for example will always have inside contacts if they are high enough security clearance.

Which none of us have .

Just my thoughts

edit on 21-9-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: found some errors in words and corrected them

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't believe it's going to happen in 2010 just because he said it will.

If you go to the India-China border, you'll see your disclosure.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was just wondering since the 1940's has there been any other predictions made of simular events taking place by former military people in the early day's of ufology?

It would be great to have a history of this and see which ones did not happen or did at the time.

In 1952 many UFOs were seen over the Nations capital Washington D.C. .

Including reports of US Airforce Jets trying to intercept these unknown craft or objects.

If this event on Oct 13th,2010 takes place how close over these cities globally around our Planet could these UFOs get ?.

I would think if they are very close all commercial air traffic would be grounded .

I just keep coming up with alot of questions the more I look at this.

edit on 21-9-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic

The more we educate ourselves the better ,the less we do this we end up becoming ignorant.

Ignorance is not an option in ufology never has been.

Many of these people like Stan Fulham for example will always have inside contacts if they are high enough security clearance.

Which none of us have .

Just my thoughts

edit on 21-9-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: found some errors in words and corrected them

Your style of writing is very open-minded and conducive to a good discussion. I wish more people , including myself, would post like this instead of bashing the opposition.

However, I would lke to point out that Mr Fulham does not seem to draw upon his work experience in NORAD. He is in fact relying entirely ,it seems, on his chaneller friend and advanced souls who are communicating through him.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Okay let's imagine this does happen either Oct. 13th or sometime within his time frame of 2010.

I would think we would still need to in some way be able to know/tell if these vehicles as he calls them are real and not images of some kind of false flag.

We know we have technologies that are capable of projecting this stuff..... at one time or another we have heard this would be the last resort of the government to use for keeping control over us.

He did say they would have vehicles over primary cities all over the Planet.... so I think if we see vehicles where we think impossible for them to produce this effect like maybe North Korea (because of how closed they are and no lights shown there in the night) this would be interesting and I am sure many of you could think of other locations.

Maybe we are going to have interesting times in the end of 2010, maybenot

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why there's never a post-date prediction interview set up ahead of time with these people who predict mass Alien contact. Why do we always let these people shout 'fire!' in a theater then run away n hide when nothing happens? Is there any way to get a hold of this guy so that he can be held accountable?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

NightVision.....

Is there any way to get a hold of this guy so that he can be held accountable?

He will never really "be held accountable" because the brain dead will simply fawn over his next prediction.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah, well, I'm gonna bet myself $20 nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Look at it this way the 13th of Oct. is right around the corner.....

The anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
IF this guy is right and there is a mass discolsure in the main English speaking countries (US, UK, Australia) ...then I will have to find some way to pay off the $100 I'll owe to my leprechaun bodyguard.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Remember he did say if not the 13th by the end of 2010 ................ so you have to give him until the first of the New Year.

Fair is fair in love and war

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
What I don't understand is why there's never a post-date prediction interview set up ahead of time with these people who predict mass Alien contact. Why do we always let these people shout 'fire!' in a theater then run away n hide when nothing happens? Is there any way to get a hold of this guy so that he can be held accountable?

Absolutely. Hence my idea of naming and shaming them. It is true that these people have it very easy. Nobody seems to want to hold them accountable. Blossom Goodchild was even praised for her so-called bravery to face the camera after the non-event. Rather than lose her credibility, she gained popularity

I am working on my false-revelation database and one day it will be online. B Goodchild will top the list for sure. It will be like a Guiness book of Records, except that it will focus on all the predictions that never materialised.

What I really have a problem with is the urge that these people have to 'come out' and make public their revelation. I am 100% sure that if I ever had a vision or visit by some supernatural being telling me of major event the last thing I would want to do is make it public. Why ? simply because it would make no difference whatsoever. On the other hand, if some supernatural being came and told me that there would be a powerful and unexpected Tsunami at a certain location on a certain date, I would not hesitate to make a fool of myself and would tell everyone.

What I am saying is that these people should keep quiet unless thay have knowledge of something that could endanger many lives.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't know which aliens he speaks of, but some are already here, waiting. I keep an open mind and say anything is possible. It could happen on October 13th. Hasn't also Bashar predicted more sightings for 2010? I for one know that one of the supposed 'deadlines' for such an event is November 9th.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I don't know which aliens he speaks of, but some are already here, waiting. I keep an open mind and say anything is possible. It could happen on October 13th. Hasn't also Bashar predicted more sightings for 2010? I for one know that one of the supposed 'deadlines' for such an event is November 9th.

That is just the problem . 13th October, then 9th November and so on. Unless I am mistaken , there were a couple of deadlines in July 2010 as well somewhere on ATS. Luckily there are enough days in the year to accomodate all these false predictions.

It is difficult to keep an open mind in the face of ridicule.

As for aliens being already here, I can accept this idea. So much more the reason for no disclosure. It is probably their home too

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
crowdedskies, I liked the way you wrote that, I believe you are correct. As we should all know whatever is to be in life will be.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
2008, October 14th, first contact, possibly in alabama
2009, July 7th, large CME
2010, October 13th, ufos over major cities

Same ****, different day.

Channellers need to give up their October fetish. Hallow'een. That is all we have to look forward to in October, stop trying to make it seem like a totally event filled month because it really isn't!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Will they be going out trick or treating??? I mean...what if aliens don't dig candy, they might get pissedd.....

Could be a lot of confusion this Halloween...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Remember he did say if not the 13th by the end of 2010 ................ so you have to give him until the first of the New Year.

Fair is fair in love and war

If it happens...if it is as he has said it will happen.
then the following day, I will purchase his book

Since he seems quite sure of it, then he wont mind getting my money after it happens verses before surely...I think thats how everyone straight across should view this junk..erm, I mean, prediction.

Matter of fact, he should have simply wrote the books and whatnot, printed just a few to give to others so they could sort of explain what was in it and the meat of his predictions, and then only release it to the public after it happens...he must have just got excited and decided to publish beforehand...surely...I am sure this isn't an attempt to gather up some retirement money.

naa...people are nice who never get greedy at the expense of the gullible...oops, I mean "open minded"

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join